Elvea Systems, Subliminal Shop and Tradewynd – Become A Successful Entrepreneur 2.1 A
Become A Successful Entrepreneur 5G, Version 2.1 is a very advanced, very powerful subliminal six stage set of subliminal programming designed with a strong focus on helping you to become a successful entrepreneur.
It uses the very advanced 5th Generation build format and several exclusive 5G technologies, including:
- Self Optimizing Scripting (SOS) – Makes the program self adjusting to the processing speed of your brain, moment by moment for optimal effectiveness.
- The Naturalizer – Designed to make even major changes a natural experience, so there is no anxiety, worry, discomfort or resistance as a result of those things as they happen.
- The Optimus Engine 2.1 (OE2.1) – Makes the program self adjusting to your particular circumstances for the purposes of achieving the goal.
- HyperSpeed Technology (HST) – Allows the program to start achieving results much faster than it would without this technology in place.
- Self Optimizing Amplifier (SOA) – An amplification engine that makes the program significantly more powerful according to what your personal needs and circumstances are.
- SlipStream Technology (SST) – Creates a “slipstream” effect in which new concepts and goals are brought into existence by creating them as perceived reality before they otherwise exist; the effect is that they exist now because they always existed, thus slipstreaming them into existence.
This program is a complete upgrade of and overhaul of Version 1 BASE program, which was originally created by our subliminal audio engineer for his own use, and used successfully by him. Version 2.1 advances the program to 5G, incorporates more than a hundred new target goals, and literally thousands of improvements over Version 1.0. It is now built in six stages, and includes a 7th Refresher/Cruising stage.
This is a list of the program goals, what they do and which stages each one is found in.
1. Ultra Motivation: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. This is the entire script of Ultra Motivation program, in 5G format. Without sufficient motivation, action is much less likely. Without action, change is impossible. Without change, you don’t change from where you are to successful as an entrepreneur.
2. Maximum Productivity: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the Maximum Productivity program, in 5G format. Naturally, the more productive you are with your efforts towards becoming a successful entrepreneur, the more successful you will become, and more quickly.
3. Ultra Success: Stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. This is the entire script of the Ultra Success program, in 5G format. Ultra Success is a very important module because it primes your mind for and focuses you on success, helps erase failure or fear based thinking with success based thinking, an in general makes success a much easier and more inevitable outcome for you on your journey.
4. Luck Magnifier: Stages 1, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the Luck Magnifier program, in 5G format. I don’t believe in luck, so this program tells the subconscious to use any awareness it has of what will happen in the near future to maximize short term success. Intended to take advantage of short term opportunities that may not have been taken otherwise.
Based on the fact that the subconscious mind experiences time more as a smear than a specific point of “now”, and has been shown to have awareness of at least several seconds into the future as the conscious mind perceives it, and possibly as much as several minutes or even hours into the future.
5. Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the OGSF program, in 5G format. Guilt, shame and fear hold us back in a variety of ways each, especially fear. By overcoming and neutralizing guilt, shame and fear, we allow ourselves to stop stagnating and move forward into newer and better success and accomplishments in life and as an entrepreneur.
6. Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the PTPA program, in 5G format. Positive thinking and attitude are crucial to success as an entrepreneur. Without them, it is common for people to become self defeating in their beliefs, choices and actions before they ever get started doing anything.
7. Maximum Sales Success: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the MSS program, in 5G format. Maximum sales success comes in handy for entrepreneurs in direct sales, indirect sales, writing advertising, networking and negotiating.
8. Optimus Engine 2.1: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is the engine that allows the program to seek out solutions to your unique set of circumstances and challenges and then execute them, thus making the program polymorphic and self adjusting to the individual user’s needs and circumstances.
9. Improved Communication: Stages 2, 3, 5, 6, 7. Naturally, this is designed to improve your communication skills, which results in better success with business, marketing, writing, advertising, networking, speaking, speeches, presentations, etc.
10. Action Orientation: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. Shifts your orientation to go-getting, making it happen instead of thinking about it, wanting it, dreaming of it, or wishing for it.
11. Goal Orientation: Stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. Goal orientation shifts your focus to achieving your goals, and doing what you need to do to get to them successfully.
12. Pragmatic & Practical: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. Aims for making you, your thinking, your choices, you actions and your responses to other and circumstances more pragmatic and practical, which is very important in succeeding in business and as an entrepreneur.
13. Laser-Like Focus & Concentration: Stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. The entire script of the LLFC program, in 5G format. Focus and concentration are important in success because without them, it is easy to become distracted and diffuse your energy, efforts and resources before achieving success, thus preventing yourself from actually achieving success.
14. Fearlessly Transition To An Entrepreneurial Mindset: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4. For those who experience fear in shifting their thinking to that necessary for success as an entrepreneur, or for some other reason find the transition challenging, this is designed to assist as much as possible in the process by making it easier and more comfortable.
15. Assertiveness Training: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. This trains you to become as assertive as necessary to achieve maximum success as an entrepreneur. Assertiveness is the quality of being confidently self assured and comfortably and actively making the necessary efforts to achieve your needs, wants and desires, especially with regards to others.
16. Strong, Clear Voice: Stages 3, 4, 5, 7. Those who speak with a strong, clear voice are more effective communicators and more effective leaders, and therefore, are more effective and successful entrepreneurs.
17. Public Speaking Skills: Stages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The entire script of the PSS program in 5G format. Almost every successful entrepreneur requires the ability to successfully make presentations, speeches, demonstrations, and so forth. This is aimed at making it as easy as possible to do so, successfully and as comfortably as possible.
18. Courageous: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Focuses on not just dissolving fear, as OGSF does, but enhancing and obviating courage, so that overcoming fears is easier and so is success in facing the challenges of and path to becoming a successful entrepreneur.
19. Win-Win Mindset: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Those who succeed most in business understand that all actions taken by others are based on the question, “What’s in it for me?” Therefore, to achieve success in motivating them to act in accordance with benefit to oneself, you must offer them sufficient benefit in doing so to achieve that action and cooperation. When you seek and employ “win-win” scenarios, you are making the success of your own endeavor coincide with the success of someone else’s.
The result is that they are motivated to do what benefits you, and keep doing it. With a win-win mindset, you are always seeking ways to succeed by making others succeed, or benefit by making the other person’s actions that benefit you, benefit themselves as well.
20. Authoritative Presence: Stages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The successful entrepreneur must be a leader of self and others. To lead others, you must gain their confidence in your worthiness to be followed. Part of achieving that is having an authoritative presence, which instills in others the concept that you are competent, skilled, knowledgeable and that you know what you are doing.
21. Charismatic Presence: Stages 2, 4, 5, 6, 7. Charisma is the like-ability of a person, and their effectiveness at swaying the opinions, beliefs, actions and choices of those others towards doing what is desired. Charisma, then, is an invaluable trait for leaders of all kinds, as well as those who network, salespeople, and anyone who works with other people. This boosts your charisma and gets others to like, follow and agree with you more.
22. Successful Negotiator: Stages 2, 3, 4, 5, 7. Frequently, in business and in becoming successful in business, you must negotiate to achieve the best results. This module aims to make you a successful negotiator.
23. Effective Delegator: Stages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 Depending on your particular business focus and style, in business and in becoming successful in business, you may need to delegate responsibility and authority to achieve the best results. This module aims to make you as successful at doing so as possible by helping you know who is best to delegate to safely, as well as making it easier for those who worry about the success of delegating anything in general.
24. Better With Maths & Numbers: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. For those who could use improvement with mathematics or calculations, which are often required in business and becoming a successful entrepreneur, this will help improve things.
25. Balance Your Brain Hemispheres: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. This is the entire script of the BYBH program in 5G format. Balancing your brain hemispheres means thinking holistically, using all of your capacity instead of just part of it, which allows you to integrate thinking, comprehension, cognition and processing functions that would otherwise not be readily available.
26. Become A Money Magnet: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. The complete script of the Become A Money Magnet program in 5G format. Aimed at helping to attract wealth and make wealth and wealth building a normal, natural part of your reality.
27. Deservedness For Success As An Entrepreneur: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. When you believe that you deserve something, you are able to not just accept it, but you will not sabotage yourself and your efforts to get or achieve it. This, then, allows you to flush out feelings and beliefs that might otherwise limit you based on a lack of deservedness to be successful as an entrepreneur, or wealthy.
28. Polymorphic Aura: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This is a very special module that causes your subconscious mind to generate a special aura of energy around you which is designed to automatically adjust itself to your circumstances and needs (i. e. it is polymorphic), and is designed to cause every situation to be made more success-as-an-entrepreneur oriented.
So for example, if an aura that was commanding and authoritative would best serve you in the boardroom, that is what you would generate; and, from there, if you went to lunch and met with a client who was very sensitive and shy, your aura of energy would adjust itself to whatever it needed to be for you to achieve maximum success with your client, toward becoming a successful entrepreneur.
29. Disconnect From Negativity Within: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Being, having and holding onto negativity within yourself is self destructive and failure oriented. To stop being self destructive and failure oriented, this negativity must be released and replaced with something else that is positive, which is what this module does.
30. Disconnect From Other People’s Negativity: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The negativity of others is often a damaging thing for getting started in business, and in succeeding in general. This module allows you to disconnect from, reject and disregard the negativity of others, and instead focus on success and becoming a successful entrepreneur.
31. Ego Balancing: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Too little ego and you become a doormat nobody respects; too much, and you alienate people by being arrogant, egotistical, selfish and thoughtless. Balancing your ego allows you to have the right levels of self confidence, self respect, self esteem, self worth and so forth for success, while never alienating others or losing their respect because of too much or too little ego. It helps a lot in forming positive first impressions and achieving the cooperation and respect of others.
32. Maximum Sleep Quality: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Most fundamental of all the keys to success is being well rested, because it is the well rested mind that functions best for memory, focus, concentration and the like. This module aims to maximize the quality of your sleep toward achieving maximum mental functional efficiency when you are awake, and thereby best achieving success as an entrepreneur.
33. End Clutter & Get Organized: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. Clutter and disorganization can impede success and reduce efficiency and effectiveness for you and those around you. This is the complete script of the ECGO program, in 5G format.
34. Extreme Self Esteem: Stages 1, 2, 4, 6, 7. The complete script of the ESE program, in 5G format. Self esteem will help you confidently and fully step into the shoes and roles you need to take up in order to be a successful entrepreneur.
35. Forgive Others & Let It Go: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The complete script of the FOLIG program, in 5G format. Forgiving others and letting go of it allows you to stop stagnating, stop wasting energy on something you cannot change (the past) and stop poisoning yourself with negativity.
36. Forgive Yourself & Move On: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The complete script of the FYMO program, in 5G format. Forgiving yourself and moving on allows you to stop stagnating, move on from the past, learn from your mistakes and refuse to make them again, stop wasting energy on something you cannot change (the past) and stop poisoning yourself with negativity.
37. Get Out Of Debt: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 7. The complete script of the GOOD program, in 5G format. Naturally, debt will be a preventer of success and wealth accumulation, so you want to try to always avoid debt when possible.
38. Psychic Ability To Get Ahead As A Successful Entrepreneur: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. A lot of people wonder about this one. I don’t claim that there absolutely definitively is such a thing as psychic ability (although it is my personal belief that there is); however, if there is, this module will safely activate it, safely develop it and safely focus it towards giving you an “unfair advantage” in becoming a successful entrepreneur.
This will make itself manifest in different ways for different people, depending on their point of view on psychic ability and what their natural psychic strengths and weaknesses are. You may experience a sense of what to do to succeed, knowing about what will happen before it does, or sense what others are feeling or thinking, depending on your specific areas of strength. If there is no such thing, or you are not open to the idea of such a thing, you will probably not get much from this. But it was worth including regardless.
39. Think Like A Millionaire: Stages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The entire script of the TLAM program, in 5G format. Thinking like a millionaire helps ready you for comfort with large amounts of money and other concepts that need to be adjusted for you to be more readily able to achieve great wealth, and this module will also help adjust your thinking towards handling large amounts of money more effectively as well.
40. Negative Stress Relief: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. The whole script of the NSR program, in 5G format. Negative stress relief allows you to focus through and function through negative stresses that might otherwise impair or degrade your ability to function effectively or at all under pressure.
41. Seize The Day: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. The entire script of the STD program, in 5G format. Naturally, this will help in achieving success as an entrepreneur by getting you to act on and go after opportunities in the now, rather than allowing distractions or fears to delay you.
