Description of Living Happiness Course
Work directly with Hale Dwoskin in this excerpt from the course, Personal Partnership on Happiness.
Everyone is looking for happiness in our every act, except we are looking for it in all the wrong places. In our search for happiness we are ignoring that there is an infinite source of happiness that we can access any time right within us.
When we discover the source of true and lasting happiness we discover that it is alive and is the very essence of our being. As we access our happiness it not only makes us feel great but it is the perfect springboard for achieving all of our hearts and minds deepest desires.
What you’ll learn in Living Happiness Course
With this Living Happiness Course course you will discover:
- How to be happy now no matter what your life circumstances
- How you can stop boxing yourself into corners and finding yourself at dead ends
- How to have what everyone is really looking for in their relationships
- The true source of abundance and success
- How to relight your inner fire
- The healing power of your true inner smile
- How to access and live the happiness that you are now
- And much more
- It is my genuine experience that you can have all this for yourself and truly live a happy, joyous, and peaceful life.
About Hale Dwoskin
Hale Dwoskin is the New York Times best-selling author of “The Sedona Method,” and is featured in the movie, “Letting Go.” He is also one of the featured teachers of the book and movie phenomenon, “The Secret,” and a featured teacher in “The Greatest Secret.” He is the cofounder of Sedona Training Associates, an organization that teaches courses based on the emotional releasing techniques inspired by his mentor, Lester Levenson. He has dedicated his life to helping people eliminate their suffering and discover the truth of who they truly are.
He is also a founding member of The Transformational Leadership Council. For over four decades, he has regularly been teaching “The Sedona Method” to individuals and corporations throughout the world, and has been leading facilitator trainings and advanced retreats since the early 1990s. He is the co-author with Lester Levenson of “Happiness Is Free: “And It’s Easier Than You Think, Books 1 through 5, The Greatest Secret Edition.”
More courses from the same author: Hale DwoskinShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1