The Immunity Blueprint is a 29-day high-immunity lifestyle protocol that rewards you with greater protection from illness, accelerated healing, and permanently improved health and wellbeing.
You’ll join Eric Edmeades for just 20 minutes a day in easy-to-follow video lessons that empower you with simple practices and tools you need to gain and sustain a strengthened immune system through optimal nutrition, movement, sleep, breath work, and more.
By the end of your journey, you’ll walk away with an effortless daily routine of immunity-boosting habits that fit seamlessly into your normal life – and stick with you for a lifetime.
Week 1: The Silent Enemies Of Immunity (Day 1 – 8)
Your journey begins with a closer look at the suppressors and triggers that quietly attack your immune system daily. As you’ll discover, these are often “innocent” habits and choices – some of which you may even have been wrongfully told are good for you.
- Is your breathing weakening you? Discover how the way you breathe could be suppressing your immune system – and the simple shifts you can make to instead get stronger with each breath.
- The common food ingredient that destroys immunity: You’ll find this everywhere (including in the most unexpected places) – and cutting it out will do you a world of good.
- Declawing the stress monster: Stress is sometimes unavoidable, but its effects – and its terrible impact on the immune system – can be reduced with these stress-free lifestyle hacks.
- Escaping toxic environments: Learn when and how your surroundings can weaken your immunity, and how to shield yourself – without quitting your job or moving to another city.
- And so much more…
Week 2: Strengthening Immunity With Water, Sun & Sleep (Day 9 – 15)
The world around you – including your dream world – are invaluable assets in your quest for stronger immunity. During this week, you’ll explore how to harness water, sunlight, and your nightly sleep patterns to keep your immunity in peak state.
- Why “drink plenty of water” is not enough: There are highly specific, scientifically proven ways to consume water to keep yourself well hydrated and protected – and once you know what they are, they’re easy.
- Creating your Ultimate Sleep Routine: Optimal sleep quality and quantity lead to optimal immunity. Discover simple adjustments to your daily sleep routine and environment that overcome whatever’s holding you back from a good night’s rest.
- Soaking up the sun the right way: Harnessing sunlight for immunity isn’t about sunbathing or skipping the sunscreen. Instead, follow these science-based steps to light up your immune system with the power of the sun.
- And so much more…
Week 3: Strengthening Immunity Through Movement & Connection (Day 16 – 22)
In your third week, you’ll focus on two more ways to upgrade your immunity. The first is physical movement – which encompasses your fitness, strength, flexibility, and cardiovascular health. The second is the less expected factor of your connections and relationships with others.
- No, you don’t need to become a fitness enthusiast: Instead, use these basic, fast, and simple exercises to level up your fitness markers and your immunity (many are so easy, you can do them at your work space or during your lunch break).
- The relationship between relationships and immunity: Discover how quality relationships can impact your immunity – and the unexpected ways you can harness social dynamics and even social media to upgrade your immune system.
- Are you a loner or introvert? Here’s how you don’t need to go against your nature to enjoy the immunity-boosting benefits of human connection.
- And so much more…
Week 4: Strengthening Immunity Through Nutrition (Day 23 – 29)
Your final week takes you into one of the single most important building blocks for a strong immune system: the food you eat. As you’ll discover, all it takes is a few practical shifts – without having to count calories, obsess over ingredients, or miss out on social occasions.
- The food industry’s war against immunity: Often, what you’re told is healthy isn’t, and what you’re told isn’t, is. Discover the truth about nutrition for immunity, and never again fall for a profit-driven lie.
- What to eat for immunity, and where to find it: Use this guide to stock up on practical and affordable immunity-boosting food. You’ll find almost everything on your local supermarket shelf.
- It’s not about willpower: Avoiding unhealthy food can be hard – but what if you could simply stop craving it? Join Eric as he reveals how to permanently change your relationship with food, minus the struggle.
- And so much more…
About Eric Edmeades, Creator Of The Immunity Blueprint
Eric Edmeades is an award-winning international speaker, author, and pioneer in the field of evolutionary biology, nutritional anthropology, and behavioral change dynamics.
Eric guides people towards profound and lasting health breakthroughs through science-based protocols that deliver results far beyond the ordinary: a gift he has been widely recognized for.
For example, in 2018 he was awarded a medal by the Speaker of the Canadian Senate for his work in improving the quality of people’s lives.
In 2017, Eric’s WILDFIT methodology was exclusively licensed to Mindvalley due to the dramatic effect it had on the health of over 100 Mindvalley team members (WILDFIT is now one of Mindvalley’s bestselling wellness programs).
His achievements have also earned him an award from the Transformational Leadership Council: a panel of 150 of America’s top visionaries in health, wellness, and peak performance.
In short, Eric Edmeades transforms people – and The Immunity Blueprint is the next quantum leap in his mission.
By applying and expanding his body of research towards enhancing human immunity, Eric now presents a solution for anyone at any age to adopt a high-immunity lifestyle through accessible habit and behavioral shifts that result in a lifetime of better health, healing, and performance.
More courses from the same author: Eric EdmeadesShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1