Centreofexcellence – Horse Care & Management Diploma Course
What Will You Learn?
Written by a professional horse trainer, this course provides humane, scientific methods of training, including several step-by-step training plans to teach your horse important handling and healthcare procedures such as accepting a blanket, giving hooves or loading into a trailer.
The Horse Care and Management Diploma Course covers the basics of what you would expect from an equine course of this type: horse anatomy, mucking out and grooming your horse. This online horse husbandry course also focuses on horse care from an ethical and scientific perspective. This means the course covers areas such as learning theory, equine welfare and group housing, among others.
The course begins by giving a thorough overview of horses. This covers: a brief description of their evolution, anatomy with specific attention paid to the head, legs, and hooves, terminology used for markings and coats, the physical ways in which horses communicate their emotions, and how horses learn (which is actually remarkably similar to humans).
We then go onto what a horse needs to be emotionally and physically happy. We teach you how to recognise a healthy horse as well as how to check them over and how to spot pain by changes in the horse’s facial expressions and behaviour. Students will learn how to: train a horse to accept health checks and medical treatments, recognise common health problems, administer first aid, and understand worming and the importance of having an appropriate worming programme in place.
You will learn how to act around horses and limit the risk of accidents occurring. The course talks about nutritional needs and things to avoid in a horse’s diet, and promoting good health with grooming. There is also information on blanketing, explaining when this is and isn’t necessary, and both the barefoot and shod methods of keeping a horse’s hooves.
We show you how to get the best from horse’s environment, for the enrichment of their mental and physical development and welfare. This covers: stabling, group housing, turnout, and the social structure of horses.
Owning a horse is actually less expensive than it is perceived to be. This said, it is a lifetime commitment and the costs are a lot more than your average house pet. We highlight the average ongoing costs of horse ownership, along with things to consider before buying a horse, what to look out for when viewing a horse, and how to go about taking your new horse home.
What will I learn on the course?
Module 1: An Overview of the Horse
- Part 1: Evolution and domestication
- Part 2: Coats colours and markings
- Part 3: Communication
- Part 4: Learning
- Module 1 Assessment
Module 2: Welfare
- Part 1: The five freedoms
- Part 2: Equine professionals
- Part 3: Abnormal behaviours
- Module 2 Assessment
Module 3: Physical Health
- Part 1: Checking your horse’s health
- Part 2: How to train your horse to accept health checks
- Part 3: Common horse health problems
- Part 4: First aid kit for horses
- Module 3 Assessment
Module 4: Basic Horse Care
- Part 1: Safety around horses
- Part 2: Feeding and watering
- Part 3: Grooming
- Part 4: Thermoregulation and blanketing
- Part 5: Hoof care
- Module 4 Assessment
Module 5: Housing Your Horse
- Part 1: Stabling
- Part 2: Group housing
- Part 3: Social structure
- Module 5 Assessment
Module 6: Riding Equipment and Training
- Part 1: Choosing and fitting a saddle for your horse
- Part 2: Bridles and bits
- Part 3: Understanding horse training methods
- Module 6 Assessment
Module 7: Buying Your Horse
- Part 1: The cost of owning a horse
- Part 2: Before buying a horse
- Part 4: Taking your new horse home
- Part 3: Viewing prospective horses
- Module 7 Assessment
Who Would Benefit from This Course?
The Horse Care and Management Diploma Course is an excellent resource for anyone who would like to work with and look after horses in the numerous careers available in the equestrian industry. Similarly, if you are considering horse ownership, the knowledge within this course will have you well-placed to understand horses and their needs, before making the commitment to buy.
More courses from the same author: CentreofexcellenceShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.