Pillars, Pipelines & Vaults
PPV is a Life Operating System built in Notion, designed to bring Focus & Alignment to your life. Focus to ruthlessly zero in on what you need to do today. Alignment to ensure you’re doing the right things on any given day, aligning your high level aspirations with what you are spending your time on.
And PPV incorporates a powerful Personal Knowledge Management (PKM) system into your life and work — screening, capturing, organizing, optimizing the information you come across in your life, then resurfacing the most valuable knowledge at the right time and right place for you to take action.
Designed by August Bradley specifically for the Notion platform (leveraging what only Notion can do), this approach solves the problems of older scattered methodologies designed around Evernote, OneNote, Todoist/Things, Trello, Asana, Dropbox, Google Docs, etc…
- Self-paced Core Training
Recorded video training presentations with ongoing discussion under each video segment. Plus, recorded video Q&A sessions in which August dives deeper into common questions.
- Master PPV Template (Most Current Version + Updates)
No more DIY building. We start with the master PPV template pre-built and ready to go. We will cover how it works in depth, and how to implement and customize to your life and work.
- Ongoing Expanded Content
Both PPV & Notion will likely have numerous enhancements along the way, and we’ll always keep you up to date with first-hand discovery & exploration.
- Matrix Learning Guide
Our comprehensive Notion-based guide organizes the learning process, adapting it to how you learn best. Uniquely designed for this program.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is this course different from others?
- We address life’s big challenges through a thoughtful Life Design process and implementing a well-integrated working system (PPV). We’re not focused on how to use Notion or providing a menu of options to address any need any potential Notion user might imagine. This is Life Enhancement using Notion, not Notion training.
- We’ll walk through how the system was designed to work and how you can modify it to various personal scenarios (expanding even further with your questions).
- Pacing and learning level adjust flexibly, much more so than a fixed 5 week cohort. But live human support and connection greatly exceeds that of video-based courses. This is BOTH a self-paced recorded program and a full live cohort-style event program.
- The community spaces are central to the learning experience and we have invested heavily into optimizing learning interactions and mutual support. You are not alone, we are all working together. That support continues to be available long-term.
What level of Notion user is this for?
- This course is for any level of Notion user, though you should have some basic familiarity with Notion.
- For less experienced users, we have an “Intro to Notion” training module on the basic functionality of Notion (experienced Notion users should skip this). Less experienced users should expect to move at a slower pace as they learn both Notion and the PPV system.
- Note that the objective of this program is not Notion expertise, it’s Life Design and personal system building. We learn Notion to the extent it’s helpful, but one does not need to master Notion.
About the author:
Teaching the popular Notion Life Design course on building a personal Life Operating System called Pillars, Pipelines & Vaults (PPV).
Writing my Newsletter on enhancing human capability (35k+ subscribers).
Producing the Notion Life OS YouTube show (45k+ subscribers).
Known for his “Systems Thinking” approach and use of innovative tech, August combines 25 years of startup and major brand experience with Harvard MBA training.
Previously August was the COO of Kite & Lightning, a prominent VC-backed immersive media and mixed reality company creating vast AI-driven computer-generated worlds and interactive experiences in virtual space.
Over his career, August has provided creative and strategic solutions to leading brands including Coke, Xbox, Kia, Gap, J.Crew, Banana Republic, and many more.
More courses from the same author: August BradleyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1