DOWNLOAD OUR 10-WEEK MINDFULNESS & MEDITATION TEACHING CURRICULUM
You can put YOUR name, YOUR brand, and YOUR logo on everything in this curriculum… And you can use all of it with your clients, students, or patients… starting TODAY.
Hi, my name is Sean Fargo.
I am a leading corporate mindfulness teacher and was a Buddhist monk for 2 years. I taught at Spirit Rock Meditation Center, working alongside Jack Kornfield, Tara Brach and Sharon Salzberg. I’ve taught mindfulness meditation at Google, Facebook, Tesla, Kaiser Permanente and other leading organizations.
Through my website, MindfulnessExercises.com, I’ve helped more than 2 million people enhance and improve their mindfulness and meditation practices, and I’ve trained more than 500 people how to teach mindfulness and meditation to others.
Whenever I teach mindfulness and meditation to anyone… I always use a curriculum. This is because (as you’ll discover below), I learned early on in my career as a mindfulness and meditation teacher, that teaching without a curriculum makes things A LOT more difficult.
AND… I always make sure that the curriculum I’m using to teach others, is based on the latest scientific evidence, research, and studies related to mindfulness and meditation. This is so I can be assured that the curriculum I’m using is going to be highly-effective, and will ACTUALLY HELP my students and clients.
On this page, I’m going to show you a curriculum that I use when I teach mindfulness and meditation to others.
I designed this curriculum based on the teachings and trainings I’ve received over many years from the monks, researchers, teachers, coaches, and mentors who I was fortunate to have teach me.
And this curriculum has been proven to be highly-effective, which means it ACTUALLY HELPS people. It’s not only been proven to be effective anecdotally (with the thousands of people who I’ve taught and led through it), but it’s also based on the latest methods, practices, and techniques that have been proven scientifically too.
This curriculum has not only helped me to help thousands of people to become proficient at mindfulness and meditation… and improve and enhance their lives as a result…but it’s also made my job as a mindfulness and meditation teacher A LOT EASIER too.
I want YOU to have this same curriculum that I use … so you can use it too… to help your clients, students, or patients learn and use mindfulness and meditation…AND so your job as a teacher becomes A LOT EASIER too!
On this page, you can download this curriculum RIGHT NOW… and start using it RIGHT NOW with your clients, students, or patients!
The BIG MISTAKE I made when I first started teaching mindfulness and meditation
When I was starting out as a mindfulness and meditation teacher, I was constantly “winging it.”
I would teach a different lesson and do a different meditation at every session. I would wait until the last minute to come up with an agenda for sessions, or I would grab some other mindfulness teacher’s lesson, at the last minute.
There was no continuity to what I was doing when I taught mindfulness and meditation to others. I didn’t have a program that I used and led people through. I didn’t have any kind of game plan.
This ended up creating a lot more work for me. I was spending a lot more time than I had to, and I was just stressed a lot of the time, because I had no plan, no program, no curriculum.
- I felt like a hamster running on a wheel… running real fast… but not really getting anywhere.
- And my students and clients noticed it too. They could tell that I was just “flying by the seat of my pants.”
- And that made them wonder whether I was credible… whether I was professional… whether I was to be trusted or not.
When your students, clients, or patients question your credibility, professionalism, or whether they should trust you… it can make things very difficult for you… and for them. And, I realized later, after I created a proven, structured curriculum and started using it with my students and clients… that the results they got were MUCH BETTER whenever I used the curriculum, too!
It’s REALLY HARD and it takes a REALLY LONG TIME to create a mindfulness and meditation curriculum
Eventually, I realized that I couldn’t keep reinventing the wheel every time I started teaching someone new. I was exhausted… and I was starting to burn out.
So I decided that I needed to create some kind of program that I could use every time I taught mindfulness and meditation to anyone. I needed a curriculum that would ensure a consistently high-level experience for every one of my students and clients. And I figured, that once I was done creating it, I could follow this same curriculum every time with every student, and this would cut down on my workload and time, and would hopefully make teaching easier for me.
