The primary purpose of breast and yoni massage is to establish a profound connection, promote relaxation, and facilitate healing.
Engaging in the practice of giving and receiving this type of massage can help the receiver tap into her erotic energy and learn to fully relax into pleasure.
The massage often includes elements of meditation, breath work, deep guided relaxation, which also incorporates the use of oils and music.
What You’ll Learn In Breast and Yoni Massage
For many women her breasts and nipples are an incredible source of exquisite pleasure. The nipples alone have over 800 nerve endings.
Every woman receives different kinds of sensation when having her breasts touched, stroked or massaged.
Sometimes she can go into a deep meditative state, another time she can experience very powerful nipple orgasms, or she may not feel anything at all.
How much pleasure or sensation she experiences can be very different every time as her responses depend on her monthly cycle as well as her openness to receive this type of touch.
For many women this type of breast massage allows her body to relax and open, which can create excitement, receptivity and wetness in her vagina.
A woman’s breasts are one of the most sensitive and delicate parts of her body. It’s her primal centers for feelings, emotions, nourishment and love.
“Yoni” is the Sanskrit word used to describe female genitalia which means “sacred space.” It’s symbol has been worshiped in Eastern cultures since ancient times for giving life, creativity and love.
This type of sensual massage will nourish her mind, body and spirit as she relaxes into your pleasuring hands and allows herself to gradually experience exquisite pleasure.
- She learns how to deeply relax into pleasure and feel her body like never before.
- Her lover learns how to bring her into a state of sexual safety, ecstasy and comfort so all her mental and emotional worries are released.
- She learns how to feel subtle sensations including waves or orgasmic energy.
- Her lover learns how to read her body and respond with the right touch and stimulation.
More courses from the same author: Confident LoversShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses