Corey Wilks – World Class Coaching
Learn the strategies top personal and executive coaches around the world leverage to stand out from the competition, build a business that supports their lifestyle, and attract opportunities most people only ever daydream about.
Don’t have time to spend 5 weeks attending live classes that are scheduled at terrible times in your timezone?
Because World Class Coaching course is completely self-paced.
It’s full of video and text modules, plus exercises to help you apply the concepts.
So you can fit the course into your busy schedule:
- Listen to a lesson on your morning run.
- Watch a recording at lunch.
- Practice an exercise while sitting at your favorite coffee shop.
World Class Coaching fits around your life.
Not the other way around.
What You’ll Learn In World Class Coaching
SECTION 1: Laying the Foundation for Success
Before you can start coaching, you need to understand its foundations, including:
- The Psychology of Coaching
- Which is Which? Coaching vs. Consultation vs. Therapy
- Why Do People Hire a Coach?
- The Biggest Mistake New Coaches Make
- Dealing with Imposter Syndrome
With these foundations in place, you’re ready to start building your coaching skills!
SECTION 2: Basic Skills: Mastering the Fundamentals
What’s the main difference between mediocre coaches and the greatest in the world?
World-class coaches spend decades honing the fundamentals, including:
- Laying the Foundation of the Coaching Relationship by Creating Psychological Safety
- How to Ask Questions That Foster Deep Insight
- What Most People Get Wrong About Active Listening
- Finding Leverage to Help Get Your Clients Overcome Ambivalence and Take Action
- How to Think Like a Scientist and Stop Making Assumptions
- Identifying Blind Spots Holding You Back as a Coach
- Learning to Operate in the Grey
- Avoiding Rigidity and Learning to Adapt
- Leveraging Pattern Recognition to Help Your Client Connect the Dots
- The Art of Collaboration
Once you’ve got these down, you’re ready to move on to the next level of coaching!
SECTION 3: Intermediate Skills: The Business of Coaching
You’ve developed the raw skills of how to coach. Now it’s time to learn the skills to become a coach, including:
- Combining Fundamentals to Develop Fluidity
- How to Land Your First Few Clients
- Choosing the Right CRM
- When Should You Create A Contract?
- Pricing: Targeting Clients Who Can Afford Your Rates
- Positioning: Clarifying What Kind of Coach You Want To Be, Who You Help, and How You Help Them
- Dissecting Effective Discovery Calls
- Understanding What Your Clients Actually Want From Coaching
Once you’ve put these skills into practice, it’s time to start making a name for yourself…
SECTION 4: Advanced Skills: Becoming World-Class
By now, you know how to be an effective coach. But you need a few more skills to become a world-class coach, including:
- How to Create Frameworks and Mental Models For Your Clients
- Building a Value Ladder: 1:1, Group Coaching, Courses, Products, and More
- How Great Coaches Attract Opportunities To Themselves
- Permissionless Approaches to Coaching
- Building Your Content Ecosystem To Attract Opportunities 24/7/365
- How to Become The Best In The World At What You Do
With all these skills in place, you’re ready to go out and make a name for yourself as a world-class coach.
More courses from the same author: Corey WilksShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.