Description of Inner Circle Membership
What Does Your Internal Circle Membership Give You?
- MONTH 1: Essentials Of DETOX!
- MONTH 2: Advanced DETOX STRATEGIES!
- MONTH 3: Essentials Of PEAK PERFORMANCE!
- MONTH 4: Essentials Of FINANCIAL SECURITY!
- MONTH 5: SURVIVAL STRATEGIES!
- MONTH 6: WEIGHT LOSS STRATEGIES!
- MONTH 7: LONGEVITY STRATEGIES!
- MONTH 8: THE TRUTH MONTH (VAXXED, ETC)!
- MONTH 9: THE BEST NATURAL REMEDIES!
- MONTH 10: ACHIEVE YOUR PERSONAL BEST!
- MONTH 11: CREATE A NEW REALITY!
- MONTH 12: ACHIEVE YOUR DESTINY!
What you’ll learn in Inner Circle Membership
- Module 1 – Introduction (Lessons 1-14): David makes the complex – simple… distilling his philosophies of nutrition, health and living abundantly.
- Module 2 – Raw Living Science (Lessons 15-29): Why raw, how much, types, descriptions and the science behind David’s pantry.
- Module 3 – Spring Water Science (Lessons 30-39): The science, benefits and mystery of spring water. Follow David to springs in his backyard and around the world.
- Module 4 – Everything Chocolate (Lessons 40-57): Create your own delicious blends of chocolate while learning the science, history and formulas of cacao.
- Module 5 – Gardening Lessons (Lessons 58-66): Dig deep into the science of nurturing your garden, caring for your plants, and living close to the earth.
- Module 6 – NoniLand Hawaii Garden Tour (Lessons 67-82): Learn herbs and plants that upgrade all aspects of your life as you tour with David through his earth lab.
- Module 7 – Body and Mind Solutions (Lessons 83-97): Want to live with abundant health? Discover superfoods, herbs and solutions in a full body lesson series.
- Module 8 – Maximized Immunity (Lessons 98-107): Your step by step guide to learning the science and methods of building your body’s natural immune systems.
- Module 9 – Life and Cleansing Lessons (Lessons 108-123): Your step by step guide to learning the science and methods of cleansing the organs and systems of your body and mind.
- Module 10 – Elixir, Foraging and Q&A (Lessons 124-140): Delve deep into the science of elixir crafting and foraging, Q&A’s by the fireside in David’s home.
- Module 11 – Nutrition Essentials (Lessons 141-154): Breaking down the science of macronutrients, energy, and immunity. Bonus interview with Nassim Haramein.
- Module 12 – Elixir and Life Lessons (Lessons 155-167): Another delicious elixir crafting and science series! Life lessons with David in Hawaii.
- Module 13 – Color Cure (Lessons 168-188): Dive into the science of how food communicates its purpose to us through color!
- Module 14 – Color Cure: Activate Genius (Lessons 189-200): Learn to use the information presented in the last segment to activate your inner genius!
- Module 15 – Nutribullet (Lessons 201-213): This is the science and depth you won’t see on TV! Exclusive education and recipes for an upgraded life.
- Module 16 – Review and Final Exam: This last week will be a light review and getting ready to take your final exam.
About David Wolfe
David Wolfe (b. August 6, 1970) is a rising author, lecturer, and personality in the fields of natural health, beauty, and nutrition. Wolfe was among the first to bring superfoods such as raw and organic cacao (chocolate) beans/nibs, butter, and powder, goji berries, maca extract, and cold-pressed coconut oil into general distribution in North America. The author of bestselling North Atlantic titles on raw food and healthy lifestyles, Wolfe has given over 1,500 health lectures and seminars worldwide and hosts at least six health, fitness, and adventure retreats each year at various centers around the world.
Wolfe is the son of two medical doctors, and holds degrees in law, mechanical and environmental engineering, and political science, as well as a master’s in living-food nutrition. In keeping with his commitment to a sustainable planet and lifestyle, Wolfe is the founder of the non-profit Fruit Tree Planting Foundation, whose goal is to plant 18 billion fruit trees on planet Earth.
David is a health coach to Hollywood producers and celebrities as well as some of the world’s leading business people and entrepreneurs. In 2004, Wolfe starred as “Avocado” in the reality television show Mad Mad House, which aired on the Science Fiction Channel, and since that time he has become an underground celebrity with inspired and informative clips on YouTube.
More courses from the same author: David WolfeShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1