All of those things ended up coming true, but there was something I WASN’T expecting… When I started creating my curriculum, I found out that it’s REALLY HARD and it takes a REALLY LONG TIME to create a mindfulness and meditation curriculum.
It turns out that developing a 10-week curriculum that combines the lessons and trainings I received from venerable monks, world-class mindfulness teachers, and the coaches and mentors I had, with the conclusions from real scientific research and studies… is a HUGE PROJECT.
So it took me A LOT longer than I expected it to… and it was a lot more difficult too.
You don’t always realize it, but when you’re doing a project like this, you have to make a million tiny decisions about what to create… and what to say… and what not to say… and how to do this part… and that part… etc. And doubt always seems to creeps in… and makes you rethink everything you’ve done… and every decision you’ve already made… And this kind of project always takes twice or three times as long as you were expecting it to.
So, it ended up taking me a really long time… and in the end it was a very difficult process for me to create the curriculum I use today to teach mindfulness and meditation. If you’ve ever tried to create your own mindfulness and meditation curriculum, you probably know what I’m talking about!
But, HERE’S THE GOOD NEWS:
- You don’t need to spend months, OR YEARS creating your own mindfulness and meditation curriculum.
- You can just REBRAND mine, and use it as your own… STARTING TODAY!
I learned the hard way that when you teach mindfulness and meditation without using a proven, structured curriculum, it makes things much more difficult for you AND for your clients, students, or patients… AND the results are almost always disappointing.
Don’t make the mistake I made… of not using a curriculum, and trying to “wing it” or “fly by the seat of your pants” when you teach mindfulness and meditation — it’s definitely the hard way of doing it!
And, you certainly CAN develop your own teaching curriculum, but based on my experience, I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s A LOT harder than most people think… and it takes A LOT LONGER.
After realizing that I definitely needed a curriculum, and after going through the difficult and time-consuming process of developing my own curriculum, I realized that this is one of the hardest things that all mindfulness and meditation teachers face — developing a curriculum for their students, clients, or patients… that actually works. And one day it dawned on me that I could easily help mindfulness and meditation teachers (like you!) with one of the toughest things they face, by simply allowing them to use my curriculum.
What’s great about my curriculum is…
IT’S DONE FOR YOU.
My curriculum is already done, so you won’t have to go through the grueling process of developing your own curriculum, that can take months, or even years. You can just put your name, your brand, and your logo on every piece of my curriculum, and then start using it immediately with your clients, students, or patients.
I know my curriculum is highly-effective, because I’ve seen the results that thousands of people have gotten from using it… AND because I developed my curriculum using the wisdom I learned from monks, researchers, teachers, coaches, and mentors that have taught me… AND using conclusions and evidence from the latest scientific research and studies on mindfulness and meditation.
IT’S SUPER-EASY TO USE AND TEACH FROM.
I spent A LOT of time making sure that this curriculum would be easy for you to use, and that it would be crystal clear to you exactly what you need to do and say at every moment, to give your clients, students, or patients the best possible learning experience. As you’ll see below, I’ve included extensive materials for you, as a teacher, that give you specific, detailed instructions about exactly what to do and say when you’re teaching this curriculum. This is what makes this so easy for you to use.
This curriculum works for in-person teaching, as well as online, remote teaching. It’s also equally effective for teaching individuals or groups.
IF YOU TEACH ADULTS, OR TEENS, OR BOTH… YOU’RE COVERED.
Another great thing is, I actually have two different curriculums — one designed specifically for teaching mindfulness and meditation to adults, and one designed specifically for teaching mindfulness and meditation to teenagers. So if you only teach adults, you can get the adult curriculum. If you only teach teenagers, you can get the curriculum designed to teach teenagers. And if you teach both, you can get both curriculums, right now!
What’s included in these Curriculums? What exactly do you get?