42. Stop Using Recreational Drugs & Alcohol: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. This module is here to stop you from self destructing in your goals through use of recreational drugs and abuse of alcohol. It does not necessarily stop you from enjoying alcohol responsibly, but it is intended to prevent recreational drugs and alcohol usage from interfering with your achievement of success as an entrepreneur.
43. Prioritize Effectively: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Prioritizing your life and activities, where you spend your time, energy and money, and in what amounts, is one of the major keys to becoming a successful entrepreneur. By doing this, you make your path the shortest one to achieving success as an entrepreneur.
44. Seek The Challenge: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. The entire script of the STC program, in 5G format. Instead of being crippled by the fears, insecurities and other factors that keep most people from being successful as an entrepreneur, this module will have you wanting to seek out those challenges that will most benefit you to overcome, and then aggressively mastering them.
45. Powerful Personal Presence & Strength: Stages 2, 4, 6, 7. Personal presence and strength is about how people perceive and respond to you. When you have a powerful personal presence and strength of personality, it makes your job as a leader in the entrepreneurial world much easier and it also gets people to respect, obey and follow you more readily. Further, strength of personality allows you to stand your ground better when you encounter people, groups or circumstances wanting you to change or do things their way instead of your own.
46. Emotional Healing & Pain Relief (Consisting Of The Goals Below): Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The entire script of the EHPRA in 5G format. This includes the sub-modules below:
- Overcome The Victim Mentality: You cannot achieve success as an entrepreneur if you have a victim mentality because a mindset of being a victim is a mindset of helplessness. Helplessness prevents action, and without action, nothing happens. Pity is the goal of most victim-hood, and pity does not equal success.
- Healing Emotionally: Emotional healing is critically important for becoming a successful entrepreneur because it clears away all the internal distractions from entrepreneurial success, such as being stuck on traumas, and the stagnation causing fears, insecurities, self defeating beliefs and responses they generate. You cannot run a marathon or climb a mountain with a proverbial mangled leg from which you are bleeding profusely. Healing yourself internally at the emotional level frees you up to run that marathon and climb the mountain to success.
- Increasing Mental/Emotional Maturity: Why would it matter to increase your mental and emotional maturity? Because the more mature you are, the more you take personal responsibility for yourself, your choices, your beliefs, your actions, your attitudes and your resulting life. And the more you take responsibility for yourself, the more effectively and quickly you can identify issues that will degrade and derail your success that are coming from your own choices, beliefs, actions, attitudes and responses, and make the necessary changes to clear your path and succeed.
- Forgive Self & Others: This one is also covered in another module, but in this case, a little repetition does not hurt. Forgiveness of self and others allows progress by cutting away unnecessary ties that bind you to the past, which you cannot change. Learn what you can learn, refuse to allow those mistakes to be made again, and move on.
- Let Go Of The Past: Letting go of the past is a very important thing for progressing in life. This sub-module allows you to let go of things concerning the past that may hold you back or hold you down that do not involve forgiving yourself or others.
- Self Validation: Self validation is one of the most important things you can achieve in life, if you want to be emotionally healthy and successful. Self validation means that you do not need anyone else to make you feel good enough, worthwhile, valid or valuable because all that comes from within you. In turn this frees you up to no longer need others to give you permission to do or be what works for you, and this clears the path for you to become a successful entrepreneur and leader of others.
47. Accept & Take Personal Responsibility For Your Choices, Actions, Results & Life: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Covered in part in the previous module, this module specifically focuses on it and adds considerable impact. It causes you to be responsible for yourself, your beliefs, choices, actions, attitudes and responses, and the results thereof. When you take responsibility for these things, you empower and enable yourself to identify and correct faulty thinking, beliefs, actions, attitudes, responses and reactions, which results in success.
48. Dream Your Best Solution: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. The entire script of the DYBS program in 5G format. This gives you a chance to dream your best solution to whatever challenge you are facing, remember it, and write it down when you awaken, so that you can benefit from it. Information can come from much higher sources, both internally and externally, through your dreams.
49. Maximum Learning Speed: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. One thing that is increasingly true about our world today is that s/he who knows more, makes more money. It doesn’t mean you need more formal education, or higher formal education, but it does mean that the most successful entrepreneurs and those who are successful the fastest, are those who know as much as possible and continue to learn. This module makes learning as easy, enjoyable and successful as possible.
