What You’ll Learn:
- How to craft an automated email follow up series that converts…even if you’ve never written “sales copy” in the past (TIP: Our copy-and-paste templates make it quick, simple, and nearly-impossible to mess up.)
- The 4 types of subject lines that engage your subscriber and demand to be opened (PLUS: 30+ examples of “killer” subject lines you can swipe for your own campaigns)
- The 10-step plan to quickly roll out an “Indoctrination Series” that makes a positive first impression, and skyrockets the open rates of ever email you send in the future
- How to leverage the 4 types of Conversion Triggers to overcome known objections, and exactly when and how often you should deploy each to maximize revenue without “burning out” your list.
- How companies like Angie’s List, Shinola, and SeaVees use automated emails to move MILLIONS of dollars of a wide array of products, PLUS…
- DigitalMarketer’s proven copy-and-paste email template (5 series and 37 total emails) that make crafting high-converting promotional email campaigns as easy as “COPY…PASTE…SEND”
By the time we’re finished, you’ll have an automated email follow-up series that that converts virtual “strangers” into paying customers and raving fans of your brand…automatically and perpetually.
In this workshop, you’ll work with DigitalMarketer Co-Founders, Ryan Deiss and Richard Lindner, to build an email follow-up series that converts new subscribers into raving fans of your brand. Here’s a sample of what you’ll receive…
Fully Customized Indoctrination Series
Just because someone has subscribed to your list, doesn’t mean they recognize your name (or your company’s name) in their inbox or look forward to receiving emails from you…You’ll use our Indoctrination series templates to change that. We’ll also look at real-life examples from companies like Angie’s List, Shinola, and SeaVees to see how well they stack up against your campaign.
Conversion Campaign Tailored to Your Business
Use 3 proven templates to answer the question that every marketer should be asking…
“How do I monetize my subscriber list?”
This is the meat and potatoes of this workshop. This is where we show you how to craft a conversion campaign that moves your new subscribers to the “buy” phase as quickly and seamlessly as possible.
Bolt-On Campaigns For Added Conversions
What do you do if a stubborn subscriber completes the conversion series WITHOUT converting?
You “stack” your series.
Use one of 4 “bolt-on” campaign templates to expand or extend the email series for your original offer or redirect your subscribers to a new offer.