Andrea Brandt – Mindful Anger, The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool
Both of my parents repressed their anger. They were like two simmering volcanoes ready to blow at any moment. They treated each other, and me, with the kind of pervasive abuse that is harder to see than hitting. I too, eventually developed this unhealthy, passive-aggressive way of getting my feelings out.
By the time I got married, I was totally cut off from my feelings. I intellectualized my experiences. One day in group therapy, a man made a remark that triggered my repressed anger. I stood up, started screaming, and began swinging my purse around in the air. I had become the erupting volcano. I totally lost control.
After this event I felt noticeably lighter, freer. I sensed that there was value for me, and for others, in tapping into anger, getting it moving through us, and then releasing it.
I discovered that anger, it turned out, wasn’t a bad thing. Rather, it was the key to emotional freedom!
When I first became a therapist, there was very little information about dealing with anger – either the client’s or our own. Then, as strategies did begin to emerge – I found that they didn’t really work. Frustrated and wanting more for my clients, I set out to discover what was missing. I wanted to know what more needed to be done to help people truly heal.
After years of trial and error working with thousands of clients, I finally found the answer. I call it Mindful Anger.
The 5-step program for processing and releasing anger is based on mindfulness and has delivered healing for my clients, with an amazing 80% success rate in my practice. I will walk you step by step through the cutting edge strategies and comprehensive transformational process that can bring life-changing wisdom to patients of all types – attachment wounds, abuse and trauma. Find out how to use anger as a key to unlocking your patients’ past and present, moving them to greater self-awareness and emotional release, empowering them to make lasting change. Walk away with simple exercises, assessments and tools that you can use to engage your clients in the mindful anger process.
- Communicate how the application of mindfulness skills can create treatment breakthroughs for clients with any anger style.
- Explore techniques of mindfulness and body awareness that help clients identify and effectively respond to physical, mental, and emotional cues to anger.
- Evaluate the secret mechanism within the chain reaction of anger that provides the antidote to impulsivity.
- Implement 5 powerful steps to support clients in identifying and processing old wounds that contribute to problems with healthy expressions of anger.
- Determine the challenges of passive-aggressive behavior and utilize clinical tools for helping clients to eliminate this unhealthy pattern of coping with anger.
- Utilize mindful anger strategies to assist clients in improving self-esteem and developing resilience.
Would you like to receive Andrea Brandt – Mindful Anger, The Art of Transforming a Difficult Emotion into a Powerful Therapeutic Tool ?
The Truth About Anger
- Costs of Un-mindful Anger
- A New, Expansive Approach to Dealing with Anger and Trauma
- Processing Anger: Why Anger In Must Become Anger Out
- Benefits of Mindful Anger: How This Volatile Emotion Heals
- Purposes of Anger
Emotional Mindfulness & Body Awareness Skills
- Leverage the Power of Mindfulness
- Use Emotional Mindfulness to Get in Touch with Our Inner World
- Distinguish Sensations from Emotions
- Transmute Anger into Emotional Wisdom
- Overcome Common Obstacles to Mindfulness
The Anatomy of Anger
- Predominant Anger Styles
- Common Triggers to Anger
- Passive Aggressive Behavior
- The Impulse That Precedes the Emotion
- Physical, Mental and Emotional Anger Cues
- The Antidote to Impulsivity
- Faulty Beliefs and Unrealistic Expectation
Strategies for Handling Anger in the Therapeutic Setting
- The Discomfort of Anger: Help Clients Stay in the Window of Tolerance
- Monitor the Client’s Physiology: Tracking the Body
- Facilitate Affect Regulation
- Mobilize Client Resources to Meet the Discomfort of Change
- Stay within Your Own Window of Tolerance
Beneath Anger: Five Steps to Uncovering and healing Childhood Wounds
- How Attachment-Related Issues Lead to Anger
- Step 1: Access Anger through Breath Work
- Step 2: Discover Old Wounds
- Step 3: Mobilize Energy through Telling the “Story”
- Step 4: Provide the Missing Experience
- Step 5: Perform an Emotional Release
Mindful Anger Strategies to Improve Relationships and Self-Esteem
- Develop Resilience through Self-Compassion and Gratitude
- Replace Reactivity with Research-Based Empathy
More courses from the same author: Andrea BrandtShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.