50. Kill Excuses: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Excuses are a way of hiding from responsibility, taking the easy way out and being immature. This does not lead to success as an entrepreneur, or much else in life, so this module stops you from making or accepting excuses for yourself and focuses you in the direction of accepting responsibility and living/acting/thinking accordingly so that excuses do not happen and are not necessary. It also makes you unwilling to accept excuses from others when there is no substance to them.
51. Persistence & Perseverance: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. One key characteristic of those who succeed is that they persist and persevere in the face of challenge and failure. They don’t take no for an answer. They push through until they get what they want. The greatest minds of our time have all had this trait. In fact, Einstein himself once said, “It is not that I am so smart, it’s that I stick with problems longer.” This module generates persistence and perseverance, so that you will also persist and persevere toward your goal until you have achieved it, regardless of other factors.
52. Wealth Ceiling Destruction: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Some people have a mental “wealth ceiling”, a limit on how much they allow themselves to make or have in wealth. This can be for a variety of reasons, but ultimately, it all comes down to one thing: limited wealth. This module seeks to shatter any wealth ceiling and free you from that cage.
53. Self Discipline: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Self discipline is part of what makes a person choose to do what needs to be done instead of what they want to do, when the want conflicts with the end goal. When I sit down and write these instructions instead of focusing on building an experimental prototype that fascinates me, I do so out of self discipline, because I know that writing these instructions will finish a job I already started, and get me a solid step forward toward my ultimate goal of wealth and success.
While the experimental prototype may be fascinating and fun to discover, it does not give me the same guarantee. Since my end goal is wealth and success, I choose to do what is not fun because I have the self discipline. This module is designed to develop and magnify your self discipline in the same way, to the same end: success as an entrepreneur.
54. Refusal To Accept Anything But Success: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. This is a steering agent for persistence and perseverance, and it steers you toward success. If you refuse to accept anything but success, then success becomes inevitable, because giving up does not result in success. The only way to fail is to stop trying. This module will make your success much more certain and strong.
55. Tempered Gratitude (Non-Motivation Destroying): Stages 2, 3, 5, 6, 7. In life, gratitude makes everything better. Being grateful for the good things you have makes for a much happier life, and being grateful also makes others feel better about being around you and helping you. But there is the risk of too much contentment and the result is lack of motivation and stagnation. This module seeks to generate a special type of non-motivation destroying gratitude that gets you all the benefits of gratitude, but none of the stagnation and loss of motivation.
56. Find The Niche & Develop It (Know What People Need & Turn It Into Success): Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Helps you figure out the best way to achieve success as an entrepreneur by helping you figure out, develop and solve the most lucrative challenge that needs to be solved for your market/customer base.
57. Paced Working & Entrepreneurial Efforts To Steady The Approach/Drive/Motivation & Prevent Burnout: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Some people find that they work in fits and starts, or that they work themselves to exhaustion and burn out. The optimal way to work is in a more steady, paced manner, which allows steady accomplishment and progress without burning out. This module is aimed at achieving that steady productivity without allowing burnout.
58. Disconnect From Distractions: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Naturally, distractions waste time, resources and energy that could be used for becoming a successful entrepreneur. This module is aimed at disconnecting you from such distractions, so you can more readily focus yourself on being successful as an entrepreneur.
59. Believe In Yourself & Your Choices, Goals & Methods, Regardless Of What Others Say, As Long As You Have Verified The Validity For Yourself: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. When you are becoming a successful entrepreneur, it is critically important that you believe in yourself and your goals and methods for achieving success, because it is much more likely that you will have to lead the charge than that you have others believing in you.
This module steadies you toward believing in yourself and your choices, goals and methods regardless of what others think, say or do, as long as you have verified for yourself that your choices, goals and methods are valid and workable. In other words, ignore others who would otherwise be needlessly tearing you down, and believe in yourself instead.
60. Mindfulness Of How You Are Spending Your Time: Stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. An important factor in using your time as efficiently as possible, and thus becoming a successful entrepreneur, is being mindful of and aware of how you are spending your time. That’s what this module is working towards.
61. Value Your Time Highly Enough To Refuse To Waste It: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. Along with being mindful of your time, you need to value your time too highly to allow it to be wasted — by you or others. This module focuses on achieving that goal.
