INTRODUCING: THE B2B MARKETING STRATEGY PLAYBOOK
Since 2013, we (Andrei Zinkevich & Vladimir Blagojevic) have worked with 100+ B2B tech and service-based companies from the United States and Europe that have high ACV (average contract value) and long sales cycles.
We developed a go-to-market strategy framework that was successfully implemented in production automation, fintech, software development, hardware, cybersecurity, healthcare consulting, and many other verticals.
We documented the framework and created an all-action course for B2B marketers and startup founders that contains everything you need to develop an effective marketing strategy to predictably grow your business.
Here is how your marketing will look like after implementing just a fraction of what you’ll get from the playbook.
- Stop relying on only your gut feeling or copying others when making strategic decisions, launching new marketing programs, or penetrating new markets, and making the right decisions that will help to grow a business
- Easily identify and focus on the most profitable segments, channels, and campaigns, and eliminate what is unnecessary
- Get executives and sales buy-in, then gaining the marketing, sales, and development resources to commit to a specific launch time
- Select & double down on the right channels for sustainable growth instead of trying to be everywhere and wasting time and money
- Align execs and sales on what success looks like
- Develop a marketing dashboard with leading indicators to set up the right expectations for marketing and avoid rash decisions about what works and what doesn’t
- Develop a unique value proposition and select the right positioning strategy to stand out from the competition and resonate with customers
- Develop a client-centric marketing plan to create awareness, generate & capture the demand, educate and nurture buyers to fill in the pipeline with sales-qualified opportunities
- Produce an accurate estimate of budget, team, tools to achieve revenue goals
- Ensure a solid ROI of marketing programs on a tighter budget without experimentation and guesswork