Which of these groups would you rather be in?
The ones who grind away, working long hours for little reward, or –
The natural born winners who perform and succeed almost effortlessly, like it’s their second nature?
If you want to be in the second, Denis Waitley is the person to learn from.
Denis is America’s top performance coach. His program The Psychology Of Winning has sold over 2 million copies and has become the greatest personal growth course of its time.
Among his clients are US Olympians and NASA Astronauts, and companies such as GE, Microsoft , and Mercedes Benz – all of whom have brought this program to their top executives for the unique opportunity to train with Denis.
Denis believes there’s a diamond inside you, waiting to shine.
The traditional school system doesn’t teach you how to polish it. Your family may not have known how either. The methods Denis has used on the world’s top achievers are equally usable by any person willing to learn and take action.
The New Psychology Of Winning is the latest, most optimized roadmap of Denis’ one-of-a-kind approach to personal growth and peak performance.
And whether you’re looking to make a comeback from a setback, deliver mind-blowing results at work, or experience a breakthrough in your impact, productivity, and performance – what you learn in this program will change your work and your life.
How To Win, Break Records, And Change The Game – Every Single Time
Imagine how your work and your life would change if you could:
- Embody the same winning attitude that record-breaking athletes harness to shatter the boundaries of human potential…
- Gain the vision, ingenuity, and focus used by award-winning artists and thinkers to channel ingenious ideas nobody has ever thought of…
- And even embody grit and perseverance so unshakable, you become literally unstoppable in the face of challenges that strike fear in everyone else.
Whatever your biggest goals might be – like becoming a superstar in your field, growing a game-changing business, writing a bestseller, or transforming the world in your own unique way…
Denis’ coaching in The New Psychology Of Winning program empowers you to rapidly achieve it all: through a series of powerfully optimized tools and mind shifts that represent today’s absolute pinnacle in peak performance coaching.
Explore The Program Name Curriculum
The New Psychology Of Winning is an online peak performance program designed to awaken the super performer in you.
With the guidance of Denis Waitley himself, you’ll take a deep dive into your mindset, your habits, your patterns, and all elements of your ‘inner game’ – and find yourself systematically reprogrammed for a lifetime of peak performance.
And unlike intensive seminars or programs that require you to step away from your life for a number of days or even weeks, The New Psychology Of Winning is designed to integrate with your busy schedule.
Just set aside 15 – 20 minutes a day for your daily lessons: and watch as you begin to shatter every limitation that has ever held you back in your work or your life.
Why Winning Starts From The Inside Out
This is where you learn to assess your unique talents and skills and set your sights on becoming an authentic champion. Denis will hand you the key to bringing the best out of others… and show you how to set your internal thermostat for success.
- How to become the actor, scriptwriter, and director of the award winning documentary called “your life” so you can quickly rise to world class in any profession you choose.
- How to harness the speed of trust so you can win over anyone to support your goals.
- How to live by choice, not chance and the simple way to take charge of your success
- Why winning starts with giving… and why the less you try to impress the faster you’ll progress (hint: it all starts with a very special brand of gratitude which we will practice)
- Why you have more value inside than you can use in 1000 lifetimes… and how to turn your talents into strengths so your greatness gets rewarded and recognized.
How To Train Your Brain To Meet Every Challenge With Confidence
In this second part, you’ll discover how to think on your feet and respond flexibly in fast-changing environments. That means you’ll have the calm and poise to make smart decisions under pressure. Denis will give you the formula to replace distraction with inspired action so you make the most of the 168 hours we all get each week.
- Why optimism is an incurable condition… and the “problem solving twins” you must enlist so you can lead your team with the perfect mixture of warmth and passion.
- Why focusing on failure is a huge drag on productivity… and what to do instead so your team bounces back. This will help you turn “mistakes” into golden opportunities.
- What decades of coaching Olympians tells us about the power of positive self-expectancy. The best part is you’ll discover how to stay sharply focused on the potential of the present moment so winning comes easily. This is like goal-setting on steroids (and way more fun).
- Why imagination owns the podium and what multiple Olympic gold medal winner Michael Phelps can teach you about stockpiling winning images in your brain. It’s just like instagram…for champions.
How To Fuel Your Dreams And Drive Every Project To The Finish Line
This is where you’ll learn how to access your internal Goal Positioning System (GPS) so you can position yourself for success. You’ll discover how to hack your habits so you can transform insights into winning solutions in half the time.
- How to eliminate distractions and “time thieves” that are robbing your attention so you can get back to delivering massive value and results that wow.
- How to put passion in the driver’s seat of your career..so you only engage in activities that produce the highest levels of enjoyment and income for you.
- The 3 P’s of goal achievement and why fuzzy goals rarely succeed. This one insight alone will give your goals instant traction… so you can get world class results without wasting time or energy
- How to assume mission control without smothering initiative, crushing creativity or micromanaging your team… so winning innovations get executed quickly.
More courses from the same author: Denis WaitleyShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1