Alanna Kaivalya – Decoding the Tarot: The Ultimate Guide to Divining the Ancient Wisdom of the Tarot Deck
Desccription of Decoding the Tarot: The Ultimate Guide to Divining the Ancient Wisdom of the Tarot Deck
Have you always been interested in the tarot, but aren’t sure how to read the cards?
Do you have a deck that you love, but rely on that clunky book to find out what each card means?
Do you long to tap into your innate wisdom to divine the story of the deck?
Are you ready to become a professional tarot reader? Or, would you like to simply have this incredible tool at your disposal for daily questions and inspiration?
This course is for you!
What you will learn in Decoding the Tarot: The Ultimate Guide to Divining the Ancient Wisdom of the Tarot Deck
In This Decoding the Tarot Course, you will learn:
- SO3 The history of the Tarot…it’s not what you think!
- The symbolism and mythology behind the deck and hidden within every card
- Des How to effortlessly read the tarot deck, and do spreads for daily or long-term readings
- De How to look at every card…and understand its meaning and relevance to your reading!
- The best way to access the divine connection that allows you to read the tarot deck with ease and accuracy
- Welcome to “Decoding the Tarot”!
- Get ready to divine the wisdom of the tarot (7:11)
- Welcome: Thank you for Registering for Decoding the Tarot! (13:00)
- Understanding the Tarot
- Tarot History: It’s Not What You Think! (12:21)
- The Power of Symbols: Reading the Signs in the Tarot (13:13)
- The Psychology of Numbers (9:26)
- Court Cards: Levels of Mastery (5:58)
- The Major Arcana: Trump Cards and Their Story (53:08)
- Workbook: Understanding & Divination
- The Swords: Thinking About Fortune
- Understanding Swords: The Intellectual Suit (5:44)
- Swords Cards: Symbolism, Story & Sentiment (9:31)
- Workbook: Understanding & Divination of Swords
- The Wands Cards: Manifesting In Broad Daylight
- Understanding Wands: The Inspirational Suit (5:00)
- Wands Cards: Symbolism, Story & Sentiment (10:56)
- Workbook: Understanding & Divination of Wands
- The Pentacles Cards: Cultivating Inner Abundance
- Understanding Pentacles: The Manifestation Suit (3:17)
- Pentacles Cards: Symbolism, Story & Sentiment (11:18)
- Workbook: Understanding & Divination of Pentacles
- The Cups Cards: Discovering Your Inner Wisdom
- Understanding Cups: The Emotional Suit (3:55)
- Cups Cards: Symbolism, Story & Sentiment (9:47)
- Workbook: Understanding & Divination of Cups
- Divining the Deck
- Divining the Deck: How to Use the Tarot (39:54)
- StartWorkbook: Become a Tarot Reader!
- Certification Process: Final Test & Application for Certification
Who is this Decoding the Tarot course right for?
This Decoding the Tarot course is right for anyone who has an interest in the tarot and a desire to tap into the greater wisdom that is available to us all. If opening yourself up to this wisdom inspires you, this course brings it home and makes it an active experience for you. If you love the tarot, symbolism and mysticism and want to know more about how to bring this into your daily life, this is for you. If you need support in getting comfortable with reading the tarot, this course does that. And, honestly? If you need hand holding and a structure for diving into the spiritual practice of the tarot, this online experience is perfect.
Frequently Asked Questions
1, Alanna, what makes you qualified to lead this Decoding the Tarot course?
My background in yoga, mythology, astrology, tarot, and spiritual studies spans nearly two decades. I have written three books on the mythology of yoga. I also have a Ph.D. focused on this material and my expertise includes mythology, alchemy, depth psychology and yoga. I integrate all these into my understanding of mysticism, tarot, and the occult to develop a complete, integrative approach that brings the ancient practice into modern life. I’ve been reading tarot professionally for more than 5 years, and have read for hundreds of clients. For me, the tarot is a daily practice, and has become a trusted friend.
About Alanna Kaivalya
Often referred to as the “Yoga Doctor,” Alanna Kaivalya, Ph.D., helps yoga teachers embody their knowledge, up-level their skills and create more impact in the world. She gives you clear pathways to earning a living with your spiritual practice and help others with your gift.
On this principle she founded The Kaivalya Yoga Method®, a fresh take on yoga emphasizing the individual path while honoring tradition. Teaching students since 2001 and teachers since 2003, Alanna has written and developed teacher trainings worldwide for top studios and independently. In 2015, she debuted a comprehensive 500hr-online teacher training.
She holds a Ph.D. in Mythological Studies with an Emphasis in Depth Psychology from Pacifica Graduate Institute, has authored numerous articles and three books: Myths of the Asanas, an accessible practitioner’s guide to stories behind beloved poses; Sacred Sound, a yoga “hymnal,” illustrating the role of chant and mantra in modern practice. Her third book, Yoga Beyond the Mat, is a guidebook showing practitioners how to make yoga their spiritual practice.
She lives in New York City with Roxy the Wonderdog.
More courses from the same author: Alanna KaivalyaShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1