Nicole Demasi – Eating With ADHD: The Online Course 2022
9 Steps to Stop Bingeing, without Dieting.
12+ Hours of online video content to transform your relationship with food. With the step-by-step system that will reduce overwhelm, frustration, & confusion and allow you to thrive when eating with ADHD.
What You’ll Learn In Eating With ADHD
PHASE #1: THE FOUNDATIONS
Before any transformation is made, we need to lay the foundations to set us up for success. In this first phase, we’ll build your awareness of where you’re currently at with your relationship with food so you can understand how to move forward. It will also give you a new perspective on diet culture that is likely different to anything you have heard before. And, I’ll introduce you to the key principles and approaches that you can use to change your life.
STEP 1: Building Awareness
This critical new awareness & understanding will bring you complete clarity, reassurance, and self-compassion to set you up for a lifelong transformation of your relationship with food & ADHD.
- Learn the challenges of eating & ADHD
- See the link between ADHD & disordered eating
- How ADHD affects the way YOU eat
- Discover your food rules
- Identify what you need to work on
STEP 2: Rejecting Diet Culture
This is the 1st step to food freedom & feeling in control! We’ll look at some home truths to debunk diet culture myths and it’s impact on your health, while sharing what you can do to break the binge-restrict cycle!
- See how diet culture has impacted your life
- Uncover the hidden forms of dieting
- Learn how to stop bingeing
- Discover your food rules & remove negativity
- Learn to feel more in control around food
STEP 3: Identifying Hunger & Making Peace with Food
We have trouble understanding what our bodies are telling us. Eating intuitively helps us overcome challenges to meet our needs, mentally, physically, & emotionally to make us feel in control.
- Learn what intuitive eating is & the key principles
- How it will help you stop bingeing
- How to eat all foods without guilt (it’s possible!)
- How to eat more consistently
- How to eat to feel good mentally & physically
PHASE #2: REWIRE
After building the foundations for your transformation and becoming aware of your challenges, your environment, and the new approaches to eating with ADHD, I will show you the methods to start thinking, feeling, and behaving differently around food. You’ll start to see immediate improvements with your relationship with food and learn how to stay in control to start thriving.
STEP 4: Feeling Hunger & Fullness
One of our biggest challenges is recognizing our hunger & fullness, which leads to inconsistent eating & binge-restrict cycles that spiral out of control. I’ll give you the insights to overcome one of the biggest threats to our mental & physical health.
- Learn the early signs of hunger & fullness
- How meds can affect your appetite
- How to eat based on internal vs external cues
- Choosing foods that will keep you full & satisfied
- Reduce sugar cravings & control trigger foods
STEP 5: Emotional Eating & Hormones
RSD, emotional dysregulation, & constant boredom? You’ll identify why you eat, your feelings, and your triggers, and get new tools to cope with stress and stimulate dopamine without using food!
- How to increase dopamine & focus
- How to stop all or nothing thinking
- How hormones affect ADHD & the way we eat
- How to sit with your feelings & manage emotions
- How to cope with stress without eating
STEP 6: Self-Care & Self-Love
Lack of self-care & self-love makes food more enticing and leads to overeating. Negative self-talk & body image is exhausting & not productive! Lets build self esteem and body respect through practicing self-care, and self-love techniques.
- Access the self-care techniques for ADHD
- How to reframe negative thoughts & comparisons
- How to build self-worth & well-being
- How to accept & appreciate your body & feel good
- How to stop fatphobia & weight stigma
PHASE #3: INTEGRATION
With the foundations built and the mind set up to see and feel things in a new, fresh, and healthy perspective, this phase focuses on integrating this new information into the real world and in our day to day lives. I will set you up to succeed with a range of practical tools, tips, and life hacks to help you make the changes you need for your lifestyle as you start to eat with ADHD in this new way.
From shopping, cooking, prepping, & planning, to staying on track and keeping your brain nourished, these practical steps are the final pieces that will allow you to build and sustain a healthy relationship with food. Empowering you to eat consistently without binging, and ultimately allowing you to live a life where you feel in control and good about yourself every day.
STEP 7: Shop. Cook. Plan.
Overwhelm with shopping, planning, and cooking leads to inconsistent eating, often skipping meals or undernourishing meals, & can lead to bingeing. Let’s learn to meal plan, shop, prep and cook the easy way… and without the overwhelm!
- Creating a meal system for you (& your family)
- Organizing your kitchen and reducing food waste
- Finding your food prep style
- Creating quick & easy meals (without fatigue)
- Creating meals without a recipe
- How to add variety & satisfaction
STEP 8: Creating Routines & Habits
We hate routine, but we NEED it! We can’t rely on our working memory. Routine makes life easier & builds habits faster. So here you’ll learn to use ADHD tools & tricks to create a flexible, realistic routine to eat consistently to prevent binging & overwhelm.
- How to creating your personal daily routine
- Eating consistently with inconsistent schedule
- Planning for self-care, meds, meals, and snacks
- Tips & tools for staying on track
- Examples of routines that work for my clients
STEP 9: Nutrition & Movement for Brain Health
Nourishing your brain is important for building neurotransmitters & overall health. Movement is important for dopamine! So, here I’ll cover the essential nutrition and movement tips for brain health.
- Adding nourishing foods & movement you enjoy
- Learn which foods increase dopamine & serotonin
- Improve overall focus, mood, & happiness
- See the research backed supplements for ADHD
- Improve digestive & gut health (your 2nd brain!)
- Eat consistently & confidently! Feel good!
More courses from the same author: Nicole DemasiShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.