Description of Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality
Engage in powerful, yet gentle dream re-entry techniques to harvest wisdom from your dreams — including those that are unsettling — to discover who you truly are and transmute fear, darkness, and unresolved trauma and loss into healing power, purpose, and joy.
Renowned lucid dreaming author and dreamwork practitioner Dr. Clare Johnson — the first person in the world to earn a PhD in Lucid Dreaming as a creative tool — teaches a remarkable dream re-entry method called Lucid Dreamplay, which is accessible to absolutely anyone.
With her decades of experiencing, exploring, and teaching about dream lucidity (recognizing that you’re dreaming and being able to guide the dream story while you’re experiencing it) — as well as the extensive research she’s conducted — Clare’s expertise lies in the healing and transformative power of lucidity.
Join her on an empowering 7-module journey, in which she’ll show you how to activate lucid awareness — while asleep and awake — to navigate your darker, more unsettling, dreams (even nightmares) safely and comfortably.
Clare will share powerful dreamwork techniques to help you access healing and release anxiety, as you learn how to decode the meaning of your dreams… and use them to raise your consciousness and navigate life with purpose.
You’ll experience yoga nidra, a relaxation practice (no yoga moves involved) that enables you to “float” on the cusp of sleep and speak directly to your unconscious — a powerful approach to manifesting intentions, catalyzing healing, shamanic journeying, and meeting your soul.
Clare will provide you with revelatory tools to help you transmute the darker material of your psyche — your shadow — into wondrous healing potential.
The shadow side tends to emerge strongly in the dream state, and, as you learn to integrate it, you can free up a wellspring of energy, dissolve psychological blocks, and ease your spiritual path toward wholeness.
Clare has designed an intimate program, replete with waking and dreamtime exercises — to help you relax and set intentions for your dreams, understand the inner wisdom of images that startle and unsettle you, and both connect with and dispel unresolved issues with your deceased loved ones.
In this Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality course, You’ll learn how to decipher dreams that provide messages about the future… dreams that offer comfort and compassion to your inner child and help you release old trauma… and even dreams that reveal physical ailments and give you the opportunity to request healing for them.
And you’ll uncover what nourishes and enlivens you as you enter into conscious contact with the deepest, wisest part of yourself.
By the end of this Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality course, you’ll have a powerful toolkit of effective dreamwork practices to recognize and work with various kinds of dreams — telepathic dreams, precognitive dreams, visitation dreams, and more — to activate personal and collective healing and step into your power as the creator of your inner and outer realities.
What you’ll learn in Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality
In this Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality course, you’ll:
- Harvest wisdom from the amazing insights that your dreams illuminate
- Discover how to navigate fascinating sleep experiences — such as out-of-body experiences, the lucid void, sleep paralysis, and threshold states
- Work with Lucid Dreamplay to safely and comfortably re-enter a scary dream and return with its gifts of self-empowerment, transformation, healing, and protection
- Experience yoga nidra — a powerful approach to manifesting intentions, catalyzing healing, shamanic journeying, and meeting your soul
- Unveil and welcome the gifts inherent in unpleasant dreams, which can include unsettling or anxiety-provoking dreams, pre-sleep imagery, nightmares, and sleep paralysis
- Work with telepathic, precognitive, and visitation dreams to assist with grief and unresolved challenges with people you’ve lost… and to receive messages about the future
- Discover how dreams can provide information about your physical health, and allow you to ask for healing
- Meet your shadow through your frightening dreams — to amplify your awareness of painful issues in your life or unresolved wounds from the past… and then heal them
- Learn techniques for bringing in dream protectors to assist with your dreamwork and in your waking life
- Explore your inner child, how it emerges in dreams and nightmares, and ways to use dreamwork as a therapeutic tool for transmuting trauma and loss
- And much more…
What You’ll Discover in Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality
In this Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality course, Clare will guide you through the fundamental wisdom and techniques you’ll need to harvest insights from your dreams and transmute fear, darkness, and unresolved trauma and loss into healing power, purpose, and joy.
This Lucid Dreamplay to Transform Your Shadow & Consciously Create Your Reality course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Clare. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to harvest wisdom from your dreams and transmute fear, darkness, and unresolved trauma into healing power, purpose, and joy.
