Globe Institute: Sound Healing and Therapy Classes – Resonance Harmonic Geometry
Sound Healing and Therapy Certificate Program
The Sound Healing and Therapy Certificate Program is designed to help you obtain the knowledge and skills to work in the field as a Sound Healer, Sound Therapist or Sound Bath performer. You will learn many skills and techniques for working with people with a wide range of physical, mental and emotional issues. It is designed to learn how to help others as an occupation.
The Program covers the full range of how sound affects us physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. You will learn the detailed science behind sound, and you will learn many esoteric techniques from ancient times that still can’t be explained.
With 10 instructors you get a full perspective on the field. You will learn a large amount of information on how the Body, Nature and Universe work from a frequency perspective. You will learn how to express your voice with sound and song, and use it for healing and well being. You will also understand how the full range of sound healing instruments work in sessions including Tuning Forks, Crystal Bowls, Tibetan Bowls, and Drums. You will also come to know how various technologies can be incorporated into sessions. You will also understand how to use color, light, geometry, and intention in a session – It is all Vibration. .
Certificate program and/or degree program
We offer a certificate program and a full associates degree program in sound healing and therapy — the study of the effect of sound on human beings physiologically, psychologically, emotionally and spiritually. The certificate program is the first semester of a four semester degree program.
The certificate program is a comprehensive curriculum designed to provide students with a broad perspective on this expanding industry, enabling them to focus on their areas of interest. The degree program then goes deeper into each of the areas of study with additional classes on Research, Clinical Ethics and extensive time practicing on clients. The certificate gets you to the point where you can utilize a variety of sound healing techniques in sessions, whereas the Degree program trains you to be a master Sound Therapist.
What You’ll Learn In Globe Institute: Sound Healing and Therapy Classes
- Work as a Sound Healer, Sound Therapist, Sound Practitioner, Complementary, Alternative and Integrative Health Practitioner, Musician, or Singer in the field.
- Design a sound healing session for yourself and for others based on an assessment and desired outcomes.
- Perform a sound healing session on a person based on the issues the person is experiencing.
- Perform a sound healing session for a group of people.
- Students will also obtain the following Learning Objectives
- Understand how frequencies, tonalities, music and intention work within the body to create health.
- Learn how to raise your own consciousness in order to become a better sound healer, by uncovering and transforming hidden beliefs.
- Understand how sound affects us physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually, in order to create more effective treatments for yourself and others.
- Comprehend music theory as a way to understand how the body, nature and the universe works, in order to utilize this knowledge in sound healing treatments.
- Learn how to devise and conduct a healing session on others, with voice and sound healing instruments.
- Acquire the ability to use a wide range of techniques including sound, color and geometry to bring someone into a relaxed state of being.
- Gain a wider understanding of the capabilities of all the Sound Healing instruments.
- Understand the use of the human voice in various healing practices, including a history of singing and self expression as used in ritual by many spiritual traditions and cultures.
- Explore a diverse range of frameworks and modalities of consciousness and sound healing.
- Understand the relationships between all aspects of vibration (including sound, color, light, geometry and the quantum world) — to become more connected to Nature and Source and be able to practice sound healing in alignment with Source.
- Develop the ability to market your sound healing practice successfully.
To get the Certificate at the Institute or Online you must complete 186 Hours. You must also complete each of the 5 courses within the Program with a “C” average. There is a 2 page research paper required and a final exam at the end of the semester. Attendance must be at 90% or better and no outstanding fees. There are no equipment or supplies that must be purchased.
The program at the Institute starts 3 times per year (January, June and September). The January and September starts take 3.5 months to complete and must be completed within 5.5 months. The June “summer intensive” version takes 3 months to complete (10 days in June and 9 days in August) and must be completed within 4.5 months.
More courses from the same author: Globe InstituteShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1
There are no reviews yet.