As mentioned above, I have two separate curriculums — one designed for teaching mindfulness and meditation to adults, and one designed for teaching teenagers.
On this page, you can download the Adult Curriculum, or the Teenager Curriculum, or both… and start teaching your own professional mindfulness and meditation classes, courses, or workshops IMMEDIATELY.
So, what exactly do you get in these curriculums?
This is because books, videos, and courses don’t know YOU… they don’t know YOUR thinking… they don’t know how YOU are approaching mindfulness… they don’t understand YOUR past experiences (that are definitely coloring your interpretation and practice of the principles of mindfulness and meditation)…
…and books, videos, and courses can never provide you with PERSONALIZED, CUSTOMIZED guidance, advice, or suggestions to help you improve your understanding, to help you get to the next, deeper level, to help you cultivate the skills and abilities that will allow you to be more present, accept more moments in life without judgement, and live with more peace and happiness.
- 10 Brandable Presentations (you get 1 for each of the 10 sessions)
- 10 Brandable Student Workbooks (you get 1 for each of the 10 sessions)
- 10 Teaching Guidebooks with word-for-word teaching scripts (you get 1 for each of the 10 sessions)
A Teacher Guidebook that covers the entire curriculum
Here are some examples of each of those components:
In each Curriculum, you get 10 Brandable Presentations — 1 for each of the 10 sessions. These presentations can be used for classroom learning, webinars, seminars, and even one-on-one instruction.
Here’s an example: This is the first slide of the brandable presentation for Session 1 in the curriculum. (If you click the image, it will open a pop-up that will allow you to scroll through and see more of the slides in this presentation, too.)
BRANDABLE STUDENT WORKBOOKS
In each Curriculum, you get 10 Brandable Student Workbooks — 1 for each of the 10 sessions. You can give these workbooks out to your students, and they can use them throughout the curriculum, so they can retain and solidify the material as much as possible… and stay engaged, motivated, and involved in the process as they move forward.
Here’s an example: This is the first page of the brandable Student Workbook for Session 1 in the curriculum. (If you click the image, it will open a pop-up that will allow you to scroll through and see more of the pages in this workbook, too.)
In each Curriculum, you get 10 Teaching Guidebooks — 1 for each of the 10 sessions.
These Teaching Guidebooks will provide you with crucial guidance and step-by-step instructions for how to teach all of the mindfulness sessions in the curriculum.
Here’s an example: This is the first page of the Teaching Guidebook for Session 1 in the curriculum. Notice it gives you a thorough description of the topic overview for session 1, it sets out the specific goals for students to accomplish in this session, and it sets out the specific goals for you, as the teacher, to accomplish in this session.
Here’s another example: This is the next page in the Teaching Guidebook for Session 1 in the curriculum. (Click the image to make it larger.) Notice the level of detailed guidance you get here. Each presentation slide is broken down into its own step, so you know exactly what to do at every point.
The black text gives you a full, word-for-word script, so you ALWAYS know EXACTLY what to say, and the blue text gives you teacher’s notes to help you optimize each step in the teaching process.
CURRICULUM TEACHER GUIDEBOOK
In each Curriculum, you also get a Teacher Guidebook that covers the entire Curriculum. In this Guidebook, you’re going to learn:
- How to set the right mindset and intention for effectively teaching mindfulness and meditation to others
- An overview of all the materials in the Curriculum
- How to prepare your materials, so your clients, students, or patients will get the most out of their time with you
- How to set up your course and curriculum
- How to MARKET your course and curriculum so you can attract new clients, students, or patients, and grow your business
- How to adopt the right understanding about how people learn mindfulness and meditation
- And lots more
Those are just a few examples of the materials you get… just in Session 1. You ALSO get a Brandable Presentation, Student Workbook, and Teaching Guidebook for each of the 9 other sessions too.
