Colleen Sleik – Updates in Vestibular Rehab, Clinical Practice Guidelines for Vestibular Hypofunction
Designed to bring you the latest guidelines for vestibular rehabilitation, this recording and demonstration translates the 2016 recommendations of the APTA’s Neurology Section into evidence-based practice. Discover the four key components of successful vestibular rehabilitation programming and explore assessment tools as well as clinical applications of habituation, gaze stabilization, and gait, balance, and endurance training.
Throughout the recording, we will examine case studies demonstrating common findings as well as problem-solving approaches for the challenging patient. Demonstration and progression of gaze stabilization exercises will be covered more closely in lab.
- Discuss action statements brought forth from the research & guidelines in practice of vestibular rehabilitation for peripheral vestibular hypofunction
- Define the 4 components of a vestibular rehabilitation program
- Review case studies & develop an appropriate vestibular rehabilitation program based on findings in alignment with clinical practice guidelines
Would you like to receive Colleen Sleik – Updates in Vestibular Rehab, Clinical Practice Guidelines for Vestibular Hypofunction ?
- Research & guidelines in practice of vestibular rehabilitation for peripheral vestibular hypofunction
- Understanding the 4 components of a vestibular rehabilitation program
- Gaze stabilization
- Gait and balance training
- Assessment tools to determine limitations and how to address each in treatment
- Demonstration and progression of gaze stabilization exercises
- Strategies to develop an effective vestibular rehabilitation program
- Translate test findings into clinical practice
- Case studies
More courses from the same author: Colleen SleikShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.