In The Man God, Arash Dibazar reveals some of his most powerful teachings when it comes to his unique style of game. Learn how to remain unaffected by undesirable outcomes and maintain a position and confidence in everything you do.
Topics Covered in The Man God:
- How to go from opening conversations to building value.
- Anxiety and fear of losing a 9 – 10.
- Arash’s best openers.
- Not being creepy and acting like any other guy. How to recover if you are creepy?
- Control emotions and not being reactive.
- What’s the next step after getting the phone number.
- When is a neg too harsh? Neg vs. Insult. (Neg theory)
- Activities to do with a girl on a day 2.
- Outer vs. Inner game.
- Is it ok to apologize?
- frame control. frame being so strong to get away anything. Having the bigger purpose.
- Ghost vs. Flame.
- Arash’s personal mantra. “… So be it”
- Being social like a dog.
- Attraction phase theory.
- Phone as a wingman.
- Man the animal, man the god.
- Small vs. Big thoughts.
More courses from the same author: Arash DibazarShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1