Intro to After Effects – Learn After Effects Animation with this basic free course
- Have After Effects CS5, CS5.5, CS6, CC or CC2015 installed (you can use a 30-day free trial)
- Basic understanding of the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator) is welcome, but not mandatory
Learn 3 different techniques to create 2D long flat shadows and add them to your motion graphic compositions. We will take a look and create those popular long shadows which are very popular amongst the designers creating on the current flat design trend. You don’t even need to have a project to work on – I have created a few sample animations which you can work on by downloading the attached project file.
The shadows will be dynamic, which means they will react to any movement that will be going on in your composition. I will show you how to save them as a preset for future use, how to link the shadow itself to a null object and much more handy quick tips like that.
A few benefits of this class:
- Get started with After Effects the right way, learn essential tools & a proper workflow
- I will touch on topics like precomposing, growing bounds, effects, simple expressions and more
- We will use the repeater, work on shape layers, create shapes, duplicate layers etc.
- We will be using only build-in effects
- You will learn 3 different techniques to use
- We will save animation presets for future use
- Modernize your compositions – use it for any project
- Learn to have fun inside of After Effects with a new technique
…What are you waiting for? Enroll now and let us start applying modern flat shadows to our animations!
Who this course is for:
- People who are interested in learning After Effects
- YouTubers, Graphic Designers, Freelancers, Videographers, motion artists
- Students who want to learn how to create trendy looking graphics in animated compositions