Systems That Scale is for you if you’ve felt the frustration of trying to do ALL. THE. THINGS. while working until midnight and if you’re ready to:
- Predict your business revenue so it’s no longer a guessing game (yes, revenue forecasting is really a “thing”)
- Uplevel your existing calendar system to a “I can’t run my business without this” experience that shows you what to do and when to do it
- Organize your project management software and task lists so you can get your to-do list done and never miss a meeting, deadline, or have a task fall through the cracks again (and so your VA doesn’t have to telepathically read your mind week in and week out)
- Hire an A-Team to support you and give you stability as you grow (You CAN find the right people — I’ll show you how)
- Create new products or services for your business (and have the time and energy in your day to do it)
- Find the right communication system for your business needs and never get bogged down in DMs, chat, or messages again
If you’re nodding your head yes while your email is dinging in the background, stick with me because I want to show you what is possible for you and your business. With Systems That Scale, I walk you through the steps to take so you can go from overwhelmed, stressed, and constantly “out of time” to organized, excited, confident, and finally hiring the help you need so you can have more time in your time bank.
By the end of this program, you will have:
Created a Core Business Infrastructure
Not only will you critique and design a solid business foundation, you’ll also understand how to track key progress measurements and how to get your financial and legal houses in order to help you make more money and run your business risk-free.
Set Up a Superstructure of Internal Organization
Never guess what needs to happen next for that launch or podcast promotion. You will create the workflow you need to succeed and allow your team to know what needs to be done and when… no more fears about micromanaging or getting pinged at all times during the day.
Polished Your Project Management Systems
Create, expertly organize and automate so you can scale quickly, focus on your zone of genius, and move your business forward without having to work 7 days a week.
On Track To Hiring Your A-Team
If you’re ready to start building a team to support you as your business grows, Systems That Scale will show you what you need to know to hire the right people and make sure you’re not hiring more people than you actually need.
Module 1: Foundation
In this module you’ll learn how to set up the core infrastructure of your business so you can get up and running with a solid foundation and have more time in your day. You’ll also get clear about where you need to focus to set your business up for sustainable success. This includes understanding how to track key progress measurements and how to get your financial and legal houses in order.
Module 2: Organize
In this module, I’m going to show you everything you need to set up your calendar, including how best to schedule your week and how to create team calendars. You’ll also get the inside scoop on how to create virtual filing systems to manage your assets and documents. The result? You’ll know what to focus on to move the needle forward in your business.
Module 3: Systematize
You’ll learn the importance of project management systems and how to create the right processes inside your business as well as how to streamline your internal communication systems to create more efficiency in your workflows. You’ll learn how to establish standard operating procedures so no matter what, everything keeps working even if you can’t.
Module 4: Scale
Good news! You’re ready to hire and in this module I’m going to walk you through who you really need on your team, how to find them and bring them onboard once you do, as well as some additional strategies to scale your business when you’re ready.
More courses from the same author: Amy Porterfield
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1