62. Frame Your Path & Walking Your Path To Success As An Entrepreneur As Being Fun & Enjoyable: Stages 1, 2, 3, 5, 7. It is much easier to achieve your goal of success as an entrepreneur if doing what it takes to achieve that goal is enjoyable for you. This module is aimed at changing your frame of reference to that which results in the perception that the required steps to success as an entrepreneur are fun and enjoyable for you.
63. Networking Skills: Stages 2, 3, 5, 6, 7. Every successful entrepreneur achieves success, to some degree, through getting help from someone else. To get help from others, you must meet them and network. This module develops and magnifies your networking skills to achieve that goal.
64. Natural Socialization: Stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. Natural socialization makes socializing more natural, easier and more comfortable for you. Socializing is important because it is what forms the basis for advertising, teaching, attracting new help and networking.
65. Identify & Value Talented Individuals & Know How To Best Position Them: Stages 4, 5, 6, 7. If you have a team of people you are working with and/or managing in order to sustain or advance your success as an entrepreneur, you must know how to identify and properly value those individuals with talent so that you can best create a maximally successful, efficient and useful team towards success. Furthermore, you must know how best to position them within your team, business, organization, etc. Those are the goals for this module.
66. Gather, Form & Manage A Successful Team: Stages 4, 5, 6, 7. Toward whatever goal you have as an entrepreneur, you will best benefit and succeed by forming a team of people who can help you achieve that goal. This module helps you successfully gather, form and manage such a team for achieving maximum success.
67. Detect Deceptions & Discern & Understand The Reason For The Deception: Stages 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. If you can detect attempts at deception by others, you can prevent yourself from being misled, mistreated or otherwise taken advantage of by them. Knowing why they are attempting to deceive you will give you an advantage in dealing with the deception and preventing it in the future, as well. This module is aimed at helping you detect and understand the efforts of others to deceive you.
68. Maximize The Value Brought To The Market/Customer: Stages 3, 4, 5, 7. Simply put, if you bring maximum value to your market or customer base, they will prefer you and your service or offering to your competition. That of course is an important part of how you succeed.
69. Always Let Your Market Be Your Guide: Listen To Them & What They Want/Need, & Fulfill Their Wants/Needs: Stages 2, 3, 4, 5, 7. Common sense tells us that your market/customer base knows what they want and need, and that to best fulfill their wants and needs (and thus become successful as an entrepreneur filling that niche), you must let them be your guide in what to do and how to do it.
70. Always Seek & Find The Positive Opportunity That Every Challenge Brings With It & Put It To Its Best Possible Use: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. Every challenge you face has within it a gift, and that gift is something that you will benefit from if you properly overcome the challenge. This module gets you to seek and discover what that gift is, achieve it, and put it to best use toward becoming a successful entrepreneur.
71. Select One Overarching Primary Goal/Purpose: Stages 1, 2, 3, 7. You cannot achieve success without focus. When you are getting started or building an entrepreneurial situation or business, you must focus on one primary goal and stick with it until it has been achieved, or you will be dividing your efforts, energies and resources, as well as your chances for success. This module is aimed at selecting one specific primary goal or purpose and preventing you from dividing your focus so that you can achieve success.
72. Maintain Consistency In Everything You Do Towards Your Goal: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Consistency breeds repeatability. When you find a way to do something that works, and you do that consistently to achieve that goal, you achieve repeatable success. Therefore, this module is aimed at making your efforts consistent once you have achieved a successful way of doing things, which should lead to consistent success as a natural result.
73. Have The Courage To Ask For/Expect/Demand Fair Compensation For The Value You Bring To Market: Stages 2, 4, 5, 6, 7. It is a common thing for people just getting started in business to be afraid to ask for fair compensation, because they don’t have confidence in themselves or their offering yet. It also happens that sometimes, others in business will attempt to get you to reduce the value you ask for in order that they can benefit from your choice to do so. This module aims to get you to the point that you can and do ask for fair compensation for the value you are bringing to your customers or market.
74. Learn How To Reasonably & Objectively Determine Fair Value For Your Product/Service Value: Stages 2, 3, 4, 7. In order to successfully ask for a fair return on your investment and value you bring to the market/customer, you must be able to reasonably and objectively determine what the value you bring to the table is. That is the job of this module.
