Gabor Maté , Margaret Blaustein – Bessel A. van der Kolk’s 29th Annual Trauma Conference, Main Conference Day 2
The study of trauma has probably been the single most fertile area in helping to develop a deeper understanding of the relationship among the emotional, cognitive, social and biological forces that shape human development. Starting with post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in adults and expanding into early attachment and overwhelming attachment and social experiences in childhood (“Developmental Trauma”), this endeavor has elucidated how certain experiences can “set” psychological expectations and biological selectivity.
When addressing the problems of traumatized people who, in a myriad of ways, continue to react to current experience as a replay of the past, there is a need for therapeutic methods that do not depend exclusively on drugs or cognition. We have learned that most experience is automatically processed on a subcortical level of the brain; i.e., by “unconscious” interpretations that take place outside of conscious awareness. Insight and understanding have only a limited influence on the operation of these subcortical processes, but synchrony, movement and reparative experiences do.
Workshops included in this recording:
- The Effects of Trauma on the Mind-Body Relationship in Everyday Life: Posture, Balance, Self-Awareness, Sensory Integration, Giving and Receiving – Matthew Sanford
- When the Body Says No: Trauma, Physical Illness and Self Care – Gabor Maté, MD
- Panel Discussion
- The Evolution of Child Trauma Treatment: 15 Years of Attachment, Regulation and Competency (ARC) – Margaret E. Blaustein, PhD
- Panel Discussion
- Healing Relational Trauma with Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy – Frank Guastella Anderson, MD
- Amazing Grace: Journey to Wellness -The Intersection of Spirituality &Medicine to Promote Personal Healing and Community Wholeness – Rev. Gloria E. White-Hammond, MD, MDiv
- Identify the role of stress and developmental trauma when it comes psychoneuroimmunology, and how can this increased knowledge enhance clinical practice.
- Summarize the ARC framework with youth and families who have experienced multiple and/or prolonged traumatic stress.
- Communicate how Affect Dysregulation and Executive Function difficulties are manifested in individuals diagnosed with various psychological disorders.
- Analyze the neurobiology of Executive Functions as it relates to treatment outcomes.
- Identify the intersection of spirituality and medicine to promote personal healing and community wholeness.
Would you like to receive Gabor Maté , Margaret Blaustein – Bessel A. van der Kolk’s 29th Annual Trauma Conference, Main Conference Day 2 ?
The Effects of Trauma on the Mind-Body Relationship in Everyday Life: Posture, Balance, Self-Awareness, Sensory Integration, Giving and Receiving – Matthew Sanford
- The Accident
- The Experience of Silence
- The Inside of Movement
- Living in Multiple Plains of Time
- Coming Home to Your Body
- Inward Yoga Exercises
When the Body Says No: Trauma, Physical Illness and Self Care – Gabor Maté, MD
- Addiction Defined
- Coping Mechanisms and Dissociation
- The Connections of Trauma, Physical Illness and Self Care
The Evolution of Child Trauma Treatment: 15 Years of Attachment, Regulation and Competency (ARC) – Margaret E. Blaustein, PhD
- Evolution as a Child Clinician
- The ARC Framework
- Breakdown of the Framework
Healing Relational Trauma with Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy – Frank Guastella Anderson, MD
- Internally Focused Meditation
- Understanding Traumas
- Basics of Internal Family Systems
- Complex Traumas in the IFS Model
- Self to Part Connection
- Video Demonstration of the IFS Model
Amazing Grace: Journey to Wellness -The Intersection of Spirituality & Medicine to Promote Personal Healing and Community Wholeness – Rev. Gloria E. White-Hammond, MD, MDiv
- A Watershed Moment
- The 10-Point Coalition
- Understanding the Data
- A Story of a Young Man
More courses from the same author: Gabor Maté , Margaret BlausteinShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
When will I receive my course?
You will receive a link to download your course immediately or within 1 to 21 days. It depends on the product you buy, so please read the short description of the product carefully before making a purchase.
How is my course delivered?
We share courses through Google Drive, so once your order is complete, you’ll receive an invitation to view the course in your email.
To avoid any delay in delivery, please provide an Gmail and enter your email address correctly in the Checkout Page.
In case you submit a wrong email address, please contact us to resend the course to the correct email.
How do I check status of my order?
Please log in to CourseAMZ account then go to Order Page. You will find all your orders includes number, date, status and total price.
If the status is Processing: Your course is being uploaded. Please be patient and wait for us to complete your order. If your order has multiple courses and one of them has not been updated with the download link, the status of the order is also Processing.
If the status is Completed: Your course is ready for immediate download. Click “VIEW” to view details and download the course.
Where can I find my course?
Once your order is complete, a link to download the course will automatically be sent to your email.
You can also get the download link by logging into your CourseAMZ account then going to Downloads Page.
You may also like:
- See more Meditation courses
- See more Fitness courses
- See more Trauma Healing courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Behavioral Health courses
- See more Mindvalley courses
- See more TheShiftNetwork courses
- See more PESI courses
- See more Yoga courses
- See more Massage courses
- See more Weight Loss courses
- See more Qigong courses
- See more Gym courses
- See more Detox courses
- See more Athlean X courses
- See more Beachbody courses
- See more Cognitive Behavioral courses
- See more Positive Psychology courses
- See more Neuro-linguistic programming courses
- See more Ericksonian Hypnotherapy courses
- See more Self Hypnosis courses
- See more Talmadge Harper courses
- See more NICABM courses
- See more Seduction courses
- See more Sex Tips courses
- See more Dirty Talk courses
- See more Body Language courses
- See more Gabrielle Moore courses
- See more 2 Girls Teach Sex courses
There are no reviews yet.