Dan Howard – Intentional Resting – The REST of Your Life
Intentional Resting is so simple no training is needed! Everyone can use it straight away.
What’s it based on?
Intentional Resting is based on the premise that many people’s default state has become one of stress, so much so that they often don’t even realise that they are stressed. This results in bodies and minds on continual alert, that can eventually manifest as all types of dis-ease from poor sleep through arthritis to depression.
Since practising Intentional Resting I’ve discovered that although I was sleeping well, I wasn’t resting After intentionally resting into sleep, I’ve woken feeling more alive, after fewer hours of sleep!
Isn’t resting the same as relaxing?
Not really. Most people do something to relax; they may breathe more deeply, listen to music, or watch TV. And many fail to achieve the relaxation they seek.
‘To rest’ comes from the French verb ‘arrêter’, which means ‘to stop’. When we rest we automatically disengage from the stress response, giving our body and mind systems the space to rebalance and heal in the way only they know best.
Resting takes you from being a ‘human doing’ to a ‘human being’!
What will resting do for me?
Resting takes you from a stressed state to stillness (or peace / being / pure awareness). It takes you home to you! Most people experiece resting as a settling into themselves.
Resting creates space in your body and mind; space that allows for automatic healing and rebalancing to restore and enliven you. Many people feel energised after resting.
Resting has helped resolve or diminish a wide range of conditions, and is particularly effective for sleep issues and fibromyalgia.
You can use resting:
- to soften acute conditions, like when I banged my leg into a stool, paused to rest and the pain went in seconds
- to ease chronic conditions, like a tight jaw, poor sleep, fibromyalgia, MS, anxiety or depression
- to ease relationships
- to ease situations like going to the dentist, giving a presentation
- in a preventative way to keep your body and mind healthy
- for business, the earth, the environment … and more.
There’s not really anything you can’t use resting for!
How do you Intentionally Rest?
It’s easy, you notice what’s up for you, say a simple phrase, and pause!
My Quick Start for Intentional Resting includes Audio and Written Guides, with 7 tips for effective resting.
How does May use Intentional Resting in Delicious Healing?
If you’d like some help finding what to rest for, and phrasing your rests, we can devote your session to Intentional Resting.
Otherwise, when appropriate, we’ll blend resting in with other healing methods, tailored specifically to help you.
Either way will bring more rest and ease into your life, which can only be good for your healing and health!
Here’s where to book a Delicious Healing session.
More courses from the same author: Dan HowardShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.