Detailed Course Content
Class #1 with Dan: All PUT Flat Fly
- 0:00- Introduction, Philosophy and Outline of All Put Flat Fly
- 10:55- Dan Puts on Live Trade, All Put Flat Fly in SPX
- 34:55- Whiteboard Teaching on the All Put Flat Fly, discussing structure and characteristics of this trade.
- 54:10- SPX All Put Flat Fly Components
- 59:46- All Put Flat Fly Cost and Basics
- 62:00- Upside Adjustments: Put Credit Spreads
- 71:00- Downside Adjustments: Put Debit Spreads
- 75:34- End
Class #2 With Mark Fenton: The All PUT Flat Fly
- 0:00- Dan introduction and discussion of his previous live trade.
- 20:00- Introduction of the All put fly and Mark’s experience with it.
- 27:00- The basic set of the SPX all put flat fly and profit /loss levels.
- 31:00- Adjusting the all put flat fly.
- 37:00- Graph examples of all put flat fly set up and adjustment.
- 47:00- Graph examples of second adjustments to the fly.
- 51:00- Live trade example.
- 69:00- Q& A, End
Class #3 With Dan: Contrasting Different All Put Flat Fly Methodologies.
- 0 – Introduction
- 0:45- Review of Live Class Trades
- 21:30- Review of Mark’s All Put Flat Fly and Risk Management Guidelines
- 29:20- Q & A
- 32:51- 1 Year SPX Price Chart
- 32:57- Example of 46 Day All Put Flat Fly (Dan comparing different adjustment methodologies)
- 37:37- Above example 2 days later on a big down day.
- 42:12- Mark’s Upside Adjustment: The Double Butterfly
- 47:21- Put Credit Spread Adjustment on the upside
- 53:50- Wider Put Credit Spread Adjustment on the Upside
- 56:24- Longer Duration All Put Flat Fly: 66 Days till Duration
- 59:25- Shorter Term All Put Flat Fly: 16 Days till Expiration
- 62:30- Looking at the Market on a big down day, SPX down 1.5% today. Discussed Standard Deviation.
- 61:35- End
Class #4 with Dan: Short Term All Put Flat Flys
- 0- Introduction
- 3:07- Comment on current Live Class Trades
- 3:55- Short term 14 Day All Put Flat Fly example with Guidelines and Adjustments
- 26:15- Dan’s favorite way of doing Short Term All Put Flat Fly
- 28:47- Discussion of Live 2 Day Chicago seminar June 15-16, 2017
- 29:50- Review of Live Class Trades, discussion of adjustments, methodology and some Q&A.
- 57:43- End
More courses from the same author: Dan SheridanShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1