1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing is built on 23 lessons across 5 distinct modules that will guide you in how to:
- Choose the right products to promote—the ones your audience will want and use.
- Pick the best platform for sharing your affiliate messages with your audience.
- “Stay legal” when you’re promoting affiliate products.
- Promote your affiliate products in any situation, at your own comfort level.
- Get an affiliate link, and what to do with it.
- Build “product trust” with an audience, even when it’s not your own product.
- Use the power of proof to accelerate your success.
- Turn your affiliate relationships into true business relationships.
…and many more rules, tools, and strategies that make the difference between affiliate marketing the right way and affiliate marketing the wrong way.
1•2•3 Affiliate Marketing was built with the ambitious online business owner in mind.
- Work at your own pace.
- Clear action items set you up for success, teaching you how to choose the right affiliate relationships and share those recommendations with your audience effectively.
- Gain exclusive access to a Facebook community to discuss coursework and trade ideas with your fellow classmates.
- Ongoing office hours with Pat each week give you the opportunity to ask questions and get advice.
This course is for people who already have an online presence. It’s not for people who are just thinking of starting a business and starting from scratch.
The audience size doesn’t matter—you can actually benefit quite heavily from implementing these strategies early on in your business—but you need to know who you’re serving and have some sort of following online, whether it’s in a small email list, on social media, or a website with a bit of traffic.
What it comes down to is this: I don’t want to sell you anything that you cannot benefit from.
That’s simply not how I do things. I want you to succeed. And if you don’t have any online presence yet, this course is not going to help you succeed.
When you’re ready, I’ll be here for you.