HOW TO PLAN YOUR YOUTUBE MARKETING SUCCESS? YouTube from Strategic and Technical point of view. (DEMO Section Included)
What you’ll learn:
How Can You Use YouTube to Market Your Business?
What Kinds of Promotional Videos Should You Produce?
YouTube Marketing Strategy
Who Is Your Customer?
What Does Your Customer Want or Need?
What Type of Video Content Is Best for Your Goals?
Tips for Producing More Effective YouTube Videos
Tips for Generating Sales
Converting search traffic into suggested traffic
Tracking Performance of your videos
Why Tracking Is Important
Tracking Conversions and Direct Sales
Marketing Your YouTube Videos
Strategy of 30
Tips to get more YouTube views and subscribers
The easiest way to build confidence in your speaking.
How to Add Responsive YouTube Videos to Any Website
Getting more Views or subscribers by outsourcing
Create Creative Video
Create Video Playlists
Optimizing Your Videos for Search
YouTube Partner Program
There are no prerequisites for this course I will explain everything from the ground up
The information included in this course is both strategic and technical. That means you’ll find general marketing advice alongside specific technical instructions.
You will learn how to use YouTube as a marketing tool as well as how to create, post, and manage YouTube videos. If you do it right, YouTube can become an important part of your marketing mix and drive a lot of traffic and sales for you or your company.
Content: Course 1 – YouTube Strategic Planning Secrets:
- Course Introduction
- How Can You Use YouTube to Market Your Business?
- What Kinds of Promotional Videos Should You Produce?
- YouTube Marketing Strategy
- Developing Your YouTube Marketing Strategy
- Defining YouTube’s Role in Your Marketing Strategy
- Who Is Your Customer?
- What Does Your Customer Want or Need?
- What Type of Video Content Is Best for Your Goals?
- Infomercials are a very popular approach
- Instructional or how-to Videos
- Product Presentations and Demonstrations
- Real Estate Walk-Throughs
- Customer Testimonials
- Company Introductions
- Expert Presentations
- Company Seminars and Presentations
- Tips for Producing More Effective YouTube Videos
- Remember that you have about five seconds
- Use a Teleprompter
- Keep your videos short enough
- Stay Focused
- Keep It Fresh and Updated
- Outsourcing Video Production
- Tips for Generating Sales
- Converting search traffic into suggested traffic
- What can you do to get your videos suggested to more viewers?
- Tracking Performance of your videos
- Why Tracking Is Important?
- Planning Future Activities
- Measuring Views
- Tracking Conversions
- Tracking Direct Sales
- Marketing Your YouTube Videos
- YouTube ads
- Target Your Content
- Write a Compelling Title
- Pick the Best Thumbnail Image
- Run a Contest
- Collaborate and/or cross-promote with another channel
- Connect with social media influencers
- Strategy of 30
- Tips to get more YouTube views and subscribers
- The easiest way to build confidence in your speaking. (+ homework assignment)
- Getting more Views or subscribers by outsourcing
- Sharing YouTube videos
- Hide a Video
- How to Add Responsive YouTube Videos to Any Website?
- Create Creative Video
- Prepare a detailed script and do a couple of run-through first
- Create Video Playlists
- Optimizing Your Videos for Search
- Keywords in description
- Audience retention
- Likes and Dislikes
- Use keywords smartly
- Consider using a number in the title
- Optimized Video Filename
- Always Include a ‘Call to Action’ in Your Videos
- Check Your Audio Quality
- YouTube Monetization
- YouTube Partner Program
- Minimum eligibility requirements to join
- Copyright rules
- What is Fair Use?
- What are Creative Commons?
- How can rights holders make copyright claims?
- What action does YouTube take for copyright infringement?
- Final words
Content: Course 2 (YouTube Masterclass: How to Start a Successful YouTube Channel for Your Business quickly):
- Course Introduction
- How to choose the right niches for your YouTube Channel?
- Create a YouTube Channel from Scratch
- How to Verify the YouTube channel?
- How to find and download popular and free YouTube videos?
- What Software and Sources we need to get started with YouTube?
- What Hardware do we need to get started with YouTube?
- Video Editing Basics
- Video Editing Process
- How to upload the video to YouTube properly?
- YouTube SEO for Beginners
- Promoting your YouTube Channel and Videos for free
- Tips, Tricks, and Strategies you must use to grow your YouTube Business
Who this course is for
Internet marketers and advertisers
People who want to work from home
People who are currently looking for new job opportunities
Digital marketing specialist
People who want to increase sales and promote products online
Everyone interested in creating a successful YouTube Channel
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1