Description of Reformer Pilates: Beginner Level
Learn reformer exercises and variations, explore the benefits, exercise safely, elevate your experience.
Are you planning to buy a reformer for your home or studio but are not sure what you can and you can’t do with a reformer?
Do you have a reformer at home and want to learn how to exercise with it?
Are you a Pilates instructor who wants to enrich your Pilates knowledge?
This course is designed for you!
Perhaps you have heard about the great benefits of Pilates and you are looking forward to experiencing it on your own. This beginner-level Reformer Pilates Course includes beginner-level Reformer exercises including different variations. Step-by-step guided exercise explanations will help you to learn how to do each of the exercises. You will practice each exercise safely and consciously by learning the purpose and target muscle group of all the exercises.
The reformer machine is created by Joseph Pilates to help people recover from illness and injuries. After realizing the great improvement in their health, this method of training became very popular in today’s world. Reformer supports the exercising body and helps to achieve physical goals whether you are recovering from an injury, willing the strengthen your core, or gaining more flexibility.
As a Pilates instructor, I always wanted to have a handy explanation video that I can refer to for teaching my students. Pilates instructors will also benefit from this course to enrich their knowledge by having access to each of the exercises.
Additional supportive resources include 1- Beginner level exercise list 2- Safety guidelines are prepared for you to have in your hand while you are training.
You will also enjoy having reformer workouts that you can do on your own at the end of the course.
Join me in this course and explore the benefits of Pilates!
I am looking forward to seeing you on the reformer!
“Physical fitness is the first requisite of happiness.” Joseph Pilates
What you’ll learn in Reformer Pilates: Beginner Level
In Reformer Pilates: Beginner Level, you’ll learn:
- 5 beginner level reformer exercises + variations
- Target muscle groups for each exercise
- How to set up a reformer machine for each exercise
- Safety guidelines for each exercise
- Ready to do workout routine
- Message from Elif
- Introducing the reformer machine
- Exercise list
- Safety guidelines
Beginner Level Exercises
- Exercise 1: Footwork series
- Exercise 2: Roll down
- Exercise 3: Supine arm work
- Exercise 4: The hundred
- Exercise 5: Kneeling abs facing back
- Exercise 6: Kneeling abs facing front
- Exercise 7: Feet in the straps
- Exercise 8: Long box pulling straps
- Exercise 9: Short box abdominals
- Exercise 10: Elephant
- Exercise 11: Arm work facing straps
- Exercise 12: Arm work facing footbar
- Exercise 13: Standing / Side splits
- Exercise 14 Lunges
- Exercise 15: Side stretch / Mermaid
Beginner Level Workouts
- Workout 1
- Workout 2
Who this Reformer Pilates: Beginner Level course is for:
- People who have an access to a reformer machine at home or studio
- Pilates instructors who wants to enrich their knowledge
- People who want to safely exercise with a reformer machine on their own
- People who want to understand the do’s and dont’s of each reformer exercise
About Elif Atay
Pilates instructor Elif Atay started her own teaching journey after experiencing the benefits of Pilates training. Her devotion to the exercise resulted in less pain and major improvements to her posture. From then on, thousands of her students around the world have enjoyed the same benefits.
Elif Atay is a pilates instructor with Pre/Post Natal Pilates/Exercise Specialist™ and Balanced Body® Trained Comprehensive Pilates Instructor certificates.
Elif Atay’s lifestyle is Pilates and her goal is to share her knowledge with her students to help them get physically and mentally stronger, as well as self-confident, fit and dynamic. With Pilates, it becomes easier to maintain your optimal health.
More courses from the same author: Elif AtayShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1