Description of Heal Yourself And Others With The Power Of Qigong
Explore how to live a longer, healthier life as one of the world’s most celebrated Qigong teachers guides you to cultivate your life-force energy and your mind with Spring Forest Qigong — so you can heal yourself and others.
Join Heal Yourself And Others With The Power Of Qigong course with Master Chunyi Lin, the creator and founder of Spring Forest Qigong and one of the most gifted and beloved Qigong teachers and practitioners in the world. Through Master Lin’s unique practice of Qigong, you’ll learn to heal yourself and others, while extending your longevity and quality of life.
You’ll learn to reverse dis-ease and specific ailments as you apply Qigong healing for maximum healing outcomes.
Master Lin will guide you to refine your body’s vast reservoir of energy — and direct it to facilitate healing for yourself and others.
You’ll even learn how to heal animals, plants, objects, houses, land, and more. Plus, Master Lin will also briefly explain how to use these Qigong healing methods for long-distance or remote healing.
Master Lin is a celebrated teacher with his own powerful story of how his Qigong practice helped ease his crippling arthritis and free him from pain and suicidal depression. While masters in China told him it would take him years to heal, he miraculously healed himself in one seven-and-a-half-hour Qigong session.
Now, he’s dedicated his life to preserving the authenticity of traditional Qigong — and sharing its ancient wisdom with his students from around the world.
Join Master Lin as he guides you through an experiential 7-module journey to understand how Qi moves through the body — so you can direct your Yi (your mind) to unblock stagnant energy… and bring about whole-body healing for yourself and others.
What you’ll learn in Heal Yourself And Others With The Power Of Qigong
In this Heal Yourself And Others With The Power Of Qigong course, you’ll
- Learn practical Qigong techniques to awaken the healer within
- Gain clarity and confidence as a healer using Qigong for yourself and others
- Explore the 6 main causes of Qi blockages and each step of how they progress in the body
- Be guided through Qigong techniques to cultivate your body’s Qi and release blockages from your energy body
- Move through the Yin (heavenly, immaterial energy) and Yang (earthly, material energy) internal refinement process to enhance your Qigong movements and effectively heal others
- Explore Qi (your life-force energy) and Yi (your mind) — and how to work with them both at the same time
- Master your Yi to direct your mind toward optimal mental, emotional, and physical health
- Be guided through a practice to experience love in action — incorporating forgiveness, kindness, compassion, and more
- Learn the surprisingly simple ways the Qigong lineage is passed on from many generations of masters
- Gain insights and principles from Master Lin about the inner workings of the Qigong healing process — so you can review and build on these learnings throughout the Heal Yourself And Others With The Power Of Qigong course…
What You’ll Discover in Heal Yourself And Others With The Power Of Qigong
In this Heal Yourself And Others With The Power Of Qigong course, Master Chunyi Lin will guide you through the fundamental skills you’ll need to cultivate your life-force energy and your mind with Spring Forest Qigong to live a longer, healthier life — and bring healing to yourself and others.
This Heal Yourself And Others With The Power Of Qigong course will feature step-by-step teachings and experiential practices with Master Lin. Each session will build harmoniously upon the previous ones, so you’ll develop a complete holistic understanding of the practices, tools, and principles you’ll need to explore real-world practices and traditional disciplines to awaken the healer within.
Module 1: Qigong Healing Techniques for Self & Others
In this opening module, Master Lin will help you learn the inner workings of the Qigong healing process.
He’ll explain its foundational principles, and guide you to practice your own healing process — so your understanding can broaden and deepen over these next seven modules.
Master Lin will also share how to internalize the Qigong healing process so it can become part of your nature.
In this first module, you’ll explore how to:
- Prepare yourself as a healer
- Prepare your friend — the person receiving healing from you — and better understand what they’ll experience as you heal them
- Detect a Qi blockage and know when you’ve removed it completely
- Use the Sword Fingers technique to break Qi blockages and the Energy Hand technique to remove Qi blockages
- Practice a Qigong standing position
- Close a healing session in the most effective way
Module 2: The 6 Main Causes of Qi Blockages
In this module, you’ll discover the main causes of Qi blockages.
Master Lin will share what Qi is, and what’s taking place behind the scenes when it becomes blocked.
He’ll explain what happens when a Qi blockage initially forms and where Qi blockages occur most often.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- How an unmanaged Qi blockage can manifest as symptoms of dis-ease in the body
- Whether a Qi blockage can ever resolve itself without intervention
- The fact that Qi blockages occur not only in humans, but also animals, plants, mountains, lands, and more
- A healing Qigong practice to cultivate a deeper understanding of Qi and how Qi blockages can further develop and become more severe
Module 3: The Progression of Qi Blockages
In this module, you’ll continue your journey as Master Lin walks you through a progression of Qi blockages…
Master Lin will explain why understanding the progression of Qi blockage allows you as a healer to assess its condition and develop a strategy to restore balance to the body.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- The process of reversing an illness or ailment and when to apply Qigong healing for maximum healing outcomes.