- Module 1: Unwrap Your Dreams to Receive Important Messages & Spiritual Gifts
In this opening session, you’ll explore how to receive precious messages and spiritual gifts from your unconscious by unwrapping your dreams and nightmares.
Clare will provide an overview of the different types of dreams and common themes — including death and dying in dreams — and give you insight into their symbolic, metaphorical language.
You’ll learn how to start unpacking your dreams, what they mean, and how they can guide you, and receive tools to actually start changing your dreams — which empowers you in your dream state and your waking life.
You’ll also begin to develop confidence in your dreams, even if they’re frightening… understanding that they hold information that’s meant to help you heal and become whole.
Please bring a dream to work with in this session, along with a dream journal and a pen.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- A guided experiential process called Become the Dream — based on Gestalt therapy
- The value of listening to unconscious messages that come through dreams
- Who you are when you dream
- How to identify the kind of sleeper and dreamer you are
- The Dream Decoding technique — 6 key questions to help you decode your own dreams and nightmares and uncover their deeper meaning
- The principles of working respectfully with other people’s dreams
- Module 2: Transcend Fear by Facing the Shadow in Your Scary Dreams
Nightmares don’t always cause people to wake up screaming. Fears can show up in your nighttime dreams in the form of anxiety, or as recurring dreams.
However “bad dreams” show up for you, they come to open your awareness to things in your life that are causing you pain… or unresolved issues from your past that may be holding you back. Sometimes they hold solutions to these challenges that will help you heal your shadow side.
In this module, you’ll look at how to turn the darker aspects of your psyche — your shadow — into healing gold.
You’ll be invited to bring to this session a difficult dream you’ve had and a dream in which an animal appeared to you.
- The Egg of Light protection practice — a guided dream re-entry to experience safety and strong protection within your nightmares
- What nightmares are and why we have them
- Why we have a shadow side, how it emerges strongly in dreams, and how to integrate it for healing and wholeness
- How to work with shadow dreams and nightmares to free up huge amounts of energy, dissolve psychological blocks, and ease your spiritual path
- Techniques for bringing in dream protectors to assist with your dreamwork and in your waking life
- How to identify power animals in your dreams and what they can do for you
- Module 3: Bring Lucid Dreamplay Into Your Sleeping & Waking Life to Transform & Heal
In this module, Clare will introduce you to lucid dreaming, and together you’ll deepen the practice of Lucid Dreamplay. She’ll focus on how to wake up inside your dreams and illuminate your darkest nightmares with full-beam lucid awareness.
Clare will show you how to work with a nightmare both when in it and when awake.
You’ll learn how to re-enter a dream and change things about it, by asking questions and sending love and light — to inspire healing. Clare will reveal a pure form of communication with your unconscious, using images from your dreams that your psyche has created…
… to let your unconscious know that you don’t have to stay in the same unproductive cycles.
As you’ll discover, the insights that lucid dreams evoke can help you transform in your waking world.
In this session, you’ll explore:
- The Lucid Imaging Nightmare Solution experiential exercise
- What lucid dreaming is and how to do it
- How becoming lucid can transform a nightmare into an empowering, surprising, or soulful experience
- The enlivening truth that you have infinite potential to create change in both your dreams and your life
- Examples of empowering responses you can choose during dreamwork
- Module 4: Navigate Unusual or Uncomfortable Sleep Experiences
Have you ever experienced sleep paralysis, where you felt trapped in your own body and unable to wake up? Or have you ever felt like you shot out of your body into the air?
Sleep is so much more vast than most of us realize. In addition to dreams and nightmares, there is a wealth of other nocturnal experiences.
In this session, you’ll explore some fascinating sleep experiences — such as out-of-body experiences, the lucid void, sleep paralysis, and threshold states. You’ll learn how you can transform these seemingly frightening experiences into wonderful spiritual adventures.
- A guided yoga nidra meditation — an out-of-body adventure and relaxation practice in which you float on the cusp of sleep and set intentions for your dreaming
- What out-of-body experiences are and what you can do with them
- How to release fear with a simple breathing technique and mantra
- What the lucid void is — often experienced as an infinite black or grey space — how to react when you find yourself floating there, and the possibilities it presents
- The liminal, threshold state of hypnagogia — with its pre-sleep imagery and sensations — and how to access this powerful and creative state of consciousness that can help you with problem-solving and lucid dreaming
- Module 5: Release the Past & Shine From Within… Through Inner Child Dreamwork
We’ve all been hurt in the past, and we often hold on to those experiences. When wounds are still open, they may show up in the form of unhappy, recurring, or inner-child dreams.
