The NTS Video Course uses price action reading and the laws of physics to find accurate price reversals.
NEWTONIAN TRADING STRATEGY FEATURES
- Built on scientific principles.
- 36 HD video lectures.
- Applicable in ANY market and ANY timeframe.
- It can be used by itself or in alignment with MMS and FFS.
- Immediately available to download.
- High level information for low cost.
- Precise Technical Analysis Techniques/Setups.
- Frequent Trade Opportunities.
- Simple, Solid and Safe Risk Management Guidelines.
- Learn How to Use Physics to Predict Price.
- Trade Examples of the Method.
- Email Support
NEWTONIAN TRADING STRATEGY TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 1 – Introduction to Econophysics
- 2 – Physics, The Mind and Market Prediction
- 3 – Price as a Moving Object & The Tools of the Trade
- 4 – Newton’s 1st Law and Market Trends
- 5 – Newton’s 2nd Law and Price Trajectory
- 6 – Newton’s 3rd Law and Symmetry
- 7 – Conservation Law and Potential Energy
- 8 – Trend Recognition (FFS)
- 9 – The Pitchfork
- 10 – Types of Pitchforks and Auxiliary Tools
- 11 – Frequency Lines (MMS)
- 12 – Frequency Shifting
- 13 – The Paradox of Meaningful Lines
- 14 – Reverse Engineering of Market Contexts and the Nudge Hypothesis.
- 15 – Dynamic Resolution and Price as a Moving Object
- 16 – Long Trade in the EURUSD H1 with Pendulum and Standard Pitchforks
- 17 – Short Trade in the AUDUSD H4 with a Standard Pitchfork
- 18 – Short Trade in the USDCAD M15 with a Simple Pitchfork
- 19 – Short Trade in the GBPUSD M30 with Simple Lines
- 20 – Long Trade in the CADJPY M15 with a Perfect Triple Intersection
- 21 – Short Trade in the EURJPY M30 with a Double Intersection
- 22 – Short Trade in the EURUSD M30 with Triple Intersectionality
- 23 – Long Trade in the USDJPY M15 with a Secondary Entry
- 24 – Short Trade in the USDCHF with Frequency Expansion
- 25 – Short Trade in the GBPAUD H1 with Opposing Pitchforks
- 26 – HISTORICAL Width Pitchfork Describing the EURUSD M30
- 27 – HISTORICAL Modified Pendulum and Edge Detection in the USDCHF H4
- 28 – HISTORICAL Perfect Market Angles in the AUDJPY H1
- 29 – HISTORICAL Modified Pitchfork in the GBPUSD H1
- 30 – HISTORICAL Hidden Symmetry and Double Line in the EURNOK M15
- 31 – HISTORICAL Frequency Shifting in the Weekly EURCAD
- 32 – HISTORICAL Frequency Along the Tail and Double Line in the EURGBP H1
- 33 – HISTORICAL Standard x Pendulum Pitchforks in the AUDUSD M15
- 34 – HISTORICAL Modified Pitchfork with Double Line in the USDJPY M30
- 35 – HISTORICAL Standard to Width Fork for Precision in the ZARJPY H1
- 36 – HISTORICAL Standard Pitchfork and Frequency Shift in the EURUSD M1
Fractal Flow is a company dedicated to create educational content only. Trading or investing carries a high degree of risk, and it’s not suitable to all persons. Before deciding to trade or invest, you should carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and ability to tolerate risk. The content provided on this website and its associated YouTube channel is for the sole purpose of education and assistance in making independent investment decisions.
Any past performance results are shown for illustration and example only, are hypothetical and as such have many inherent limitations. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. Past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk.
More courses from the same author: Fractal Flow ProShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1