Here is the full list of all 10 sessions you get in the curriculum — the program is designed so you complete one session per week with the individual or group you are teaching:
- Session 1: Introduction To Mindfulness
- Session 2: Mindfulness Of The Body
- Session 3: Mindfulness Of Emotions
- Session 4: Being With What’s Difficult
- Session 5: Loving Kindness & Compassion
- Session 6: Communication & Leadership
- Session 7: Resilience
- Session 8: Mindfulness For Anxiety
- Session 9: Mindfulness For Work & Career
- Session 10: Moving Forward Mindfully
- And here are some examples from the Teenager Curriculum…
All the examples above come from the Adult Curriculum — the program designed to teach mindfulness and meditation to adults.
Just so you can also get a sense of how the Teenager Curriculum (also known as the Adolescent Curriculum) is different, and is designed specifically for teens, here are some examples of the materials you’ll get in the Teenager Curriculum:
This is an outline of everything the Teenager Curriculum covers in Sessions 7 – 10 (weeks 7, 8, 9, and 10 of the program).
Notice that in this Curriculum, you’ll be talking about and tackling issues and situations that are important to teenagers, like test taking, technology, distraction and attention, overwhelm, friends, family, teams, technology and relationships, and more.
Here are 3 pages from the Teaching Guide for Session 6 in the Teenager Curriculum — Mindfulness For Anxiety For Teenagers:
You’ll notice that the topic of anxiety is put into specific terms and situations that are familiar to, and important to teenagers, and that in the Lesson Script, you will be talking to them about how anxiety manifests, and how mindfulness and meditation can help, in specific circumstances and areas of teenagers’ lives, like school, sports, relationships, technology, etc.
Whether you get the Adult Curriculum, or the Teen Curriculum, or both…
Each curriculum is a complete, professional, 10-week teaching program, that includes 10 sessions (one per week) that are each 90 minutes long, giving you, in total, a 900-minute, customizable, brandable mindfulness and meditation teaching program that includes:
- 10 Brandable Presentations (you get 1 for each of the 10 sessions)
- 10 Brandable Student Workbooks (you get 1 for each of the 10 sessions)
- 10 Teaching Guidebooks with word-for-word teaching scripts (you get 1 for each of the 10 sessions)
- A Teacher Guidebook that covers the entire curriculum
- And… if you act now… you’ll also get these 4 VALUABLE bonuses FOR FREE
BONUS #1: MINDFULNESS TEACHER TRAINING DEEP DIVES
Having a comprehensive 10-Week, Brandable Curriculum is an amazing tool for any mindfulness and meditation teacher… But, an evidence-based, highly-effective curriculum ISN’T ENOUGH.
If you don’t ALSO have the right attitude, and the right understanding, and the ability to handle conflict when it arises, and a full understanding of teaching dynamics, and the ability to gently guide and encourage people when they experience difficult emotions…
Then you won’t be an effective mindfulness and meditation teacher, and your clients, students, and patients won’t get the most out of their time with you. This is why I created the Mindfulness Teacher Training Deep Dives.
These Deep Dives will…
- Help you establish and maintain just the right attitude, intention, and mindset while you’re teaching
- Help you understand teaching dynamics
- Help you understand your audience
- Show you how to handle conflicts when they arise
- Show you how to help and guide students or clients when they experience difficult emotions
- Show you what NOT to do as a mindfulness and meditation teacher
- And LOTS more…
ALL of this is NECESSARY if you want to be a highly-effective mindfulness and meditation teacher… if you want your clients, students, or patients to get the most from their time with you… and actually improve and enhance their lives. If you order now, you’ll get these Mindfulness Teacher Training Deep Dives as a BONUS, FOR FREE.
Here’s an example of a Mindfulness Teacher Training Deep Dive:
- This one is designed to be used with the Teenager Curriculum. (We have other Deep Dives designed specifically for the Adult Curriculum as well).
- Depending on which Curriculum(s) you order, you will receive Deep Dives that are designed for either teaching Adults, Teens, or both.
