Recruiting is The Most Important Skill You Must Master in Network Marketing
Struggling to get in front of people and present your opportunity is one of the biggest obstacles most people in Network Marketing face.
And it is also the most important one to overcome. With my step-by-step Master Class, you will present your opportunity to more prospects by learning how to recruit effectively, multiply & duplicate your efforts, and accelerate your success in the next 30 days!
Master How To:
- Get in the recruiting mindset to recruit and talk to new people
- Flood your appointment book with new opportunities
- Tell your story and share your opportunity with prospects
- Overcome objections and turn a No to a Yes
- Find 2 new prospects a day
- Lead new prospects down a successful path
How much would you earn over the next 12 months if you brought in 20 people in 30 days?
- 9 Step-By-Step Video Courses that will give you the skills to recruit more people
- Downloadable Workbook with Recruiting Scripts to guide you through the videos
- Contact List Builder to help you grow your prospect list
- Reusable Recruiting Calendar to keep track of your meetings and follow-ups
How to Recruit 20 People in 30 Days Master Class Details
Over nine online video courses you will learn Eric Worre’s step-by-step system to recruit 20 people into your business in 30 days.
- Course 1: 20 Recruits Can Change Your Life
We’ll share why 20 is the ideal number and how this general number comes from 30 years’ worth of experience. There is also a certain Psychology that results because Success Loves Speed.
- Course 2: The Schedule
You’ll learn how to map out all of your activities and appointments to make sure that you reach your goal of 20 in 30.
- Course 3: Preparation
This is laying the foundation by preparing emotionally, physically, and tactically to launch this effort. And it all begins with your mindset.
- Course 4: Filling the Funnel
Learn to fill up your calendar by getting enough prospects in play so that 20 recruits are the result at the end of the process.
- Course 5: Telling Your Story
One of the most powerful tools you’re going to use during this process is telling your story. We’re going to role play and have some fun!
- Course 6: Closing, Objections and Follow Up
You’re going to learn strategies for helping prospects make a decision while educating them in the process. By the end of the 30-day period, you’re going to have a lot of people who are thinking about it.
- Course 7: How to Make Sure You Get the 20 in 30 Done
This is all about holding yourself accountable… how do you ensure you follow through with what you are capable of doing?
- Course 8: Getting Your People Started
This is about getting your new team members off to a Quick Start.
- Course 9: 20 in 30 Recap and Wrap Up
Recruiting 20 in 30 is not only achievable, it will absolutely change your life. Are you willing to be unreasonable with yourself for 30 days?
More courses from the same author: Eric WorreShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1