Christine Winter-Rundell – The Connection Between Autism and Vision
People with autism have difficulty processing and responding to information from their senses, including their most dominant sense—the visual system. Autistic people often use visual information inefficiently and have problems coordinating their central and peripheral (ambient) vision. This can also be true, to a lesser extent, of those who have Sensory Processing Disorder and ADHD. Through hands-on demonstrations you will learn therapeutic techniques to help improve central and peripheral vision coordination for better outcomes in clients with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- State the importance of Ambient (peripheral) function for autistic patients.
- Explain how classic autistic behaviors relate to visual function.
- Implement specific hands on visual activities to support overall development of ASD children.
Would you like to receive Christine Winter-Rundell – The Connection Between Autism and Vision ?
Understanding the Neuro-Anatomy of the Visual System
- Ambient versus Focal pathway description
Autism Spectrum Disorder
- Visual signs and symptoms for autism spectrum disorder
- Why is vision particularly important for those on the Autism Spectrum?
- How can you explain many of the classic symptoms of Autism by understanding the Ambient Visual Pathway?
- What is yoked prism and how does it help those with Autism?
Therapeutic Activities: Demonstrations
- Peripheral awareness games
- Vestibular stimulation, fixation, and eye tracking activities
- Floor maze for laterality and directionality
- Ambient pathway stimulation tools
More courses from the same author: Christine Winter-RundellShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.