C. Alexander and Annellen M. Simpkins – Doing Hypnosis
- This seminar will EQUIP you to do hypnosis the next day with your clients!
- Speed up treatment times! Hypnosis works well in 1 to 6 sessions
- Add the power of evidence-based hypnosis to your treatment modalities for pain, anxiety, stress, trauma, weight and addiction
As a clinician, it can be frustrating the number of sessions needed to see results. Too many of our clients spiral out of control over simple every day stress because they don’t have in the moment coping skills. Are you giving them skills they can use in the moment?
We remember seeing Halle, a mom who had experienced complications, pain, and trauma with her first birth. It took her 10 years to consider having another child. Sitting in our office three months pregnant, her baby’s health was dependent upon her ability to handle the stress and trauma of the first birth. She would deliver in six months and she needed coping skills today. If you see Halle tomorrow, do you have an approach that can provide her the skills she needs to cope tomorrow?
Watch our recording and learn the hypnosis techniques we used that transformed Halle’s life and made her fears vanish.
This workshop teaches you how to go in and out of the hypnotic state, use direct and indirect forms of suggestion, and employ a four-step method to alter negative self-suggestion. You will experience varied hypnotic phenomena and learn helpful, powerful interventions for anxiety, stress, trauma, substance abuse, pain, sleep and weight.
If you are new to hypnosis, you will gain the skills you need to start adding hypnosis into your practice. Or, if you are an experienced hypnotherapist, you will learn innovative methods to enhance your work. Through the process, you will gain hypnotic skills you can use for enriching your own personal development.
We have spent more than 40 years in the research, neuroscience, and the practice of hypnosis, and have used hypnosis ourselves many times as a personal resource for pain, stress, and accomplishing seemingly impossible tasks. In our own research comparing indirect hypnotherapy to traditional awareness-based therapy, we found subjects working unconsciously in hypnosis, effectively overcame target complaints.
- Recognize the intelligent unconscious brain pathways and how hypnosis accesses them for therapy.
- Find out how hypnosis changes the brain.
- Evaluate about direct and indirect suggestion, practice each form, and learn a 4-step method to apply them therapeutically.
- Participate yourself with inducing and coming out of hypnotic trance.
- Practice key trance phenomena to deepen hypnosis using sensory, motor, time and visual alterations.
- Apply protocols for psychological problems to pain, anxiety, trauma, addiction, stress, sleep problems, psychosomatic disorders and eating disorders.
What You’ll Learn In Doing Hypnosis
Hypnosis: Working with the Unconscious
- Paradigm shift on the unconscious
- East-West correlation
- Neuroscience research support
- Research for working unconsciously in therapy
- Advantages of hypnosis for therapy
How Hypnosis Affects the Brain
- Unconscious intelligence
- Hypnosis dual effect
- Hypnosis and executive control
- Default mode network
Developing Your Hypnotic Tools
- Mind-body Link
- 4-step method to overcome negative self-suggestions
- Getting to know your natural unconscious tendencies
- Going in and out of hypnosis
- Deepening with hypnotic phenomena
Utilizing Hypnosis for Therapy: Research, Cases, Protocols & Experiential Exercises
- Anxiety, stress and trauma
- Substance abuse
- Eating disorders
- Psychosomatic disorders
Principles to Guide your Hypnotherapy
More courses from the same author: C. Alexander and Annellen M. SimpkinsShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.