What you can expect to learn from our Online Class: Hedged Strategy Series in Volatile Markets.
Class Description: Dan Sheridan has been teaching Risk Management techniques for many years, that he learned in the Pits at the Chicago Board Options Exchange. We started this class with 2-3 different ways you can hedge Credit Spreads against extreme Market Volatility and still prosper. These Hedged Strategies have specific guidelines and we shared those via Power Point slides including all Risk Management. The goal of this series is to give you simple non-directional strategies with easy rules, no risk in 1 direction (you pick it) and limited risk in the other direction. Only 1 possible adjustment is mentioned, and you only would do it in 1 direction (again, you pick it), and I show you exactly what the adjustment would be and when to employ it. Here is a breakdown of the four sessions:
- Hedged Credit Spreads: 2 Hours 15 Min of Content
- Hedged Long Diagonals: 3 Hours 13 Min of Content
- Hedged Iron Condors: 2 Hours 47 Min of Content
- Back Spreads: 2 Hours 34 Min of Content
Class Format: These are On-Demand classes. Once a student purchases a course, an email is then sent, containing login credentials to access the archived class page. Purchasing access to a class gives at least 6 months of access to all recordings, as well as trade updates, PDF’s and PowerPoints.
Any questions? Email us at [email protected]
- You are welcome to ask questions directly to Dan.
- Each topic will be a minimum of 2 hours and includes PDF’s of class materials.
- Each topic was recorded and archive for your review.
More courses from the same author: Dan Sheridan
Share Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1