Frank Pucelik – Dissociated States Therapy
*Only available in Russian language.
Dissociated States Therapy book contains an incredible amount of unique information from the field of NLP and psychotherapy practice.
Many of the techniques described have never been published.
The information presented in the book is useful for both readers who are interested in studying NLP and for professional therapists, who wish to obtain new highly effective skills of work with conscious and unconscious.
Some of Dissociated States Therapy book chapters:
Chapter 3: The Fabric of Reality, Sleight of Mind:
- How We Create Truth
- Installing Sleight of Mind Skills
- The External Memorization Model
- Content vs Process Information
Chapter 4 Calibrations and Treatment Indicators
- Training the Eyes to See- Training the Ears to Hear
- Training the Hands to Feel
Chapter 11: Finding and Sorting Parts
- Incongruity Signals for Incongruent Parts
- Designing the Program of Change
Chapter 13: Integration and Therapeutic Meta
- 4- Integration of the Primary Conflict
- Collapsing Realities
- Three-Place Disassociation
The manuscript of the book has already received high approval of leading coaches, therapists and experts in Russia and CIS countries, and publishing it is recognized as an outstanding event in the world of NLP and psychology.
More courses from the same author: Frank PucelikShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.