Templated & printable 76 page senior session wardrobe guide.
- Amanda Holloway’s very own UPDATED What to Wear Guide that she sends her own seniors complete with HER styled images
- The entire What to Wear Guide in PHOTOSHOP PSD TEMPLATES and INDESIGN TEMPLATE for your own images to be embedded when you’re ready
- Extensive video tutorial to help you understand how to use the guides to best benefit your senior portrait business
Looking for a What to Wear guide for your Senior Guys? Check out our Guys’ What to Wear Guide!
- What to Wear vs What NOT to Wear basics introduction
- Wardrobe by Body Type: Ruler, Pear, Hour Glass, Wedge & Apple body types (each body type showcases traits, goals and tips for dressing to best accentuate your features)
GUIDE EXAMPLE: Wedge | Inverted Triangle body type: stay away from spaghetti straps as they can draw attention to a larger upper body
GUIDE EXAMPLE: Ruler | Rectangle body type: shapely tops (scoop neck, v-neck, sweetheart, halter necklines) can help create curves on your upper body
- Wardrobe by Skin Tone – extended (help your senior explore what colors are right for her depending on her skin tone)
- Wardrobe by Style | Casual, Prep, Denim, Urban, Glam, Resort, Throw Back, Floral, Lace, Boho (each style includes explanations, and detailed directions to keeping the style polished)
GUIDE EXAMPLE: Prep | If you go with floral/pretty prints, remember to anchor them with a heavy solid as to not make your outfit look too busy.
GUIDE EXAMPLE: Lace | To keep lace looking high end, be sure to purchase only those pieces that are scalloped or open hemmed. This makes the piece look unique and intricate.
- Accessories Guide (necklaces, bracelets, rings, earrings, hats, scarves, and glasses – how to wear each depending on outfit, trend and lines)
More courses from the same author: Amanda HollowayShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1