If you are ready to ditch the old way of parenting and become the MOST AMAZING parent to your children, REBIRTH is the place to start. In this 6-module training, you will learn:
- How to respond to your child’s behavior and emotions in a way that supports them and doesn’t shame their feelings or decisions
- How to support their emotions and respond in a way that creates growth and removes those massive breakdowns and fights within your family
- How to create a relationship without power struggles
- Build a solid relationship and connection with your child that will carry into the challenging teen years (if you have a teen, we will show you how to heal a strained relationship)
- How to manage your emotions so you aren’t taking your ‘crap’ out on your kids. You will learn how to respond instead of react to your child’s behavior and/or decisions
- How to build a relationship so you can truly support them. If your child isn’t connected to you, you will have a hard time building a positive relationship and influencing them
- How to teach your children without making them feel bad and guilting them. This doesn’t mean that your kids run the show! It means that you will be given the tools to respond to them and teach them in a way that doesn’t create a cycle of guilt and shame
We are in a strange place when it comes to parenting.
On the one hand, you absolutely know that bribing, coaxing, and spanking are a way of the past when it comes to working on your child’s behavior.
Even if this still creeps into your life, you are searching for a better and more meaningful way to parent and connect with your child.
Yet there seems to be very little advice between behavior modification and letting your child do whatever they want and run the show.
It feels like there has to be something in between.
A solution where you aren’t becoming the ‘monster mommy’ but are still in control of your children and your household.
If you are like me, you grew up with spankings, bribery, being told to ‘stop it’, ‘don’t cry’, ‘suck it up’, and worrying about what other people will think of you.
And while we have come a long way since ‘spare the rod, spoil the child’, dunce caps and being smacked in school, you are still trying to find your way to parent better than ever before.
- In a way that supports your child.
- In a way that will allow you to connect with your child.
- In a way that doesn’t feel like your anger is constantly bubbling beneath the surface just waiting to blow up.
- In a way that feels good and will allow you to actually enjoy your parenting experience (all the time)!
- In a way that allows you to truly know that you are making the right decisions for your child.
What you will learn:
PHASE 1: THE CLEANOUT
MODULE 1: ENERGETIC STANDARDS
This module will teach you how to set up the standards that you have in your life. This is a tool that can be used in every aspect of your life (money, relationship, work, sex, fitness, anything) but we tailor it specifically to your parenting experience.
Understanding your Energetic Standards puts the parenting power into your hands as opposed to it being based on how your child behaves. It’s a revolutionary tool to shift how you approach parenting in a positive way and not in a way that requires your child to be something they are not just to make you happy.
MODULE 2: SHAME, GUILT & BLAME
Most of us were shamed growing up. Shame and guilt go hand in hand. We are shamed, we feel bad, the guilt hurts us so we change our behavior to make someone else happy or to avoid those feelings in the future. It likely wasn’t intentional (or maybe it was) but most of us were made to feel like we weren’t good enough, never did enough, or were less than.
This isn’t your parents’ fault – it is ingrained in our culture and is deep-rooted in how to raise your children. We carry it with us, watch it show up in mom guilt, and then pass that cycle on to our children. And the tricky part is that most of us are so used to this, that we don’t even know it exists. A key part of Rebirth is breaking the shame, guilt, and blame cycle. In this module, we clear out the shame that was passed down to us from when we were a child.
Things that you didn’t even know existed will be identified and you will receive the tools to clear this shame, guilt, and blame so you can approach your parenting with a clean slate.
PHASE 2: UNDERSTANDING YOUR CHILD’S ENERGY & THOUGHTS
MODULE 3: INTEGRATION AND ENERGY OF THE CHILD
As your child’s brain develops, they will learn and integrate different things. You will learn what your child is integrating at different stages in their life and how to support that integration in a way that creates a strong, positive, and confident human. Don’t worry if you are taking Rebirth as your child is older, you will also learn how to heal integrations that may have been missed in the formative years.
MODULE 4: EXPECTATIONS, ASSUMPTIONS & TAKER ENERGY
Most of us EXPECT our children to behave a certain way. We don’t realize we do it but when we have these expectations of our child, we are setting them up for failure. The hard part is allowing your child to be fully themselves in a way that feels good to you too. In this module we will break down what happens with our expectations, assumptions and how this energy can be manipulative instead of empowering.
PHASE 3: REPAIRING AND EMPOWERING
MODULE 5: REPAIRING, CONNECTING & EMPOWERING
This is where the rubber meets the road. In the first 4 modules, we are learning the foundations of relating to your child in a parenting relationship. In Module 5, we learn how to overcome power struggles and learn how to connect and communicate with your child in a way that is based on respect and connection. This module will highlight how to create a positive parenting relationship without having to bribe, coax, threaten or yell. It will walk you through how to establish this and how to repair the existing relationship in an easy way.
MODULE 6: EMPOWERING YOUR CHILD’S BODY
It’s very important in this modern day that we really empower our children when it comes to their bodies. This means that we help them see that it’s their body, their choice, meaning they always have the ultimate say in how their body is treated and how their body is dealt with by others. While this isn’t a traditional ‘parenting tactic’ it creates an environment where your child is comfortable in their body. Safety and confidence are essential when it comes to how you interact with your child, and more importantly how they interact with you.
More courses from the same author: Sara LongoriaShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1