BONUS #2: ONLINE COURSE: HOW TO GUIDE MINDFULNESS MEDITATIONS FOR WELL-BEING AND RESILIENCE
The Curriculum you’re getting here is an amazing tool because it allows you to immediately start using a completely systemized, and evidence-based 10-week program for teaching mindfulness and mediation that ACTUALLY WORKS.
But, as you probably know, a big part of teaching mindfulness and meditation is regularly guiding your clients, students, or patients in meditation. And guiding people in meditation can actually be quite tricky…
This is why I want to give you this online course How To Guide Mindfulness Meditations For Well-Being And Resilience, as a bonus, for free… because I want to make sure you have this, because it’s that important. This online course includes 6 in-depth videos and an accompanying ebook that will teach you how to lead meditations with integrity, confidence and impact.
Here’s just a small sample of what you’re going to learn in this course:
- Why it’s important to understand what mindfulness really is, before you teach or guide anyone
- One of your primary aims and responsibilities as a mindfulness teacher is to help your student, client, or patient begin to TRUST again… in themselves… in their experience… in their own inner guidance. In this course, you’ll learn all about the path to trusting again, that each mindfulness student must travel, and how to help them along the way.
- Every person brings their experiences, their world, and their filters into their mindfulness practice, and into the “classroom” with you. In this course, you’ll learn the most helpful and effective way you can respond to and interact with what they bring.
- Why guiding mindfulness practices is the most important skill for teachers to develop
- The pros and cons of working with groups
- Mindfulness isn’t just about being present. There are two more ingredients that are critical. You’ll learn these in the course, and how to teach them.
- You’ll learn WHY it’s so important to be in the present moment. Many people don’t know the reason, but it’s actually very important.
- How to skillfully read guided meditations so your students, clients, and patients get the most from each session, even if you have no experience yet.
- You only ever have one goal in mindfulness, and this goal is very different from the goals that most people have. This is one of the challenges of mindfulness, and knowing this can be very beneficial if you want to lead others in meditation and mindfulness training.
- You’ll learn the Being and Doing modes and why it’s important to understand how they affect people’s ability to learn and understand mindfulness.
- Your state of mind as the teacher and leader is critical. The degree to which you can embody nonjudgmental awareness is a strong determining factor in students’ openness to the teaching and practices.
- How to use metaphors to teach and help students understand mindfulness… with real examples you can start using right now.
- How to help students see their personal difficulties as human difficulties, and how this can be a crossroads in their understanding and even a catalyst to personal healing.
- Why you shouldn’t ‘step in’ and solve students’ problems for them, but rather let them allow their difficulties.. This is a powerful lesson you should not deprive your students of.
- How to effectively navigate a group dynamic, and help foster a positive learning experience for everyone, even when negative agendas, competition, and pettiness surface among members of the group.
- The Three Elements needed to skillfully and successfully guide a group through meditation and mindfulness practice.
- What you can do as a new teacher and meditation leader to help your members be more present during meditations.
- The importance of the environment in which you teach and lead meditation, and what you can do to make it more conducive to learning, openness, and trust.
- There are two important components of mindfulness practice — attention and attitude. Attention is what to do, attitude is how to do it. Both are necessary for effective mindfulness practice. You’ll learn more about both so you can make sure your students and members are aware and using both components in the right way.
- You’ll learn 3 powerful attitudes that create more space, openness, and presence for most people. Teach your members to embody these attitudes and they can experience much different states than they normally do.
- How to help students who are worried about having no experience with meditation.
- Why space and silence are so important in mindfulness, and a highly-effective way to cultivate them in your environment and in your sessions with students and members.
- Every teacher brings biases and expectations into the room. How to deal with yours effectively, and how to be compassionate with yourself when it doesn’t always work perfectly.
- Why it’s important to focus on the process, rather than results, and how to convey this to your students and members.
- Why balance is so important if you lead and teach meditations… and what things you need to balance… and how to actually balance them.
- Questions and prompts you can use with students to help them notice their experience more.
