For Men and Women who Desire…
Passionate, Loving, Committed, Fun and Fulfilling Relationships
~ If you’re looking to FIND and KEEP a LOVE AFFAIR of a lifetime and have a SATISFYING SEX LIFE long-term, Alison strongly recommends studying these courses together as they’re UNIQUELY INTERTWINED ~
Understanding Love & Commitment
Description of Understanding Love & Commitment
~ For every woman who wants to be both wise and wonderful with the love of her life, whether she’s creating a new relationship or revitalizing the one she has.
~ And for every man who wants to make sense of the confounding approach women have to what should be a simple, obvious and practical situation: relationships.
What you will learn in Understanding Love & Commitment
- Understand the huge differences in how men and women experience commitment, marriage and the progression of relationships
- Learn “The 12 things That Make a Woman the Right Person to Marry”
- Discover what causes you to pursue people who bring out your worst ~ and what to do about it!
- Find out what women need to be great in romantic relationships…instead of a doormat, nag or worse
- See why women often become the opposite of what men need to get married and stay happily married
- Learn how to solve predictable conflicts to create a structure for love, romance, and satisfaction
- End the frustration, confusion and injuries to your self-esteem that come from “failing” at relationships
- If you’re getting over a relationship – End the cycle of suffering, make peace with your past, and heal so you can love again
- And much, much more!
Understanding Sex & Intimacy
Description of Understanding Sex & Intimacy
~ For every woman who wants to feel more desirable and have more freedom, satisfaction and fun with sex
~ And for every man who wants to understand what’s really going on with women and optimize their sex life
What you will learn in Understanding Sex & Intimacy
- Learn what women need to be receptive to enjoy and initiate sex.
- Discover what sex means to men physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Understand what it takes to keep the passion alive in a long-term intimate relationship
- Understand how women consistently misinterpret men’s sexual behavior and attitudes
- Find out how to shift sex from a chore, burden or duty to a source of connection and extreme pleasure.
- Find out how we’re affected by sexual trauma and unconscious learnings, and be healed and liberated from anything you are willing to release
- Find out what leads to infidelity so you can prevent it, heal from it, and restore your honor and confidence
- Discover the real meaning of pornography for both sexes
- See how to honor yourself and experience the sex life of your dreams
- And much, much more!
About Alison Armstrong
Born in Laguna Beach, California in 1960, Alison Armstrong has been designing and leading transformational programs for adults for over 20 years. In 1995, after four years of studying men for her personal benefit, she created the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women workshop to share her extraordinary findings with women across the nation. With her friend Joan McClain, a banking executive, she founded PAX Programs Incorporated with the mission of “altering society’s culture by transforming the way women relate to men.”
No stranger to revolutionary initiatives, in 1990 Alison Armstrong founded the Orange County Summit for Children, a bold project described by the Presiding Judge of the Orange County Juvenile court as one which, “has forever altered the way children’s issues in Orange County are addressed.” (LA Times) For 2½ years, Alison provided the vision and inspiration in persuading representatives of government agencies, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and philanthropic foundations to align and cooperate in serving the needs of Orange County children.
As chairperson of the Orange County Homeless Issues Task Force (OCHITF) from 1989 to 1991, Alison managed strategic planning and implementation of unique multi-agency projects. Alison Armstrong chaired the Task Force Research Committee, creating an unprecedented alignment between Orange County demographers and University of Irvine sociologists to produce and publish a comprehensive study of homelessness in Orange County. During her chairmanship, the OCHITF was named by the Orange County Grand Jury as “the most effective organization addressing homelessness in Orange County.”
With the publication of The Queen’s Code e-Book, the foundation of Alison’s work is widely available. Men and women fascinated by what they discover in The Queen’s Code can benefit by Alison’s passion for understanding and partnership through online courses, live workshops
Alison Armstrong is a sought-after speaker in the areas of gender differences, well-being, empowerment, sexuality and relationships.
More courses from the same author: Alison ArmstrongShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1