Description of Understanding Sex & Intimacy
~ For every woman who wants to feel more desirable and have more freedom, satisfaction and fun with sex
~ And for every man who wants to understand what’s really going on with women and optimize their sex life
What you will learn in Understanding Sex & Intimacy
With Understanding Sex & Intimacy, you will:
- Learn what women need to be receptive to enjoy and initiate sex.
- Discover what sex means to men physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually
- Understand what it takes to keep the passion alive in a long-term intimate relationship
- Understand how women consistently misinterpret men’s sexual behavior and attitudes
- Find out how to shift sex from a chore, burden or duty to a source of connection and extreme pleasure.
- Find out how we’re affected by sexual trauma and unconscious learnings, and be healed and liberated from anything you are willing to release
- Find out what leads to infidelity so you can prevent it, heal from it, and restore your honor and confidence
- Discover the real meaning of pornography for both sexes
- See how to honor yourself and experience the sex life of your dreams
- And much, much more!
About Alison Armstrong
Born in Laguna Beach, California in 1960, Alison Armstrong has been designing and leading transformational programs for adults for over 20 years. In 1995, after four years of studying men for her personal benefit, she created the Celebrating Men, Satisfying Women workshop to share her extraordinary findings with women across the nation. With her friend Joan McClain, a banking executive, she founded PAX Programs Incorporated with the mission of “altering society’s culture by transforming the way women relate to men.”
No stranger to revolutionary initiatives, in 1990 Alison Armstrong founded the Orange County Summit for Children, a bold project described by the Presiding Judge of the Orange County Juvenile court as one which, “has forever altered the way children’s issues in Orange County are addressed.” (LA Times) For 2½ years, Alison provided the vision and inspiration in persuading representatives of government agencies, nonprofit organizations, educational institutions and philanthropic foundations to align and cooperate in serving the needs of Orange County children.
As chairperson of the Orange County Homeless Issues Task Force (OCHITF) from 1989 to 1991, Alison managed strategic planning and implementation of unique multi-agency projects. Alison Armstrong chaired the Task Force Research Committee, creating an unprecedented alignment between Orange County demographers and University of Irvine sociologists to produce and publish a comprehensive study of homelessness in Orange County. During her chairmanship, the OCHITF was named by the Orange County Grand Jury as “the most effective organization addressing homelessness in Orange County.”
With the publication of The Queen’s Code e-Book, the foundation of Alison’s work is widely available. Men and women fascinated by what they discover in The Queen’s Code can benefit by Alison’s passion for understanding and partnership through online courses, live workshops
Alison Armstrong is a sought-after speaker in the areas of gender differences, well-being, empowerment, sexuality and relationships.
More courses from the same author: Alison Armstrong
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1