Description of Grandmother Flordemayo’s Sacred Wisdom Circle
Join Grandmother Flordemayo and other celebrated wisdom keepers twice each month — to access Mayan and global Indigenous wisdom for answers to your deepest questions about your health, relationships, career, purpose, family issues, and more.
Learn From Our Beloved Mayan Elder, Grandmother Flordemayo
Each person has a different Sacred Walk, and twice each month you’ll discover even more about how you can live yours.
Grandmother Flordemayo has had a remarkable journey from humble beginnings as the thirteenth child born to a Mayan midwife mother… to an apprenticeship with Don Alejandro, a globally respected elder… and to her eventual role in the Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers, as well as subsequent councils.
A curandera, Mayan priestess, and vision-bearer of the Beloved Mother, Grandmother Flordemayo carries the wisdom, healing traditions, and spiritual gifts of generations forward into the present moment — to help you re-harmonize your relationship with Mother Earth, Spirit, your entire spiritual being, and your authentic self.
She has become a globally revered elder for those who seek an earth-honoring, Spirit-led way of being. And she is skilled at helping others to heal and live with reverence.
What you’ll learn in Grandmother Flordemayo’s Sacred Wisdom Circle
The monthly topics you’ll explore include…
- Asking for clarity, spiritual growth, and divine intervention from the energy of Daylord Tz’i
- Receiving wisdom from K’at, the sweetness of the sacred fire — and the energetic attraction that leads us to freedom or slavery
- Accessing the Daylord Tijax and the obsidian blade as spiritual tools, and how E’, the second day of the calendar, inspires you to take action
- Cleansing and clearing your crystals and crystal skulls, inspired by the Daylord Kame, who symbolizes the forces of the underworld — and inspired by how the Daylord Ajpu represents light, the certainty of your path, and the will of your heart to fight and overcome difficulties
- Making peace and creating balance on your spiritual path with the help of Daylord Imox, and how the Daylord Tz’ikin can guide your productivity, money, and dreams as you seek spiritual wealth
- Illuminating the outcomes of your rituals, prayers, intentions, and balance on your spiritual journey with the Daylord Toj, and how the renewal force of Daylord Aq’ab’al urges you to leave behind routine and monotony, let go, and embark on a new course
Grandmother Flordemayo’s Guest Wisdom Keepers
Here are some of the wisdom keepers who will be supporting your journey!
- Devi Tide lectures and leads healing retreats around the world, integrating the wisdom of the essential world, the healing and meditative practices of the Sufis, and the timeless healing tools of yoga. She has been Head of the Sufi Healing Order in North America since 1999.
- Geri Littlejohn uses music to become a hollow bone to hear the universe speaking directly to us. She shares music through traditional Lakota ceremonial songs and the voices of the Trees, Nature Spirits, and the Wind to bring beauty, peace, and balance into the world.
- Grandmother Jyoti Ma brings unity to the planet through alliances between the guardians of Indigenous culture and the ways of traditional medicine — and shares how they impact the economic, social, and environmental solutions for the global challenges of our times.
- Grandmother SaSa Joyce Bryant discusses the teachings of beading in the traditional way and shares her experiences traveling the globe to conduct sacred ceremonies.
- HeatherAsh Amara is dedicated to supporting seekers as they develop their self-intimacy, steadiness, and stillness by sharing the most potent tools from a variety of world traditions.
- Lee-Ann Hill is a seed keeper at The Path who is honored to work closely with and share the wisdom of traditional seed keepers through their seed stories and knowledge about the seeds that sustain us spiritually and physically.
- Master Mingtong Gu shares wisdom from his years of Qigong training from a variety of Grandmasters in China and at the world’s largest medicine-less Qigong hospital.
- Mz. imani holds innate wisdom and lived experiences that guide her perspectives, practices, and instincts, and inform the way she plays music.
- Pir Zia Inayat-Khan carries the Sufi lineage of his grandfather, Hazrat Inayat Khan, that informs his celebrated scholarship, thoughtful books, and influential teachings.
- Yeye Luisah Teish shares profound wisdom from her life as one of the best-known Yoruba priestesses worldwide, as well as a writer, ritual-maker, and a legendary woman of great character.
- And more…
About Grandmother Flordemayo
Raised by her mother, who was a midwife, Grandmother Flordemayo grew up in the highlands of Central America in a family of Mayan healers. She travels the globe to share healing and to foster a more spiritual understanding among humanity.
She founded The Path Inc., a 501(c)3 organization dedicated to the conservation and preservation of heirloom and heritage seeds. Grandmother Flordemayo is a founding member of the Church of the Spiritual Path, the Confederation of Indigenous Elders of America, the Institute of Natural and Traditional Knowledge, and the International Council of Thirteen Indigenous Grandmothers. She’s a regular contributor of courses and talks for The Shift Network.
More courses from the same author: Grandmother FlordemayoShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1