- How to make your students feel like they are in the driver’s seat of their own experience, and why this is so important…
- Common misunderstandings, objections, and questions that you will encounter as a meditation and mindfulness teacher… and how to handle them skillfully.
- Exact, word-for-word language you can use to invite your students, instead of directing them.
- The different segments of a meditation session, how to structure your sessions, how to create consistency for students, and how to prepare and systematize things so all of this becomes easier and less time-consuming for you.
- And there’s lots more…
BONUS #3: 200 GUIDED MEDITATION SCRIPTS
What if, in addition to having a 10-Week, Brandable Curriculum, you could also IMMEDIATELY have, at your fingertips, 200 different guided meditation scripts, that are evidenced-based and proven to be highly-effective?
Just imagine being able to use any of these 200 Guided Meditation Scripts at any time with your clients, students, or patients…
- You can read these guided meditation scripts aloud for individuals or groups. These guided meditations were uniquely formatted to make it easy for you to read them phrase-by-phrase and line-by-line.
- You can use these guided meditation scripts to make audio and video recordings. And you can share these recordings online, or play them during meditation sessions you are leading. You can even sell these recordings, too.
- You can use these guided meditation scripts to create courses, that you can share and sell.
- You can also use these scripts privately, in your own meditation sessions.
If you order right now, you’re going to get these 200 Guided Meditation Scripts as a BONUS…FOR FREE.
Watch this short video to learn more about these 200 Guided Meditation Scripts:
- And, here is an example of just 1 of the more than 200 guided meditation scripts that you’re going to get when you join the program. (Click the images below to make them larger):
BONUS #4: 300 MINDFULNESS WORKSHEETS
What if, in addition to having a 10-Week, Brandable Curriculum, you could also IMMEDIATELY have, at your fingertips, 300 different mindfulness worksheets, that are evidenced-based and proven to be highly-effective?
Just imagine being able to use any of these 300 Mindfulness Worksheets at any time, with your clients, students, or patients…
- You can download them, print them out, and give them to your clients, students, or patients so they can write their answers and reflections on the printouts with pen or pencil.
- You can also give them to your clients, students, or patients as digital PDF files, and they can type their answers or reflections directly into the PDF files, and then save them after they make their entries.
- You can use these worksheets as opt-ins, giveaways, and/or post them on your website.
- You can use them as inspiration to create your own worksheets.
If you order right now, you’re going to get these 300 Mindfulness Worksheets as a BONUS…FOR FREE.
Watch this short video to learn more about these 300 Mindfulness Worksheets:
- And, here is an example of just 1 of the more than 300 mindfulness worksheets that you’re going to get when you join the program. (Click the images below to make them larger):
YOU HAVE TO HEAR
what Psychologist, Author, and Certified Mindfulness & Meditation Teacher, Alessio Rocco Ranieri said about his experience using my 10-Week, Brandable Curriculum…
Here’s the transcript of the video if you’d rather read it:
“Hi, I am Alessio Rocco Ranieri — psychologist, and national author of books on personal and spiritual growth, here in Italy. I am also a certified mindfulness trainer. This means that my responsibility is to help people live consciously in their present and to be grateful for the gift of life.
To do a great job in this discipline, it is essential to use effective, proven, and easy-to-use resources. That’s why I love working with the 10-Week, Brandable Curriculum provided by MindfulnessExercises.com, by Sean Fargo.
This exceptional tool has allowed me to refine my knowledge and upgrade the quality of my mindfulness teaching, both in groups, and individually.
In addition, since I’ve been using it, I’ve saved precious time that I can use to improve my business and my skills. All of the content is also brandable and visually splendid, which is always a nice touch.
Having implemented the 10-Week, Brandable Curriculum into my routine… it is now impossible for me to even imagine working without it.My clients have never been so excited to work with me, and this makes me happy to do what I do. I truly hope my experience will help other mental health professionals make the right choice to expand and advance their business. Thank you and namaste.”
More courses from the same author: Jack KornfieldShare Tool - Group Buy Tools and Premium WordPress From $1