Marketing for Developers is the guide you’ve been waiting for.
The book and course will teach you everything you need to know:
- The beginning: everyone starts with no audience, no product, and no revenue. It’s OK if you’re just starting out!
- Build something people want: you’ll learn how to choose your target market, understand what motivates them, and pick a product idea.
- Use the lean marketing stack: identify the right tools, configure them, and track the right analytics events.
- Pre-launch: design a landing page that converts, write blog posts, optimize for search and build buzz.
- Launch and grow: promote your application with confidence, get more traffic, creating campaigns that convert, and get your first paying customers.
The full bundle includes:
- 27 video lessons on everything from building an audience to running Facebook ads
- A copy of the 5-star rated Marketing for Developers book
- 15 interview videos with experienced founders like Des Traynor, Josh Pigford, Tracy Osborn, Nathan Barry, Ryan Hoover, and Brennan Dunn
- Interactive workbooks: write down your notes, save them, export them as PDF
- 18 downloads and bonuses: Product Hunt Handbook, competitor survey questions (PDF), launch checklist, and more!
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1