The most comprehensive program for creating, launching and selling your digital course
Digital Course Academy™️ is the only implementation program of its kind that not only shows you exactly how to create and deliver your online course like a pro — but how to get it into the hands of dozens or even hundreds of customers every month.
By the end of this program, you will have:
Nailed down your course topic (instead of spending yet another year just thinking about it)
Validated your program to make sure your audience is willing and excited to invest in it the minute it’s ready
Expertly recorded and published all your course content (even if you’re a total technophobe and have never recorded a single video in your entire life)
Developed a high-converting webinar presentation and irresistible offer that authentically enrolls your best prospects into your course
Leveraged a mix of Facebook ads, email marketing, and Instagram to get a packed house of highly qualified prospects onto your webinars every single time
Crafted a compelling sales page and post-webinar email funnel to amplify your course sales and make sure your hard-earned prospects have the best possible chance to convert
Implemented a new student onboarding sequence to give your students the best possible chance at succeeding in your course while dramatically cutting down on refunds
Set up tried and true evergreening strategies to shift your course sales into autopilot so that you can scale your revenue growth automatically
What’s Inside Digital Course Academy™️
Module 01: Planning Your Digital Course Launch
We’re gonna start with the end in mind.
Before you invest any time and energy creating your course you’re going to learn all about what makes a course sell (and what makes a course flop).
You’re also going to get the inside scoop as to why LIVE webinars are still the best way to sell your digital course, and why rushing to automate or “evergreen,” while tempting, is a huge mistake when just starting out. (Hint: You’ll leave TONS of money on the table if you rush it!)
Finally, you’ll map out and schedule your entire course launch strategy (it’s simpler than you think!) so that you have a crystal clear picture of what you’ll be working towards throughout the rest of the program.
- Discover the secrets of what makes a course sell and what makes a course flop.
- Learn why live webinars are actually more profitable than automated so that you can resist the temptation to “evergreen” too soon, and remain 100% focused on your launch goals.
- Map out your entire promotional plan and launch sequence (including your live webinars) so that you can know right off the bat how you’re gonna sell your program instead of letting the looming fear drain all your energy and motivation.
Module 02: Validating Your Course Idea
Nothing is scarier than investing time, energy, and money into your course, only to find out, after the fact, that nobody is willing to pay for it.
Yet, this is the nightmare that most course creators find themselves in.
It’s not that they don’t want to validate their course idea. They’re just overwhelmed by the process and have no clue how to go about it.
So they just “create and pray,” hoping that they’ll be the exception to the rule. Fortunately, there’s a better way. And in Module 2, I’ll show you how to validate like a pro in a fraction of the time.
You’ll also get crystal clear on your Ideal Customer Avatar so that by the end of this module, you’ll have complete clarity on who you serve, what they need, and what they’ll be excited to invest in.
Meaning, you’ll be armed with total confidence and excitement to start creating your course.
- Learn the 3 best ways to validate your course idea before you spend time and money creating it.
- Refine your understanding of your ideal customer so that you can “speak” to them in a way that magnetizes them to you and your course.
- Solidify your course idea and main promise. (Hint: this is the key to eliminating overwhelm while nearly guaranteeing that what you create will be a profitable hit.)
- Deploy the “Course Calls” validation strategy to get clear and honest insights WITHOUT spending hours on the phone or drowning in surveys and spreadsheets.
- How to use Instagram Stories to get “social validation” for your course idea.
- Gain the confidence to officially “greenlight” your course idea and move forward with its creation knowing that it will sell.
Module 03: The Art of Outlining Your Course
Raise your hand if you have this problem: You want to make sure that you literally get all your ideas out of your head, but quickly find that the process spirals into an uncontrollable, overwhelming mess.
Yep. Totally get it.
As an expert and course creator, you want to feel fully expressed in what you’re sharing, but you also want to make sure that things stay organized and actionable.
That’s why in Module 3, you’ll get access to the exact outlining process I’ve used to create every single one of my blockbuster, 7-figure programs without feeling overwhelmed or getting lost in the weeds.
- The Art and Science of Naming your Course (hint: the name alone can and will influence your course sales).
- The Porterfield Process for Outlining Your Course (aka how to pull all the ideas out of your head in a sane, super organized, action-oriented way).
- How to price your course in a way that maximizes profitability without being a total turn off for your core audience (getting this balance right is critical to your success).
Module 04: Recording Your Course Content
Now that you’ve validated your course idea, mapped out your promotional plan, and outlined your lessons, it’s time to hit “record!”
For some, this is the most exciting part of the process. For others, it’s the most terrifying.
Wherever you land on the spectrum, this Module will break down the recording phase into a simple, fun, and excuse-free process that guarantees you get your course expertly recorded in a matter of a week instead of months.
- How to choose the perfect recording strategy that best suits your experience, personality, and style (hint: you DON’T have to be on camera).
- The art of teaching a digital course: Most course creators ignore this completely and then shrug their shoulders when their students don’t get results. In this lesson, you’ll learn how to TEACH your content in a way that delivers higher completion rates, results, and referrals.
