What you will learn:
- A complete framework for writing melodies
- Applying this knowledge in examples to find better melodies for your own productions
- We will show you how to come up with interesting and fresh melodies using different scales and modes for future bass, edm / festival, melodic deep/techno, house, pop, progressive house and many more
- We are going to show you many nice sound examples – offering a practical application of our theoretical frameworks
- We are going to deeply analyze melodies and find out
- why some melodies simply work and others don’t
- rules and codes for “hit song” hooks and melodies
How this course is structured
- In the first part of this course we are going to look at the basic concepts around melodies and make use of many examples.
- In the second part we will take a deeper look into scales and modes as starting points for more advanced and intentional melody writing.
- We will learn how to come up with great melodies, using different scales and modes, “that work” in your own compositions and make them sound more interesting and unique.
- Many practical writing sessions are covering different styles such as Melodic Deep / Techno, Future Bass, EDM, Summer Vibes, Progressive House, Pop and many more.
- Along the way, we are going to share a lot of our specific knowledge and experience on composition.
- You will get around 4 hours of studio sessions with Francois.
Who is it made for?
- This course is designed for electronic music producers – we are going to take the perspective of someone working inside a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation – like Cubase, Logic Pro, Ableton Live, FL Studio).
- The course is designed for beginners but it’s also suitable for advanced learners of the subject as we go into great detail after our first “basics” block is covered.
More courses from the same author: FrancoisShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1