Description of The Charming Cold Email Follow-Up Sequences Template Pack
The Charming Cold Email Follow-Up Sequences Template Pack is 100% focused on follow-up sequences to follow your initial cold email or LinkedIn direct message.
Even the most relevant, impressive, hilarious, and persuasive opening gambit might not get a response. One of the main reasons is prospects, especially the ones with money to spend, have a lot of work to do – and responding your sales message isn’t exactly the most important thing on their to-do list.
A busy prospect like the one mentioned above might open this email moments after a less than pleasant phone call with a customer – or a tense meeting with their boss. Either way, it’s likely that if they respond at all, it’s not going to be positive.
The trick is to ask “You didn’t reply to my email I sent 2 days ago. Are you interested?” in a way that doesn’t infuriate even the most patient of people.
What you will learn in The Charming Cold Email Follow-Up Sequences Template Pack
What’s In The Charming Cold Email Follow-Up Sequences Template Pack?
All sequences contain 7 follow-up emails in total, comprising 7 follow-up messages, concluding with a final ‘break-up’ message. You can add these follow-up sequences to any cold email or LinkedIn message sequence.
- An amusing sequence that pokes fun at the task at hand: having to send follow-up messages that get the attention of your prospects without infuriating them.
- An entertaining sequence that tries to quench any possibility of an angry response.
- A light-hearted ‘nurturing’ sequence that provides value to the prospect, while being direct about your intentions of getting them on the phone.
- A tongue-in-cheek sequence that provides the prospect with the reason they should respond in each follow-up message.
- An absurd sequence where each subsequent message includes a new “bonus” that the prospect will get if they reply to you.
- A playful sequence comparing the average costs of your service to a range of ridiculous products and services.
- A helpful sequence of 7 different tools, tips, tactics and resources the client can use to help mitigate the problem you want to solve – but never quite solve it.
- A delicious “proof is in the pudding” sequence that presents the prospect with a number of case studies, client testimonials, and other proof your service works without sounding like a braggart.
- A sequence comprised of only the most succinct, charmingly courteous follow-up messages.
About Charming Offensive
In March 2017, I started a Facebook group and started telling the world about my unorthodox approach to writing cold emails. Much to my amazement, it took off. People listened to me. They implemented my unorthodox copywriting advice – and they got amazing results.
I got addicted to this little feedback loop and redoubled my efforts. I started appearing on podcasts to speak about my weird little tribe. People started writing stories about me. The group kept growing.
My email list kept growing. I started producing courses, template packs, and other paid content. Before I knew it, it was my full-time job.
I teach people how to get the attention of their ideal clients, how to generate PR coverage, how to build a following online (like I’ve done in the last few years), how to write entertaining copy, and whatever else I think will help my audience prosper.
If you’d like to be sent a copy of my magic email cheat sheet, type your email address below and click the magenta button with all the enthusiasm you can muster.
More courses from the same author: Charming OffensiveShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1