Forget everything you think you know about high-intensity workouts. Because INSANITY turns old-school interval training on its head.
If you’ve ever been to a Spin class, you know how that works.
You motor along at a moderate pace for awhile – then all at once, you kick up your speed and heart rate – just for a minute or so. After that, it’s back to a lower gear, giving you plenty of time to catch your breath.
But with INSANITY, you do exactly the opposite. You work flat out in 3 to 5-minute blocks, and take breaks only long enough to gulp some air and get right back to work. It’s called Max Interval Training, because it keeps your body working at maximum capacity through your entire workout.
You keep pushing your limits – so your body has to adapt.
That’s how you get in such insane shape in just 60 days.
HERE’S WHAT YOU GET
Everything you need to get in the best shape of your life, including 5 Max Interval workouts for Month One:- PLYOMETRICS for insane legs and glutes
- – UPPER BODY RESISTANCE for sculpted arms, shoulders, chest, and back.
- – PURE CARDIO for crazy fat burn.
- – CARDIO ABS with intensive core work so you can get awesome abs like Shaun T.
- – RECOVERY gives your body a break at the end of an insane week.
Then, with four new workouts in Month Two, the intervals get even longer, but the rest periods don’t:
- – MAX INTERVAL CIRCUIT for the toughest interval workout you’ve done so far.
- – MAX INTERVAL PLYO will push your legs until they cry for mercy.
- – MAX CARDIO CONDITIONING takes your body to the limit with an extreme cardio workout.
- – MAX RECOVERY lets you build strength for a whole new round.
Join Group to receive download link.Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1