Enroll in this Google Analytics course to learn how to…
- Master attribution so you know exactly how your channels work together and how your users convert.
- Get 10x more out of the basics you already know: custom dimensions, custom metrics, event tracking, etc.
- Draw out advanced insights from your content analytics, form analytics, social analytics and PPC analytics.
- Produce enterprise-level reports using Data Studio.
- Unlock all of the potential of enhanced ecommerce to make smarter product, placement and promotion decisions.
Level Up Your Google Analytics Skills
- Section 1 – “Clean Data”
Google Analytics has a story to tell you, but “dirty data” can make reading that story harder than it needs to be. In this section, you’ll leave knowing:
What to do when the user completes an action on an entirely different domain
How to tell the difference between your team your actual users
How to minimize “spam” in your data
- Section 2 – “Finding Answers”
Google Analytics can answer some key questions, but only if you know how to get to those answers. After this section, you’ll have:
The ability to measure step-by-step in the customer journey funnel
A solid framework of how to use segments (and create your own)
The knowledge required to create any custom report you need
- Section 3 – “Tips & Tricks”
This is where the real magic of Google Analytics comes alive! In this section, you’ll cover the various skills you’ll need to unlock your analysis, including:
Creating dashboards and other “shortcut” reports
Customizing your marketing channels
Understanding attribution in a multi-touch world
Using Automation to Exporting Google Analytics Data
By the time you’ve completed this course, you’ll have taken your Google Analytics skills to the next level so you’re better able to find the answers you need, when you need them, in a format that makes sense and clearly communicates your “data story”.
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1