- The Yin and Yang of the body — how the physical body is Yang while the Qi is the Yin
- How each step of the Qi blockage progression affects the Yin and Yang body
- How Qigong healing applies to each step of the Qi blockage progression
- What Master Lin called the point of no return as a healer — and what to do if you encounter it
- A Qigong healing practice
Module 4: Cultivating Qi & Mastering Yi
In this module, you’ll delve into the core principles of Qigong…
You’ll explore Qi and Yi, and how to work with them at the same time — which is the key to becoming a powerful healer.
While everyone can practice Qigong, to become a powerful and effective healer you must cultivate and master your Qi.
You’ll explore the doors that open when you elevate yourself as a healer.
Master Lin will also explain the importance of unconditional love, kindness, forgiveness, and compassion in your healing work — which is putting love into action every day.
In this module, you’ll explore:
- What Yi is, and the relationship between Yi and Qi
- A guided exercise to experience for yourself how your Yi and Qi complement and enhance one another
- The meaning of a Qigong master and the importance of a healer’s mindset
- How to avoid depleting your own Qi while you’re healing others by calling on your master’s energy
- Ways to practice healing with love
Module 5: Qigong Movement for Qi Cultivation
In this module, Master Lin will share specific Qigong movements to help you cultivate your Qi.
He’ll guide you, step-by-step, from preparing for the movement practice to harvesting the Qi and closing the practice. You’ll experience the Qi in your body so you can experience the power of Qigong.
You’ll also practice and refine your Qigong healing skills.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The significance and purpose of key Qigong movements
- Steps to harvest Qi as you begin and close your Qigong movement practice
- Qigong movements for Qi cultivation
- Modifications for Qigong movements if you have a physical or other health condition
- How even seemingly simple Qigong movements help you cultivate your energy
Module 6: Internal Refinement for Qi Cultivation
In this module, Master Lin will introduce and guide you to practice Qigong techniques for the process of internal refinement.
He’ll once again walk you through the Harvesting the Qi process — from your preparation to closing the practice.
You’ll discover how, from the Yin/Yang perspective of Qigong techniques, the internal refinement process is the Yin, which often influences Yang in a powerful way.
Your internal refinement process will enhance your Qigong movements and your effectiveness when healing others.
Once again, you’ll also practice your Qigong healing to help you cultivate your Qi and experience your Qi in your body.
In this module, you’ll discover:
- The role of internal refinement in your Qigong healing journey
- A guided practice to observe and experience your Qi in your body
- Modified practice positions to try if you find the classic lotus position uncomfortable
- Practice tips for many common experiences — like what to do if you fall asleep for a moment during your practice
- Effective solutions to strengthen your Yi when your mind begins to wander during your practice
Module 7: Expand Qigong Healing
In this closing module, Master Lin will share how to apply your healing ability beyond improving your own health and that of other humans.
You’ll learn how to use the methods you’ve explored during the past six modules to heal animals, plants, objects, houses, land, and more.
Master Lin will also briefly explain how to use these Qigong healing methods for long-distance or remote healing.
In this final module, you’ll discover:
- The 3 Treasures of Spring Forest Qigong practice
- How to honor yourself as a Qigong practitioner and a healer
- Ways to honor the Qigong teachings themselves, your teachers, and your spiritual master
- The surprisingly simple ways the Qigong lineage is passed on from many generations of masters
- Another practice to experience love in action — incorporating forgiveness, kindness, compassion, and more
- How to continue cultivating unconditional love
About Grandmaster Chunyi Lin
Master Chunyi Lin is the founder and creator of Spring Forest Qigong, a leading advocate of Qigong for healing and awakening, and a trainer for many Qigong Masters. Since 1995, his personal-study Qigong programs have positively transformed the lives of over 750,000 students, while his Qigong Teacher/Healer Certification programs have trained more than 400 Qigong professionals.
He has been a celebrated speaker at countless major wellness and transformation conferences with audiences as large as 4,000, both in the U.S. and in 11 other countries. Master Lin is a media favorite, with network TV interviews by KNBC, Fox 9, and KMSP. He has also been interviewed and featured in the New York Times, the Star Tribune, and Pioneer Press.
He is a healer and wellness coach for thousands of private clients, including TV/film celebrities and professional athletes, and for multiple sports teams in the U.S. He is the author of Born a Healer… Head to Toe Healing: Your Body’s Repair Manual… and Head to Heart.
In 2010, Master Lin was also selected as “Qigong Master of the Year” by the National Qigong Association. He is the director of the Spring Forest Qigong Healing Center in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, overseeing more than 9,000 healing appointments annually. Master Lin has hosted a live weekly teaching program since 2010 called The Healing Connection, empowering students worldwide. He also leads multiple advanced Qigong retreats each year, all designed to help people discover their highest potential.
More courses from the same author: Chunyi LinShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1