- How to organize, backup, and load all your course assets into a membership site without losing files or turning your desktop into a digital warzone.
Module 05: Creating Your Profitable Webinar Presentation
Now that your course is created, it’s time to develop the sales assets that will get it in the hands of hundreds or even thousands of customers every year.
Here, you’ll set your course revenue goals, and develop a high-converting webinar presentation and sales page that serves as the backbone of your course marketing for months and years to come.
Even if you’ve never delivered a webinar or written a sales page in your life, this module will break them down into simple, easy-to-execute steps that will finally make you feel confident about selling to a large, global audience at scale!
- Set your revenue goals for your live launch, and use the “webinar success tracker” to keep you on track to hit them.
- Implement the 3-Step Profitable Webinar Framework that I’ve developed and perfected after selling close to 8-figures worth of online courses over the last 3 years.
- Create an irresistible launch offer to authentically close more sales on your webinar without ever feeling forceful, awkward, or sleazy.
- Learn the golden rules for delivering a profitable webinar that will slash your learning curve in half, and have you generating expert-level results nearly right out of the gate.
- Use my own professionally designed sales page template to quickly create a page that gives your visitors the extra confidence needed to enroll in your course.
Module 06: The Webinar Fill-Up Framework
You can have the most killer webinar presentation in the world, but if you can’t fill the seats it’s all for nothing.
In the juiciest module of this program, you’ll learn how to leverage a perfect mix of email marketing, Instagram Stories, and Facebook advertising to GUARANTEE you present to a packed room full of perfect prospects every time.
Whether you already have a strong email list or are just starting out, these strategies will make sure you never awkwardly present to an empty room or the dreaded “pity show ups” from friends and family.
- Deploy the Webinar Fill Up Formula that I’ve used to get over 100,000+ perfectly-targeted prospects onto my webinars over the last 3 years.
- Learn the 5 key elements of a high-converting webinar registration page to make sure you never waste your precious, hard-earned traffic.
- Leverage expert-level email marketing strategies, templates, and swipe files to send compelling invites to your list and make sure they show up!
- Use Instagram Stories (plus an advanced direct messaging strategy) to boost webinar registration.
- Finally (yes, finally) learn how to leverage the exact, Facebook advertising strategy I’ve used to profitably fill up my webinar room with perfectly-targeted audiences. (PS: This Facebook Ads strategy won’t break the bank!)
Module 07: How to Increase Webinar Sales
This is where you graduate from “that’s nice” results to “let’s clink wine in Paris this weekend to celebrate” results.
Nearly 50% of your sales will come in the “follow up,” yet this is where most course marketers take their foot off the gas prematurely.
It’s tempting to close up shop and count your sales once your webinar is done. But without implementing the follow-up strategies in Module 7, you’ll be leaving a good chunk of your potential profits on the table.
Creating a post-webinar email funnel can be DAUNTING if you’re not a natural copywriter.
But by using the templates and swipe files waiting for you inside this module, you’ll eliminate the guesswork and get your “24/7 salesmen” up and running, enrolling students in record time.
- Implement the post-webinar replay strategy to make sure that your no-shows (and non-registrants) still have the best possible chance of enrolling.
- Get my personal “webinar replay page” template so that you can get your replay page up and running in a matter of minutes without any design or coding skills.
- Craft a high-converting post-webinar email funnel that turns “maybes” and “fence sitters” into raving customers.
- How to create a customer onboarding sequence that primes your new students for success while dramatically cutting down on soul-sucking (and cash-draining) refund requests.
Module 08: Live Webinar Success Secrets
If there’s one skill that can serve you for years to come, it’s delivering live webinars like a pro. Ironically, this is where most course marketers lack confidence and give up too soon.
I totally get it. I used to be terrified of delivering live webinars — and resisted doing anything that felt cheesy, artificial, or flat out awkward.
But getting comfortable delivering your live webinars is so…sooo…sooooo important to your success.
That’s why In Module 8, I’ll give you the ultimate shortcut to developing this skill, and making sure that you get EXCITED everytime you hit “start webinar.”
I promise you that as long as you’re committed to developing this critical skill, I’ll arm you with the techniques and strategies needed to deliver like a pro, and gradually build up your live conversion rates to industry-leading levels.
- How to be a PRO on your live webinar, even if the idea of delivering a webinar makes you want to crawl in a deep dark hole with an emotional support animal.
- The Live Webinar Checklist to make sure that “all systems are a go” before you go live. Running through this checklist will save you from pretty much all of the embarrassing (and expensive) tech blunders and glitches that sabotage sales.
- How to turn your VA into a stealthy sidekick on your live webinars (hint: For $20/hour, you can eliminate nearly all of your stress and focus solely on delivering your presentation).
- Why the Q&A; period of our webinar is one of the BEST opportunities to generate additional sales — and exactly how to approach it to close more deals.
More courses from the same author: Amy PorterfieldShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1