Clare will share about the inner child, how it emerges in dreams and nightmares, and ways to use dreamwork as a therapeutic tool for healing.
Through gentle dreamwork and self-compassion, you can return to the past, heal your wounds, and re-emerge with gifts and vital new energy.
In this session, you’ll be invited to bring in one of your dreams in which a child, baby, vulnerable animal, or mistreated doll is featured. Or you can bring any dream that raised difficult emotions regarding past loss or trauma.
Clare will share:
- The Inner Child Guided Dream Re-Entry exercise
- What trauma is, how it affects us, and why we need to heal our past in order to step into a happier future
- Three steps to healing the past: 1) Remember the past 2) Give your younger self the tools, love, and healing they needed at the time 3) Release the past
- Examples of how dreamwork can help you heal from trauma and loss — and bring light and joy into the deepest parts of yourself
- Module 6: Visitation Dreams, Telepathic Dreaming & Dreams of the Future
Dreams and nightmares transcend time and space. In this module, Clare will introduce you to the exciting realm of psi dreaming.
You’ll look at telepathic dreams, precognitive dreams that show the future, and visitation dreams with deceased loved ones.
As you grow more attuned to these transcendent dreams, you’ll become more capable of consciously navigating life in your waking world.
In this session, you’ll explore:
- A guided visualization to reunite with someone you’ve lost
- What dream telepathy is and how it works
- Dreams of the future… why they come and how they prepare us
- How synchronicities pop up when your dreams and waking reality begin to flow together in harmony
- Visitation dreams — both the reassuring and unsettling — and how they help us with bereavement and unresolved issues with deceased loved ones
- Examples of warning dreams from the dead — how they work and how they can save your life
- Module 7: Lucid Dreamplay for Physical Healing
Dreams and nightmares can pinpoint health issues and emotional blocks. By listening to their dreams, people have discovered early, treatable cancers, and healed a variety of physical ailments through dreamwork.
For this closing module, you’ll be invited to bring in both a beautiful dream full of vibrant imagery… and a dream with negative, concerning, or terrifying imagery.
- Be guided in a process called the Healing Energy Ball… to bring the healing power of your dreams into your physical body
- Learn a dream incubation technique to find out about your physical health or ask for healing
- Experience the Healthy Imagery Visualisation technique to call in healing for your body, mind, and soul — by combining a dream re-entry with affirmations and a visualisation
- Explore some research about cancer dreams and examples of how dreams communicate with us about physical illness
- Learn how to recognise whether a dream is symbolic (reflecting an emotional state) or literal (pointing to a physical disease)… with examples of common health metaphors in dreams and how to identify them
About Dr. Clare Johnson
Dr. Clare Johnson was the first person in the world to earn a PhD in Lucid Dreaming as a creative tool. She recently headed up the International Association for the Study of Dreams as President and CEO, and is the author of seven dream books, including The Art of Lucid Dreaming.
A prolific lucid dreamer, Clare became fascinated by the rich “other world” of dreams and nightmares at the early age of three, and began a lifelong journey deep into the mysterious inner universe of the soul. Her groundbreaking book, Llewellyn’s Complete Book of Lucid Dreaming, explores cosmic sleep experiences such as floating in the sparkling black void and encountering the Lucid Light, the baseline state of consciousness from which we emerge at birth and return to when we die.
Clare is a creative artist, novelist, and prize-winning short story writer. Her lucid-dream-inspired novels are Breathing in Colour and Dreamrunner. Passionate about helping children and adults have a happier dreamlife, she is co-editor of a book on children’s dreams and nightmares, Sleep Monsters & Superheroes. Her book Dream Therapy (Mindful Dreaming is the U.S. title) has been translated into many languages. Her latest book is The Art of Transforming Nightmares, a book on scary dreams, sleep paralysis, the power of the Shadow, and how to overcome fear in order to embrace a life of wonder, playfulness, and mystery. Clare leads Lucid Dreaming Ocean Retreats and Deep Lucid Dreaming Video Courses.
More courses from the same author: Clare JohnsonShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1