This 3-week online course takes you beyond traditional meditation to experience a profound exploration of human consciousness.
Learn how to navigate the non-physical realm to access your higher consciousness. Based on Gateway Voyage, this online course uses audio-guided exercises and techniques developed by Bob Monroe. Specifically designed to assist you in quickly and effortlessly achieving a deep meditative state, you enter the gateway of expanded awareness. Through this 3-week exploration you will come to know and understand that there is more to your earth-life experience than just the physical reality.
Know and understand your purpose and set deliberate intentions into action. Learn powerful tools to investigate, explore, and access guidance. Connect with a profound inner wisdom and deeper understanding and to remember what you perceive.
Experience the tools and techniques developed by Bob Monroe. Access and use the expanded state known as Focus 10, “mind awake, body asleep”. Experience Focus 12, “the state of expanded awareness,” where you may meet and communicate with your inner self helper to ask for and receive insight and guidance. During the final week of this online course you will be introduced to Focus 15 “the state of no time” this is where you will gain a fresh new perspective and a brighter outlook as you come to know your life’s purpose.
TRY MONROE’S AUDIO TECHNOLOGY
Grab your headphones, find a quiet place to relax and enjoy this free audio sample. Experience the deep relaxation and instantaneous expanded meditative state of Monroe’s Sound Science technology.
MONROE SOUND SCIENCE SAMPLE
Facilitated by a trained Monroe Institute instructor. These and other techniques you will be given are the core of Bob Monroe’s unique approach to consciousness development. Once experienced and practiced, there is no limit to how far and how deep you can go or to the benefits you may receive.
How it works
- Beyond Meditation is a three-week workshop, with six teaching sessions. Each session provides instruction presented in the form of streaming video and audio exercises, with an average running time of about one hour.
- The instructional videos have been recorded specifically for this course. You don’t need to be online at any particular time or day to view them, and once they are introduced on the course site, they remain available for your review and practice for the duration of the course, plus an additional two weeks after the course has ended.
- As part of this course you will receive four additional exercise downloads to continue your exploration once the program has ended.
- It is recommended that you have access to a minimum internet speed of 5 Mbps for streaming the exercises.
- Our online courses are meant to be primarily experiential in nature, so the more you engage in regular practice offline during the program, using the audio exercises provided, the more you can accelerate your progress.
Relax and enjoy this free audio sample to experience the deep relaxation and instantaneous expanded meditative state that Monroe’s audio provides.
More courses from the same author: Bob MonroeShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1