This package consists of three videos, a PSD-file, a Lightroom preset and even an in-depth article in which we up your game in your entire workflow of aurora photography.
- Video 1: Captioned Aurora post-processing video using only Lightroom
- Video 2: Captioned Pre-processing a focus stack in Lightroom or Camera Raw and merging it together in Photoshop
- Video 3: Captioned Post-Processing of our result from video 2, using all the latest techniques
- Lightroom Preset: One click processing of the northern lights (use this as a starting point and save hours of your time)
- 3000+ word article that helps to forecast, shoot and process the northern lights
- PSD-file (resized) of “The Night and the Silent Water” with every adjustment still present
- Read-me file linking to additional tools
This really is a complete tutorial and I trust this will get you to the next level in post-processing not just the aurora, but many more landscape subjects as well.
What Will I Learn?
There’s FOUR HOURS of video material, in which you will learn:
- Creating a great looking image using just Lightroom
- Using Lightroom to pre-process a focus stack
- Aligning for Focus Stacking in Photoshop
- Blending a Focus Stack automatically and by hand
- Combining the best parts of a stack
- Creative Controlled Warping
- Dodging for detail
- Aurora dodging
- Bringing back red aurora
- Luminosity Selections (RGB Channels and Tony Kuyper’s luminosity masks)
- Post-Processing for a dramatic film-look
- Orton effect creation and control
- Dodging stars
- Export for the Web
- All great tips and transparent captions in which I help to let you understand the reasoning behind the adjustments shown.
How do I Watch the Video?
After you pay, you will download a document containing links to download the actual video and files needed to follow along.
Note that this is a Digital Download product. No physical DVD or USB thumb drive is included. I do not offer refunds on digital products.
These videos do not contain audible dialog. There are annotations to guide you through what you see me do, but there is no sound. The video is intended to be silent, so you can put some music on and let the creative juices flow. These videos are very competitively priced as a result.
More courses from the same author: Daniel LaanShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1