Charles LeBeau – How To Design – Test – Evaluate and Implement Profitable Trading Systems
Forex Trading – Foreign Exchange Course
You want to learn about Forex?
- Foreign exchange, or forex, is the conversion of one country’s currency into another.
- In a free economy, a country’s currency is valued according to the laws of supply and demand.
- In other words, a currency’s value can be pegged to another country’s currency, such as the U.S. dollar, or even to a basket of currencies.
- A country’s currency value may also be set by the country’s government.
However, most countries float their currencies freely against those of other countries, which keeps them in constant fluctuation.
A good trading system allows you to test your entries and exits, and make them more objective. Now you can follow an internationally prominent systems expert as he explains, in the course of two days, the ins and out of system development, including indicators, multiple timeframes, and more. You also get to learn trading psychology and money management from Dr. Alexander Elder who joined Chuck LeBeau at this workshop.
- MaxEDD Forex Profit Optimizer – v2.1
- MaxEDD profit optimizer – interesting product!. Not seen anywhere in the internet. MaxEDD was created by Uriel Katz
By combining it with your forex robot software, it will analyse it’s trading style and trades.
MaxEDD Profit Optimizer runs on the MetaTrader 4 and evaluates the performance of any Expert that runs on MT4 (which is most of them) to help you filter out bad systems and forex robots
More courses from the same author: Charles LeBeauShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.