Colleen Sleik – What If It’s Not BPPV Vestibular Functional Assessments Translated to Treatment
Benign paroxysmal positional vertigo is the most well-known form of dizziness, however there are multiple other conditions that can cause symptoms of dizziness, motion sensitivity imbalance, and falls. This session will introduce multiple vestibular functional assessments that can be used to assess each area of the vestibular rehabilitation program. Findings from these assessments will direct the clinician’s clinical decision-making with regard to appropriate treatment techniques to minimize or eliminate dizziness, decrease risk of falls, and restore function.
- Implement appropriate treatment interventions for identified impairments using impairment-based treatment framework.
- Develop treatments and progression strategies aimed at alleviating impairments to improve function.
- Assess a case study to determine vestibular functional limitations, treatment program, & progression options for optimal outcome of vestibular rehabilitation program
Would you like to receive Colleen Sleik – What If It’s Not BPPV Vestibular Functional Assessments Translated to Treatment ?
Introduction to vestibular rehabilitation
Discussion of vestibular functional assessments to include:
- Motion Sensitivity Quotient
- Dynamic Visual Acuity Test
- Balance Assessments: Five time sit to stand, Dynamic Gait Index, mCTSIB,
- Gait speed
Discussion of findings from above assessments and how to translate into treatment techniques
- What information can be gained from each assessment
- How does this translate into function
- How to incorporate functional daily/work activities into the vestibular rehabilitation program
Discussion of how to incorporate and progress a treatment plan to address the four areas of a vestibular rehabilitation program:
- Gaze stabilization
- Balance and gait
Review of case study findings for both subjective and objective measures
Discussion of impairments and functional limitations
Translation of assessment findings into treatment
Discuss treatment options to address each of the four components of a vestibular rehabilitation program: gaze stabilization, habituation, balance/gait, endurance
Options for progression of treatment
More courses from the same author: Colleen SleikShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.