75. Create An Inspiring Vision That Others Want To Join & Support: Stages 4, 5, 6, 7. If you, as an entrepreneur, create an inspiring vision and goal that others want to join and support, then you will achieve greater success as they begin coming forward to aid you in your quest. This module gets you working on finding ways to achieve that.
76. Always Improving Yourself As An Entrepreneur In All The Roles That Requires One To Take: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. To be a maximally successful entrepreneur, you must always be improving yourself in all the ways and directions that make you a successful entrepreneur, which is the goal of this module.
77. Normalization Of/Comfort With/Acceptance Of The Changes To Oneself & One’s Situation & Finances That Is Required To Achieve High Success: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Becoming a successful entrepreneur requires most people to make significant changes to themselves, their finances, their circumstances and their lives. The goal of this module is to make these necessary changes as normal, comfortable, natural and easily acceptable as possible.
78. Effective & Successful Competition Where Necessary: Stages 2, 4, 5, 6, 7. When it is necessary to compete, and it usually is at some point in becoming a successful entrepreneur, you must compete as effectively and successfully as possible to become and remain successful. That is the goal of this module.
79. Only Compete Where Necessary & Use The Competition Or Lack Thereof To Your Advantage: Stages 2, 3, 4, 5, 7. Competition uses valuable time, energy and resources. To achieve maximum success, you cannot use your resources in ways and directions that are unnecessary. This module aims to get you to only compete where that will benefit you more than not competing, and whether you are competing or not, to use that state to your own maximum advantage.
80. Protect Your Assets: Stages 2, 4, 5, 6, 7. Naturally, protecting your assets is a necessity for keeping them, and keeping them valuable.
81. Prevent Others From Taking Advantage Of You, Scamming You, Etc.: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. You cannot get far if you are being taken advantage of, scammed, or the like. This module aims to prevent these things from happening by making you aware of such things, too strong to allow them to take place and unwilling to whatever degree is necessary to prevent them.
82. Value The Customer Over The Money They Provide, & Seek A Stable, Long Term Approach To Business & Business Success: Stages 1, 2, 4, 5, 7. A common problem with business today is that the business is run by people who are so focused on instant gratification and achievement of money at all costs that they destroy the business by alienating, upsetting and angering their very lifeblood — the customer. The only way to make a business long term viable and successful is to recognize that the customer is the lifeblood of the business, and that the business cannot survive without them.
This module aims to shift the thinking toward valuing the customer instead of the short term monetary gain, which produces a state in which the customer is happy and will thereby aid the business in it’s growth and survival by advertising for the business (word of mouth advertising) and providing a long term, repeatable and sustainable source of income for it.
83. Become The Best Of The Best In Your Field: Stages 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. To become maximally successful as an entrepreneur, you must be the best of the best at whatever it is you do. The natural result is that you will be the most highly regarded and most sought after, and you can charge accordingly.
84. Spend Wisely & Always With An Eye To How It Will Enhance Your Success & Position In Your Field: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7. Naturally, resources are precious, and must be used to maximum benefit if you are going to achieve maximum success as an entrepreneur. The purpose of this module is to make sure you spend what resources you spend wisely, and always consider how it will enhance your success and positioning within your field.
85. Express Success In All Ways, Even Before You Have Achieved It: Stages 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. Expressing success helps attract success to you by how others perceive you and respond to you, as well as creating a sort of kick start for your success even before it happens.
86. Be Open To The Possibility Of Being Wrong, Recognize It & Make It Right ASAP When You Are: Stages 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7. In life, it is always possible to be wrong about things. Sometimes, we establish beliefs, attitudes and emotional attachments to things that we later find out are wrong, but because this means we don’t know necessarily what is right instead, or because we have become comfortable with our established patterns of belief and action, or out of false ego, we try to hide from and deny that they are wrong.
This costs us by generating stagnation until we correct the situation and alienating those who know we are wrong. The job of this module is to get you to prefer facing it when you find you are wrong, and correcting it as quickly as possible.
Whether or not you are already an entrepreneur, this program can be a huge help in achieving success as an entrepreneur by adjusting and aligning your skills, abilities and areas of focus toward that goal, one stage at a time, to step you up to greater and greater growth and success.
More courses from the same author: Elvea Systems, Subliminal Shop, TradewyndShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1