Over the past 14 years, Alan Cowgill has perfected 16 methods for attracting people with money, winning their confidence, and turning them into private lenders. He’s done hundreds of real estate transactions.
No wonder he’s interviewed alongside Donald Trump in the book “Walking With the Wise Real Estate Investor”.
Industry leaders call him the authority on attracting private money; they compete with each other to book him at their conferences.
One year, Mr. Cowgill spoke at 54 conferences and boot camps, conducted 85 training webinars, and was also featured on a couple of radio shows and a TV show.
How Private Money Could Make You a Millionaire:
Impossible Dream Comes True for Some Real Estate Investors
Imagine it’s two months from now. Your local competitors can never seem to line up financing fast enough. In fact, many of them are afraid to make offers because they don’t know how they’ll finance the deals. But you have an unfair advantage…
You’re surrounded by a number of private lenders, ready and eager to finance your real estate deals. I’m talking about regular people who love getting a good return on their investment dollars.
And now that you’re free from using banks, hard-money lenders, and your personal funds, there’s no limit to the number of properties you can buy!
Friend, with the methods you’re about to learn, you will see the potential to have millions of dollars waiting in the wings – without jumping through hoops for bank loans, being ripped off by hard-money lenders, or getting blown off by sellers who fear creative financing.
If you have private lenders now, you’ll learn to attract so many more that they will fight to loan you money. And once they’re in competition, they’ll gladly accept a lower interest rate (after all, their only safe alternative is many investments that pay paltry rate of returns).
But your credibility is a huge factor. Without the right approach, you could be dismissed as a fly-by-night, wreck your precious lending relationships, or get trampled by the SEC.
Why Seasoned Investors Never Use Banks
You were probably drawn to real estate for the profit potential. But if you’re like me, you also love being your own boss, calling your own shots, and making your own rules.
So why let banks decide your fate? Why have your hands tied by their strict underwriting guidelines? Why jump through their hoops to prove that you’re a good risk?
I have good credit, but that doesn’t guarantee anything. I once waited 4½ months to get a bank loan approved. If the seller had been impatient (which is normal), I would’ve lost the deal.
The bottom line is, you can’t count on your relationship with a banker. I did, and then one day the regulators came in and blocked him from doing real estate investor loans. That shut me down instantly. Here’s what happens when you’re at the mercy of banks:
- You lose the hottest deals. That’s because banks can’t finance them fast enough. Distressed sellers need cash today, not in 30-60 days.
- You’ve got to cough up a 20% down payment. So your personal funds are always tied up, crippling your cash flow and limiting the number of properties you can own at once.
- You’re nailed with excessive points and loan fees.
- You can’t finance properties with water damage, missing furnaces, old electrical systems, or anything else unusual. Banks are too picky about which properties they’ll finance – and you’re constantly at their mercy.
- You’re crushed by backbreaking monthly payments – and often stressed out by negative cash flow.
- You could be approved at first, only to have the underwriters change their minds at the last minute.
Never Again Be Handcuffed by “Creative Financing”
In those rare cases where a seller agrees to owner financing, lease options, or “subject to” financing, these creative techniques are great. They free you from using banks and hard-money lenders. But let’s be honest.
When you sell a property, which do you prefer… terms that leave you cash-poor (with ongoing risk if the buyer defaults)… or an “all-cash” offer? Most sellers are like you. They want closure. They want all cash. When you rely only on creative financing…
- You lose the hottest bargains – because investors with “all cash” always beat you to the punch.
- You can’t buy REOs with creative financing.
- You can’t close on most of the deals you find – since most sellers are afraid of seller financing.
- You usually pay a higher price. When sellers concede to creative financing, they usually demand higher prices. Those inflated prices eat into your profits – and the experts who teach these methods are the first to admit it!
- This method is impossible in a hot seller’s market.
Never Let Hard-Money Lenders Squeeze You Dry
When sellers are distressed, they need cash fast. They can’t wait for bank loans. And they rarely offer creative financing. So most investors think hard-money lenders are the only option. But there are far too many downsides:
- You’ve got to cough up a 15% down payment. This ties up your personal funds, cripples your cash flow, and limits the number of properties you can own at once.
- You’ve got to pay the loan back within 12 months – so you can’t buy time by lease optioning or owner financing the property.
- You pay a high interest rate plus five points and you get eaten alive by all of the additional padded closing costs. (When I used hard-money lenders, I saw one deal that had $5,000 in points and more on padded fees, etc.)
- You need good credit and tax returns. Ten years ago, hard-money lenders loaned solely based on 65% LTV. But today, they qualify you like banks.
- You’ve got to cough up your own cash for renovations. That’s because your rehab funds are stuck in escrow. So even though you’re paying interest on this money, you don’t get it until after your renovations are validated by an appraiser. (And you have to pay for the appraiser.)
- You’re slammed with a huge pre-payment penalty if you flip a house in less than three months.
On this page, you’ll learn about these six positive aspects of borrowing from private lenders…
- No monthly payments
- No points or fees – and virtually no closing costs
- No out-of-pocket costs – not even for renovations
- No credit checks or tax returns
- No waiting periods
- No prepayment penalties
With private lenders ready and eager to finance your deals, you’ll be able to…
- Buy dirt cheap properties like there’s no tomorrow. Don’t lose a deal to someone with “all cash” because you can’t finance the deal fast enough.
- Always have cash to close the deal. Make every offer with confidence.
- Never take a dime out of your own pocket. You always get 100% financing, plus the money you need for renovations.
- Collect part of your future profit the day you buy a property.
- Borrow with no monthly payments. After all, you’re the one who defines the loan terms. So you entice lenders to let interest accrue until you sell the property.
- Wield your “all cash” position to negotiate rock bottom prices on the properties you buy.
- Money is always waiting for you. The moment you sell one property, your next loan is sitting there, waiting for you to buy another property.
What You’ll Learn In Private Lending Made Easy Premium System
- How Private Money Could Make You a Millionaire
- Why Seasoned Investors Don’t Use Banks
- Never Be Handcuffed by “Creative Financing”
- Never Let Hard-Money Lenders Squeeze You Dry
- Get the Money You Want from People, Not Banks
- How Overconfidence Can Damage Your Lending Relationships
- How to Make Your Phone Ring off the Hook with Lenders
- Attract Prospects and Make Them Beg to Loan You Money
More courses from the same author: Alan CowgillShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses